Company Directory | -all-the-same
Approximately 234 Reports Found

Sep 25 2015
Prime Technology Solutions LLC I believe these are all the same people hacking, scamming, harassing and threatening me. India Internet Author: Belleville, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Prime Technology Solutions LLC Internet

Sep 09 2015
Vibrant skin care Vibrant skin Same thing happen to me as the complaint on this website Trial charged debit card supposed to be free trial $99.93 and entered in a membership for monthly shipments of which I was unaware off. Also Dr. Oz was mentioned on the ad on Facebook. This is a big skam and should be stopped. was also skamed by 3 other companies all the same tactics. Charged by card for $385.15 to my big shock. Again it should be stopped so that other woman don't get skammed. Sicerely H. Adam.... Wilmington, DE Internet Let me clarify.... Author: Simi Valley, California Credit Card Fraud: Vibrant skin care Internet

Sep 06 2015
YOUR FULL REFUND Author: Jackson, Wyoming On-Line Business: IGNITE WEB SERVICES American Fork, Utah

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

May 27 2015
*Dain Hursh *Credit Connections Auto Sales and @ Both 717-260-0088 and 717-885-0103HarrisburgCarlisleEast YorkWest Yorkthey are all the same companyOwned and run by Dain Hursh Scam, Warranty Fraud, Lawsuit Filed, Mistreatment of Milatery Officer and Veteran York Pennsylvania
Military supporter Author: York, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Credit Connections Auto Sales York, Pennsylvania

May 13 2015
COLLECTION SOLUTIONS INC (CSI) ALSO KNOWN AS UNITED CREDIT SPECIALISTS (UCS) OR ACA RECOVERY President Jeff Winters Attorney Charles I Turner Lisa Carter UCS aka ACA aka CSI Beware they are all the same company!!! Hackensack New Jersey Author: Paterson , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: COLLECTION SOLUTIONS INC (CSI) ALSO KNOWN AS UNITED CREDIT SPECIALISTS (UCS) OR ACA RECOVERY Hackensack , New Jersey

Apr 19 2015
Cashforphones Cashforphones, Ecyclebest , cashforipads,cash for , cashforiphones are all the same – They make a fool of you!!!! Internet Author: California Telephones: Cashforphones Internet
8, Report #1192942

Dec 03 2014
08:15 PM, Lancaster puppies Do not purchase puppies from, or jdirts2684 on Lancaster puppies. They are all the same person. My daughter and I purchased 2 morkie puppies from them on nov 23rd, both had parvo and both died. We are completely devastated. We contacted breeder and she threatened us and refused to refund us even though there is a guarantee. She used a fake name and will not answer our emails. Internet email address Author: Fairhaven, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Internet

Oct 31 2014
Mountain magic motors Cars&truck rentals+sales This place is a complete rip-off don't buy or rent anything from this place no matter how much they try and con you they nothing but car or truck trouble they make the cars look clean make them run well enough to sucker you into a deal these dealers owned by Persians are everywhere there all the same two different scams happened to me in the same week in two different county's owned by these rip-off artists this place will offer to smog it for you because the next time your due for a smog it will not pass plz understand I'm trying to help so many nice people who move up to the mountain have a bad experience if you don't believe me then check the other reviews out there about this place stand outside this dealer and I'm sure like it happened to me you see customer after customer trying to get somthing fixed days after they leave the dealer there the only thing that has been a bad experience since I've moved up here to lake arrowhead I'm actually gonna report this ace to the city and tell them that a place like this does not belong in such a nice community like Crestline good luck if you don't believe me Crestline California Author: Lake arrowhead, California Auto Dealers: Mountain magic motors Crestline, California

Oct 06 2014
The Harper Government Stephen Harper, Shelly Glover, Conservative Part of Canada, Suspended from Parliament, Election Fraud, Breaking all rules, Unaccountable, Elections Canada rulebreakers Shelly Glover broke election laws and paid no price for it because Stephen Harper controls the country and laws do not apply to his army. Robocalls, election overspending, its all the same Winipeg and Ottawa Manitoba
Author: Alabama Federal Government: The Harper Government Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
04:10 PM Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Glad I found this site... And many others Author: , Work at Home: Internet

Jul 04 2014
Jacob James, Inc. The Nars Group JPM DRIVE - ALL THE SAME. RAN BY DANA H SAAD Scam Artist, Lier, Racist, Rude. Troy Michigan In Response to the Employee Rebuttal Author: Troy, Michigan Sales People: Jacob James, Inc Troy , Michigan

Jun 03 2014
Meyers Group Meyers, Marrocco & Associates Chase, Cohen & Associates, Success Resource Group, Morgan, Chase & Associates, Baxter, Mitchell & Associates all the same companyAnd here is what they are doing with the money they rip-off from everyone falling for payment TAKES MONEY AND SAYS THEY WILL RESOLVE THE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS - BUT DO NOT - THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY --- DO NOT EVER PAY THEM A DIME FT. LAUDERDALE Florida Author: POMPANO , Florida Collection Agencies: Meyers Group FT. LAUDERDALE, Florida

