Company Directory | 3pd
Approximately 5 Reports Found

Aug 10 2013
3PD Terrible! 3PD was supposed to deliver a couch for me from IKEA... I was assured by both IKEA and the customer service rep at 3PD they would remove the boxes for me. Phoenix AZ Author: Alabama Shipping & Handling: 3PD Select State/Province
2, Report #732088

Mar 10 2013
3pd order has been in same place for 2 weeks now atlanta, Georgia IS THIS THE 3 PD COMPANY SEARS USES IN MICHIGAN? Author: east peoria, Illinois Appliances: 3pd atlanta, Georgia

Oct 23 2012
grigsby trucking 3pd logstic this ias not the 1700 s , Internet I Hope You Get Your Money! Author: lehigh acres, Florida Civil Rights Violators: grigsby trucking Internet

Feb 21 2012
grigsby trucking inc they are sub contracter to 3pd and sears home delivery services i worked for this compant owed by lorretta grigsby she stays in stuart florida but i worked out of fort myers she owes me 1800.00 dollars in unpaid wages fort myers , Florida This is a little hard to understand. Author: lehigh acres, Florida Employers: grigsby trucking inc fort myers, Florida

Oct 23 2008
HH Gregg Damages New Flooring during delivery Indianapolis Indiana HH Gregg, 3PD Delivery damages new flooring Cincinnati, Ohio Author: Guilford,, Indiana Appliances: HH Gregg Indianapolis, Indiana