Complaint Review: Direct Buy

• Direct Buy
    Boston Turnpike
    Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
    United States of America

Direct Buy Direct Lie Frauds Liars Biggest scam ever ripoff Shrewsbury Massachusetts

We fell into the trap after the initial visit tour. We should have known better because of the high pressure sales tactics but unfortunately we joined DIRECT LIE.

We were builing a new home and were told that we would save tens of thousands of dollars. Yeah, right. This from someone who has no clue about building. It was not until after the first two months, we discovered that they could not beat our price quotes on windows, shingles, doors, siding and most importantly the kitchen that is their big seller. What a joke.

When we tried to approach the owner, who is not a very good business person and is actually very immature, and received no satisfaction. I called UCC headquarters and spoke to franchise relations and reported the Shrewsbury franchise and their bad business tactics.

Within four hours, I received a call from the Shrewsbury store stating that my membership was revolked with a full refund. My response was "revoked?" more like terminated at the customers request but if it makes you feel better to say my membership was revolked so be it. Bottom line is I got my money back and never have to deal with that BS again.

DO NOT FALL PREY TO THE SCAM, YOU WILL BE SORRY

An educated customer is their worst enemy.

SB thompson, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2006 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/direct-buy/shrewsbury-massachusetts/direct-buy-direct-lie-frauds-liars-biggest-scam-ever-ripoff-shrewsbury-massachusetts-188121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content