Company Directory | -all-the-same
Approximately 247 Reports Found

Oct 13 2016
Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Diesel Pros and 4x4; Pure Cadillac service; PCS Princeton Texas
State Farm and Jake Weibe Author: Shepherd, Texas Auto Mechanics: Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Princeton, Texas

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Answer from Support Team Hitwe.com Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet

Jul 01 2016
5 Town Auto/Elite Shipment/ Reliable Auto Carriers 5 Town Auto Logistics/Elite Shipment/United Reliable Auto Elite Placement/United Auto Carriers/5 Town Auto logistics, all the same company is a SCAM. They lied to us and gave us one price, then when the cars arrived, they completely changed the price. MIKE ROBERTS and his compan(ies) is a complete SCAM. Please stay AWAY AT ALL COST!!!!!! He called me a b***h. Is that how you deal with paying customers? He also used J&M service which is a part of the scam. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE THEMl Boca Raton Florida Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: 5 Town Auto/Elite Shipment/ Reliable Auto Carriers Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 22 2016
THUMBTACK Thumbtack is a Fraud!!! I have been using thumbtack for a long time now . I have spent a lot of money purchasing credits and I have come to believe this business is a fraud. I just rc received 3 back to back dj request all the same!! FAKE!!! This Business is a fraud!! Nationwide
Thumbtack - Agree - Fake Leadsm Author: Deblois, Maine Customer Leads: THUMBTACK Nationwide

Mar 24 2016
Mountain Stone Gravel SMG Corp, Stone Mountain Gravel, Stone Mountain Landscape Design, SMLD, SMT Mountain Stone Gravel, Stone Mountain Gravel, SMG Corp ~ ALL THE SAME Vero Beach Florida TIMING IS PRETTY INTERESTING! Author: Vero Beach, Florida Landscaping: Mountain Stone Gravel Vero Beach, Florida

Mar 09 2016
America's Note Network Ripped off. Informmerical was misleading. Ripoff Work at home scam Internet Don't be fooled by 3 day cancel Author: Kissimme, Florida Home Based Business: America's Note Network Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Openpasts.com Mugshots Internet reputation Extortion, unauthorized use of images, Rip off, illegal, all the same company under different names Internet Author: Portland , Oregon Websites: Openpasts.com Internet

Jan 05 2016
owlsbooks, hippo books, International Books, Pro Quo, LetTheStoriesLiveOn.com - all the same company fraudulant, dodgy, dishonest, has BBB alert against them Toledo Internet owlsbooks Author: Alabama Computer Mail Order: owlsbooks Toledo, Ohio

Dec 23 2015
AMERICAN FAB OF TRAVELERS REST, SC /APEX EQUIPMENT, EAGLE, MAGFORCE 9000TB GENERATOR IS ALL THE SAME CHINESE JUNK FOR APEX, EAGLE AND MAGFORCE SOLD BY GYPSIES Travelers Rest South Carolina Not true! Author: birmingham, Alabama Door to Door Sales: AMERICAN FAB TRAVELERS REST, SC travelers rest, South Carolina

Dec 10 2015
Sundance Vacations Tri-State Financial, Travel Advantage Network: All The Same Company - Refuse to Speak to Customers about their Concerns. unprofessional, pressure sales, misrepresented contracts, unaccredited lender, refuse to cancel memberships, refuse to provide refund, refuse to speak to customers Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Bronx, New York Travel Agencies: Sundance Vacations Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Nov 18 2015
Team Lear REO PRO These folks are total scam trolling through real estate sites like Realtor.com and professional member sites like REO Netowork to make their scam calls claiming to offer REO listings for an upfront fee. Every 6 months or so they change their name and location but it's all the same rip off offering a service that does not exist. 100% NOT LEGIT. Denver Colorado Author: Houma, Louisiana Realtors: Team Lear Denver, Colorado

Sep 25 2015
Prime Technology Solutions LLC I believe these are all the same people hacking, scamming, harassing and threatening me. India Internet Author: Belleville, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Prime Technology Solutions LLC Internet

Sep 09 2015
Vibrant skin care Vibrant skin Same thing happen to me as the complaint on this website Trial charged debit card supposed to be free trial $99.93 and entered in a membership for monthly shipments of which I was unaware off. Also Dr. Oz was mentioned on the ad on Facebook. This is a big skam and should be stopped. was also skamed by 3 other companies all the same tactics. Charged by card for $385.15 to my big shock. Again it should be stopped so that other woman don't get skammed. Sicerely H. Adam.... Wilmington, DE Internet Let me clarify.... Author: Simi Valley, California Credit Card Fraud: Vibrant skin care Internet

