Company Directory | -health-wealth
Approximately 33 Reports Found

Apr 11 2014
It Works Marketing total scam itworks.net we will help you lose inches and cellulite , Internet
Author: valencia, California Weightloss Programs: It Works Marketing total scam Internet

Sep 25 2012
Bethea My Health Wealth and Happiness/ Bethea Claims never to receive product returned Milford, Connecticut Author: MIDDLETOWN, Connecticut Psychic: Bethea Milford, Connecticut

Sep 03 2011
health wealth and happiness bethea, rochelle gordon bethea and rochelle gordon, and their website mywealthhealthandhappiness play with people's bad luck to steal them money since 7 years! Internet Author: Brussels, Nationwide Psychic Fortune Tellers: health wealth and happiness Internet

Aug 14 2011
Bibekananda Das MY HEALTH WEALTH & HAPPINESS/ BETHEA: TAKEN THE PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD, NEITHER SENDING THE MATERIAL NOR RESPONDING New Delhi, India Author: New Delhi, Other Psychic Fortune Tellers: Bibekananda Das New Delhi, Select State/Province

Jul 28 2011
My Health Wealth and Happiness/ Bethea Bethea: Psychic sent a second unapproved order, charging my account, caused an overdraft to my account Milford, Connecticut Author: Belleville, Wisconsin Psychic Fortune Tellers: My Health Wealth and Happiness/ Bethea Milford, Connecticut

Oct 25 2010
my health wealth and happiness bethea jenner promised refund last spring for product return, now I have no product and no refund! Internet Author: Whitewright, Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: my health wealth and happiness bethea jenner Internet

Feb 02 2010
Health Wealth And Happiness BEWARE of jewelery from Bethea Jenner Milford Connecticut Author: hurst, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Heath Wealth And Happiness, Bethea Jenner Milford, Connecticut

Aug 31 2009
Bethea Health Wealth & Happiness Bethea Charging me before due. Internet Author: Eden, North Carolina Specialty Stores: Bethea Health Wealth & Happiness Internet

May 06 2009
Health, Wealth And Happiness - Health, Wealth And Happiness.com - Bethea@betheajenner.com never sent my merchandise I ordered, nor responsed to my emails inquiring where merchandise was Milford Connecticut Author: new york, New York Astrologers & Psychics: Health, Wealth And Happiness - Bethea@betheajenner.com Milford, Connecticut

Feb 26 2009
Health, Wealth, And Happiness: Bethea REAL THEIVES Milford Connecticut Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Astrologers & Psychics: Health, Wealth, And Happiness: Bethea Milford, Connecticut

Jan 08 2009
My Health Wealth And Happiness CHARGED ME FOR ITEMS I DID NOT ORDER Milford Connecticut Author: Bellevue, Washington Psychic Fortune Tellers: My Health Wealth And Happiness Milford, Connecticut

Nov 09 2008
The Nouveau Tech Society, NovaTech Society, Neo-Tech Publishing, Novus Tek, Nuova Tech Society, hSociety, Kirsten Hart contacted 80-year-old dementia patient saying she must reply by Fri. or miss health, wealth, etc. Grove City, OH And Dover, DE Ohio & Delaware Author: Mesa, Arizona Corrupt Companies: TheNouveauTechSociety,NovaTechSociety,Neo-TechPublishing,NovusTek,NuovaTechSociety,Kirsten Hart Dover, Delaware

Nov 04 2008
My Health, Wealth And Happiness ripped me off, they don't give anumber to cancel. Milford, Connecticut Author: Redding, California Internet Marketing Companies: My Health, Wealth And Happiness Milford,, Connecticut

Sep 20 2008
MY HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS - BETHEA JENNER, ROCHELLE NEVER REFUND MONEY, KEEP LYING THAT HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT BACK MILFORD Connecticut Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: MY HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS - BETHEA JENNER MILFORD, Connecticut

Sep 19 2008
My Health, Wealth And Happiness/ Bethea Jenner Unauthorized charges to my bank account Milford Connecticut *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that was wrongfully taken from you! Author: Overland Park, Kansas Miscellaneous Companies: My Health, Wealth And Happiness/ Bethea Jenner Milford, Connecticut

Sep 19 2008
Bethea Jenner - My Health Wealth And Happiness I received an empty box with nothing in it! My credit card was charged for the item I ordered. I have sent multiple emails with no response. She is a scam artist!!!!! Milford Connecticut Author: Eagle, Idaho Mental Health: Bethea Jenner - My Health Wealth And Happiness Nationwide

Aug 11 2008
My Health Wealth And Happiness AKA Bethea Jenner AstrologystAKA Rochelle Gordone Around April 08 I was convalescing from major surgery. I received an e-mail from Bethea Jenner w/ a health forecast for the year. I ordered a free piece she offered for S&H only. Every month now i receive an unsolicited, ridiculously cheap piece from her and my credit card gets charged. I have written her asking to stop but no one seems to care. I have returned every onebut my Visa gets charged. Milford Connecticut Author: Aventura, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: My Health Wealth And Happiness AKA Bethea Jenner Astrologyst Milford, Connecticut

Jul 25 2008
INCOME STRATEGIES INSTITUTE INCOME WEALTH SEMINARS, REAL ESTATE SEMINARS, ONLINE INVESTING SEMINARS, SUREFIRE Health & Wealth, HB Products Unlimited DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! This is a bait & switch process because they essentially teach nothing many people can use at the 3-day workshop because they skim over it so fast. West Jordan Utah Author: Tustin, California Seminar Programs: INCOME STRATEGIES INSTITUTE West Jordan, Utah

Jul 23 2008
Rochelle & Bethea At My Health Wealth And Happiness Never refunded my money for items returned & put me in collections and ruining my credit Milford Connecticut Author: Bolton, Massachusetts Psychic Fortune Tellers: Rochelle & Bethea At My Health Wealth And Happiness Milford, Connecticut

Jul 07 2008
My Health Wealth And Happiness Stole money and refuse to give refund or resonse to e-mail Milford Connecticut Author: Sacramento, California Alternative Health: My Health Wealth And Happiness Milford, Connecticut

Jul 07 2008
Bethea Jenner - Health Wealth And Happiness After ordering a bracelet from this company they continued billing my credit card for puschases I did not receive or authorize Internet Author: potter valley, California Computer Mail Order: Bethea Jenner - Health Wealth And Happiness Internet

Jun 20 2008
Bethea Jenner - Health, Wealth & Happiness Rip Off Ripoff Scam - Want a refund Milford betheajenner.com Milford Connecticut Internet Author: Durban, Other Astrologers & Psychics: Bethea Jenner - Health, Wealth & Happiness Milford, Connecticut, Internet, Nationwide

Apr 05 2008
Bethea Health Wealth & Happiness I too have found that the emails I received were identical to my friend's Milford Ohio Internet Author: Auckland Central, Other Astrologers & Psychics: Bethea Health Wealth & Happiness Internet

Jan 13 2008
My Health, Wealth And Happiness - Bertea Jenner Mislead me into thinking that they where charging me for astrological readings, but charging me for junk jewelry that I did not order. Milford Connecticut Author: Kawkawlin, Michigan Corrupt Companies: My Health, Wealth And Happiness - Bertea Jenner Milford, Connecticut

Jan 11 2008
MY HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS - ROCHELLE GORDON - BETHEA JENNER Internet Author: Hamilton, Ontario Fortune Tellers: MY HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS - ROCHELLE GORDON - BETHEA JENNER Internet