May 08 2014
DDA Directory Distribution Associates - Verizon Yellow Pages Discriminating/abusive payment practises. Applies payment methods that take advantage of low income workers Bridgeton Missouri Not my experience as a carrier or employee Author: somerville, Massachusetts Employers: DDA Directory Distribution Associates - Verizon Yellow Pages Bridgeton, Missouri
15, Report #1142015

May 01 2014
dish network Dish Got this crap installed less than 30 min later call them tell them im not paying for music and sales channels and I want to cancel Nationwide Your Post Author: Taylors, South Carolina Satellite Dish Companies: dish network Nationwide

Apr 25 2014
The Pool Depot / Global Sun Pools a total rip off all the way around- poor product and wrong promises Atlanta Georgia*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Who Manufactures the structure of the 2002 Premier Pool Author: ocala, Florida Pool Services: The Pool Depot / Global Sun Pools Reno, Nevada

Apr 11 2014
powers marketing group Michael Gaines Powers Marketing Group huge leads company scams... dont fall for Michael Gaines trying to con you into buying leads.. what he does is sell you a fake list of names that dont even want services of what you our pitching. Leads Mortgages Modifications student loans. its all the same.. Mike will Scam you into paying him 500.00 dont even fall for it .. call the FBI asap California Mike sold me a great list and I made a ton of money Author: north carolina, Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: powers marketing group Select State/Province

Apr 02 2014
Geico Insurance Geico Quotes Hurt Credit Report and also Give Unfair High Quotes Washington D.C. Nationwide I never gave permission Author: Kenmore, New York Car Insurance: Geico Insurance Nationwide

Mar 18 2014
The Secret Club Show, Celeste Barnes, Christena Barnes Celeste Barnes, TSCS, Katharine Barnes, Kathy Barnes, Envy Dollz, Envy Dolls Envy Dollz to The Secret Club Show, it's all the same BIG SCAM Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Christena Barnes Los Angeles, California

Feb 23 2014
Pace Recovery services Enrico Pace Meyers, marrocco, and associatescohen & associatessuccess resources group, Morgan, Chase & assoc., Baxter, mitchell & assoc. all the same company If you want to be ripped off hire these guys Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Clock Repair: Pace Recovery services Enrico Pace Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 29 2014
Meyers, Marrocco & Associates Chase, Cohen & Associates, Success Resource Group, Morgan, Chase & Associates, Baxter, Mitchell & Associates all the same company!!!! these people are the biggest scam..they ask you for information to help you collect for that you are owed, you don't give them permission to pursue, then they collect the money and and will not pay YOU Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Response to Libby and Nicole Author: Tampa, Florida Collection Agencies: Meyers, Marrocco & Associates Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 23 2013
clout visa, nu island partners llc the company sued me for 2145.90 off of a 200 dollar line of credit. then they garnished my wages and just recently began garnishing them again and i have allready been garnished for 2647.84 all the same original 200$ line of credit. little rock Arkansas Author: kenosha, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: clout visa, nu island partners llc little rock, Arkansas

Nov 19 2013
Your Great Glasses,,,ht Scam! They do not sell glasses. They are listed as many different websites but it's all the same. If you see a phone number of 800-864-5689 do NOT buy from them!!!! Largo Florida Took awhile but they do respond Author: Largo, Florida Opticians: Your Great Glasses Largo, Florida

Nov 14 2013
Net Training (Net Training)https://www.wahunivers Jason Farnsworth at Net Training called me last week in regards to the work at home university link posting kit I ordered. He convinced me to invest over 10k on my credit card using levergae capitol. I have been ripped off the coaching is a joke not what he explained!! I feel he took advantage of a little old lady on social security. I called to get my money back and he was very rude and hung up on me, and then spoke to the resolutions department with Skyler Jarman and he was just as rude and told me Sorry I can't help you its after your 3 day right to resend. Looks like I am stuck with a ten thousand dollar credit card bill for selling products on ebay that is free to anyone online and the posting of links they do not teach because in the real world it doesn't work is what my coach told me. I looked these guys up and YES International and Venture International and Net Training along with Profit Masters and home profit Masters,Home Income Cash Machine and The members Learning Center are all the same company now swithcing their name every few months so they can keep ripping people off. Jason Farnsworth and the other senior business consultants are low life criminals as far as I'm concerned!!!! AmericanFork Utah Refund possibility Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Net Training AmericanFork, Utah

Nov 14 2013
Nations Home Remodelers of Baltimore, Inc. Nations Home Remodelers NHR kept changing address and refuses to admit they are all the same company Ellicott City Maryland We are NOT the same company, Original Poster is confused Author: Bel Air, Maryland Home Improvements: Nations Home Remodelers of Baltimore, Inc. Ellicott City, Maryland