Company Directory | 1st-security-preparation
Approximately 29 Reports Found

Jun 19 2014
1st security preparation&placement i paid $2999.00 to this company to get my armed security gun license 10 month waiting nothing new York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: 1st security preparation&placement new York, New York

Oct 15 2013
1st Security Preparation And Placement 1st Security is a Rip Off New York New York Author: Bronx, New York Security Services: 1st Security Preparation And Placement New York, New York

Aug 11 2013
1st security preparation and placement Perry Fire guard, security guards New York New York
Author: Elmhurst, New York Emergency Medical Services: 1st security preparation and placement New York, New York

Apr 29 2013
1st Security Preparation and Placement I finished my 8 hr and 16 hour training they told me that at the end of my training i was going to be place in a on the job training PAID well its been 3 weeks of going to different agencies and they New York, New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Security Services: 1st Security Preparation and Placement New York, New York

Apr 11 2013
1st security preparation & placement are scammers!! false advertising, fast speaking scammers New York, New York
Author: Bronx, New York Cross-Border Scams: 1st security preparation & placement New York, New York

Apr 10 2013
1st Security Preparation Fake promise for job; Money upfront; No refund; Overpriced; Dirty Internet 1st Security Preparation and Placement Author: Flushing, New York Employers: 1st Security Preparation Internet

Apr 10 2013
1st security preparation promised me a security job after robing me out of money and never placed me for a job opening still unemployed Manhattan , New York Author: staten island, District Attorneys Assistant DA: 1st security preparation Manhattan, New York

Jan 24 2013
1st Security Preparation & Placement, Inc, And Other Security School Scams1st Security Preparation & Placement, Inc Fictitious fees, lies, false advertising, and fast speaking scam artists New York City New York
I witnessed this scam 1st hand Author: --------, Utah Security Services: 1st Security Preparation & Placement, Inc New York City, New York

Jan 15 2013
1st security preparation & placement Don't not go to that company they are fake they take people money and don't get nobody no job they take 80 dollars have a son to take care of , Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Liars: 1st security preparation & placement Internet

Oct 26 2012
1st Security Preparation & Placement, Inc They prey on your desperation and fleece you. New York, New York Rip off Author: Bronx, New York Security Services: 1st Security Preparation & Placement, Inc New York, New York

Oct 10 2012
1st security preparation and placement they promised to help me get my license they took 340 dollars off me im a college student im still unemployed i cant even support my family the lied to me they just gave me 2 certificates keep on send New york, New York Author: brooklyn, Consumer Services: 1st security preparation and placement New york, New York

Sep 06 2012
1st security 1st security preparation and placement Big scam told me to pay for a metal detection course with the promise of employment after completion. Took my $200 and I am still unemployed. Sent me to see Mr. Geyver and all he gave me was referals. New York, New York
Security Job Scam: I have pictures of the person Author: , New York Sales People: 1st security New York, New York

Jul 08 2012
1st security preparation and placement scam,ripoff place,very bad service,hungry money place staten island, New York
Author: Staten Island, New York Employment Services: 1st security preparation and placement staten island, New York

Jul 08 2012
1st Security Preparation And Placement nyc 1st Security Preparatio , scam, ripoff, criminals, thieves, robbers, f***ers new york, New York Author: New York, New York Security Services: 1st Security Preparation And Placement nyc new york, New York

Apr 25 2012
1st security preparation and placement i paid alot of money to this place ,they charge me for a class i didnt need n now they r giving me the run around that the 1 in charge is out or at a meeting this place is a bunch of bullsh*t. manhatan, New York Author: , Trade Schools: 1st security preparation and placement manhatan, New York

Nov 04 2011
1st Security Preparation & Placement 1st Access Points Promised me non-existent job and i paid $500 for nothing ! came from Jersey too! New York City, New York Author: Carteret, New Jersey Security Services: 1st Security Preparation & Placement New York City, New York

Sep 23 2011
1st Security Preparation Inc I was scammed New York , New York
Author: ozone park, New York Security Services: 1st Security Preparation Inc New York, New York

Jan 09 2011
1st Security Preparation and Placement I signed up for security guard classes at 1st Security Preparation and placement, located at 250 West 40th Street ny. After signing up I realized I could not devote the time to take the classes so I New York City, New York Author: Richmond Hill, New York Security Services: 1st Security Preparation and Placement New York City, New York

Nov 11 2010
1st security preparation & placement I sighned up for the 47 hour course which included the eight an sixteen hour courses. After completion a tried to get a certificate for the sixteen and they told me they had no record of me taking it. manhattan, New York Author: , Security Services: 1st security preparation & placement manhattan, New York

Oct 29 2010
1st security preparation and placement security's finness promise me a job for $18 an hour if i signed up for classes with them and i never got hired and i spent $698.00 new york, New York It never matters what anyone says or promises.. Author: new york, New York Security Services: 1st security preparation and placement new york, New York

Sep 07 2010
1st Security Preparation and Placement Review First Security, First This company made me pay for training and never placed me at a job that matched the pay they guarenteed. New York, New York Author: Bronx, New York Employment Services: 1st Security Preparation and Placement Review New York, New York

Jul 21 2010
1st Security Preparation And Placement parker securities They are liars and scam artists. Stupid Company new york, New York Author: brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: 1st Security Preparation And Placement new york, New York

Jun 21 2010
1st Security Preparation And Placement lied about services and refused refund New York New York Do not go to this Company(250w 40st) Author: brooklyn, New York Security Services: 1st Security Preparation And Placement New York, New York

May 26 2010
1st Security Preparation & Placement, Inc Money never paid Internet Author: Scotland Neck, North Carolina Employers: 1st Security Preparation & Placement, Inc Internet

May 04 2010
1st Security Preparation And Placement Inc They just got me for a $70 reg fee, after I found out online that they were criminals, and cancelled out on their bigger tuition fee of $800, Lucky me thanks to this site!! Please email me: New York, New York Author: Woodside, New York Employment Services: 1st Security Preparation And Placement Inc New York, New York