Report: #1205301

• Direct Buy
    Glalaxie Dr
    Naperville, Illinois
    USA

Direct Buy Not sure. Person on phone very aggressive about I won Tablet and 100.00 gift Cert from my contest entry Naperville Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Direct Buy high pressure rip off

I havent been ripped off yet but a person calling and saying I won a  Tablet and 100.00 gift certificate - I thought it was ledgimate because I like to enter contests. Howver, this person kept insisting my salary and I told her that was private and I don't give out she stated well, o.k. we'll just keep it at ________ as indicated, I don't know where she got that information?

I am very angry about this because I am cancer Survivor and other illness of which the stress to find out these people are rip-off's and charge such a hugh amount to join - it is a long drive for me just to find this out! Why can't these people be persecuted for the harm they cause people?

I appreciate this site as it can show me to watch out for scams and problems such as the warrenties. If it is of any consolation to any of you - you prevented me from having to go through something like this!!!

What got my suspicion up is that if you win something, no STRINGS should be holding onto it like joining a club like this and when you win something it comes as a gift not as a "in Lieu" of possible purchase!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2015 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/direct-buy/naperville-illinois/direct-buy-not-sure-person-on-phone-very-aggressive-about-i-won-tablet-and-10000-gift-c-1205301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Direct Buy high pressure rip off

AUTHOR: Doc - (Arbor Heights)

Direct Buy uses high pressure tactics in person and on the phone to get the

$7K annual membership fee. That so called free table is most likely CHEAP

and will not work for long even it you actually get it. No one so far has actually

gotten anything except excuses for how they are out of them. If you really

want a cheap tablet, go to walmart, buy their $50 cheap RCA pieve of crap,

get 2 months out of it before if croaks and you will be ahead of yourself.

Directbuy delays on special orders inventory relate to grouping together

simialr orders waint for say 12 orders then actually ordering what you

want. Shipping dates are useless. Suggest you buy used via local sales,

yard sales, craigslist ads, deal local cash only, in person. You can get deals on

furniture etc from some big box store closouts, ex RC Willeys, Big Lots', only buy

merchansise that you can see touch and feel.