Company Directory | 1-usa-platinum
Approximately 3 Reports Found

Feb 03 2010
1 USA Platinum Credit Card Co. - usaplatinumcreditcard.com Stole $149.95 out my checking account without me giving them permission I don't even know how they got my information uniontown, Pennsylvania USA Credit Author: Cut Off, Louisiana 1 USA Platinum Credit Card Co. - usaplatinumcreditcard.com uniontown, Pennsylvania

Dec 17 2009
1 USA Platinum Credit Card Co. - usaplatinumcreditcard.com USA Credit Scam Internet Author: , Maryland Credit Card Fraud: 1 USA Platinum Credit Card Co. - usaplatinumcreditcard.com Internet

Jan 23 2006
1 USA Platinum Credit Card Co. The usaplatinum card co approved me for a card and i was chg'd $299.00 so that i could repair my credit Ripped off Uniontown Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that was wrongfully taken from you! Author: Sanger, California Door to Door Sales: 1 USA Platinum Credit Card Co. - usaplatinumcreditcard.com Nationwide