Complaint Review: direct TV Now

• Reported By: Brandon W. George — Tustin California USA
  • direct TV Now

Internet
    USA

direct TV Now The app has now way to call in to have disputes, there is also a problem with there system. I was supposedly returned a payment on there end and because there system shows returned, thats the end of there discussion. I have not received my money, and I guess I'm suppose to just forget about $66.50 Im not going to small claims for this, just watch out. (direct tv now). Also, they don't mail checks. So Im out $66.50 and I guess it someone else's fault. tustin Internet

I got a new cell phone plan with att and direct tv now, the app. I made a payment though my cell phone plan and they went ahead and forard the money to direct TV now. My direct TV account was shut down and they want and returend the funds the card they had on file. Well, the card they had on file was connected to a closed account.

Direct Tv now only has one way to comunucate and that with live chat. Well the live chat operator made me check every bank, give them every card last 4, there system doest seem to keep accurat records. Andf they said they sendf the money to my closed account and I need to call Visa (usa.visa.com) to locate my money.

Well im a banker and Im very fermilar with the banking system.

In concution, if there is a finacial disput with direct tv now, you wont be able to call in and have it resalved. there billing system is off and they will be looking at a class action lawsuit.

I look forward to getting a .23c check from this in 10 years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2017 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/direct-tv-now/internet/direct-tv-now-the-app-has-now-way-to-call-in-to-have-disputes-there-is-also-a-problem-w-1402297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content