Complaint Review: Direct buy

• Direct buy
    Direct buy.com
    Ft Meyers, Select State/Province
    USA

Direct buy He had us believe that as soon as the presentation was over, we would all receive the iPad Ft Meyers Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Hi, Maria

Ft Meyers Florida

i went with my family on a trip to ft Meyers and Naples Florida for a air balloon show. There where several girls asking for us to fill a raffle ticket to win an iPad, we all did.  2 weeks later we all received a call from direct buy that we had won the ipad.

We all had different address and different last name, so they could not all had won the ipad

i found it strange but, I say this can not be a scam since it is in the open area by the cambelin casino, this has to be the true.  However I was told that in order for me to receive the iPad I needed to pick it up. Then my friend and I drove 2 hrs to pick up the iPad there. And two hours to return back home. I was given a form to complete and wait for every one was there.  At no time i could have imagine that  this is like the time share scam.  They had boxes of what it look like I pads on the back of the reception, but only those people who,purchase their ridiculos saving package, got one right in front of us.  when it came to some of that did not purchase the $4500 mot $6000 deal.   Da... Then I asked the reception girl where are ours, she said you will receive then in a week. it is so sad to see older couples that just retired and purchase property in that are that arebeing ripped off.  Please alert the senior citizen this is a scam..for real. they announce that they are a club like jb or Costco....not true those are honest business Alert this is true be careful people.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/direct-buy/ft-meyers-select-stateprovince/direct-buy-he-had-us-believe-that-as-soon-as-the-presentation-was-over-we-would-all-rece-1152450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Hi, Maria

AUTHOR: DirectBuy - ()

Hi Maria, we'd like to discuss this with you personally and see if we can assist. If you can send us your contact information at social@directbuy.com, we can give you a call. Thank you.