Sep 06 2015
IGNITE WEB SERVICES aka Gogo Dropship aka Kreative aka Visible.net aka Warhead -TRICKSTERS,ONLINE SCAMMERS,LIARS,CONSUMER BEWARE THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!!! Washington - Utah
Kreative not a rip off and not associated with Ignite Author: Jackson, Wyoming On-Line Business: IGNITE WEB SERVICES American Fork, Utah

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Post everywhere against ESN Direct Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

May 27 2015
*Dain Hursh *Credit Connections Auto Sales CreditConnectionYork.net and CreditConnectionYrk.com @ Both 717-260-0088 and 717-885-0103HarrisburgCarlisleEast YorkWest Yorkthey are all the same companyOwned and run by Dain Hursh Scam, Warranty Fraud, Lawsuit Filed, Mistreatment of Milatery Officer and Veteran York Pennsylvania
Military supporter Author: York, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Credit Connections Auto Sales York, Pennsylvania

May 13 2015
COLLECTION SOLUTIONS INC (CSI) ALSO KNOWN AS UNITED CREDIT SPECIALISTS (UCS) OR ACA RECOVERY President Jeff Winters Attorney Charles I Turner Lisa Carter UCS aka ACA aka CSI Beware they are all the same company!!! Hackensack New Jersey Author: Paterson , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: COLLECTION SOLUTIONS INC (CSI) ALSO KNOWN AS UNITED CREDIT SPECIALISTS (UCS) OR ACA RECOVERY Hackensack , New Jersey

Apr 19 2015
Cashforphones Cashforphones, Ecyclebest , cashforipads,cash for laptops.com , cashforiphones are all the same – They make a fool of you!!!! Internet Author: California Telephones: Cashforphones Internet

21, Report #1192942

Dec 03 2014
4salepuppy.com, Lancaster puppies Do not purchase puppies from 4salepuppy.com, shorkiepups5@gmail.com or jdirts2684 on Lancaster puppies. They are all the same person. My daughter and I purchased 2 morkie puppies from them on nov 23rd, both had parvo and both died. We are completely devastated. We contacted breeder and she threatened us and refused to refund us even though there is a guarantee. She used a fake name and will not answer our emails. Internet email address Author: Fairhaven, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: 4salepuppy.com Internet

Oct 31 2014
Mountain magic motors Cars&truck rentals+sales This place is a complete rip-off don't buy or rent anything from this place no matter how much they try and con you they nothing but car or truck trouble they make the cars look clean make them run well enough to sucker you into a deal these dealers owned by Persians are everywhere there all the same two different scams happened to me in the same week in two different county's owned by these rip-off artists this place will offer to smog it for you because the next time your due for a smog it will not pass plz understand I'm trying to help so many nice people who move up to the mountain have a bad experience if you don't believe me then check the other reviews out there about this place stand outside this dealer and I'm sure like it happened to me you see customer after customer trying to get somthing fixed days after they leave the dealer there the only thing that has been a bad experience since I've moved up here to lake arrowhead I'm actually gonna report this ace to the city and tell them that a place like this does not belong in such a nice community like Crestline good luck if you don't believe me Crestline California Author: Lake arrowhead, California Auto Dealers: Mountain magic motors Crestline, California

Oct 06 2014
The Harper Government Stephen Harper, Shelly Glover, Conservative Part of Canada, Suspended from Parliament, Election Fraud, Breaking all rules, Unaccountable, Elections Canada rulebreakers Shelly Glover broke election laws and paid no price for it because Stephen Harper controls the country and laws do not apply to his army. Robocalls, election overspending, its all the same Winipeg and Ottawa Manitoba
Author: Alabama Federal Government: The Harper Government Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Glad I found this site... And many others Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Jul 04 2014
Jacob James, Inc. The Nars Group JPM DRIVE - ALL THE SAME. RAN BY DANA H SAAD Scam Artist, Lier, Racist, Rude. Troy Michigan In Response to the Employee Rebuttal Author: Troy, Michigan Sales People: Jacob James, Inc Troy , Michigan