Company Directory | 1st-united-consultants
Approximately 6 Reports Found

Dec 16 2012
1st united consultants the person was work with namejohn khoury he said could help me with my mortgage scam mortgage company Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Homeowner Associations: 1st united consultants Internet

Nov 10 2012
1st. United Consultants Lee Arthur, Meracord, www.meracord.com 1st. United Consultant & Meracord,said they could lower my monthly mortgage payment. Internet Author: Seaside, California Credit & Debt Services: 1st. United Consultants Internet

Nov 02 2012
Debt Source Solutions Chris Chapman, Greg Gordon, 1st United Consultants Stole money by saying they would modify mort. if we paid (4) months to Meracord Internet Author: Roswell, Georgia Loan Modification: Debt Source Solutions Internet

Oct 10 2012
Debt Source Solutions 1st United Consultants Debt Source had 4 months of mortgege payment go to Meracord so they could get my intrest lowered. On 9-27-12 they told me I would have the paper work to finelize in seven days. I have not been able to, Internet Author: Grasonville, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Debt Source Solutions Internet

Oct 04 2012
1st united consultants Steve Scharf #855-486-4831 ext# 1008 Christenia # ext 1050 1st united con. is a big scam Steve Scharf can not be trusted with your $$ , Internet Author: Aurora, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: 1st united consultants Internet

Aug 16 2012
1st United Consultants a financial consultation program to reduce rates on mortgage andd credit cards. Internet Author: parkville, New York Consumer Services: 1st United Consultants Internet