Company Directory | 4-adults
Approximately 6 Reports Found
1, Report #1219494

Mar 31 2015
Supreme Choice Travel I received a vacation package on my fax . Buy any package for 4 adults get 2 adults free!!! So I told my friends about it. We decided I would call . On march 24th I talked to Lavante & he sold me the package buy 4 get 2 free. He told me he needed my checking account number which I gave it to him. Then he saiid I would receive an e-mail with my confirmation with in 24 hrs .  Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Lexington, North Carolina Travel Agencies: Supreme Choice Travel Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Apr 23 2013
Priceline I named a price for a room for 4 adults in New York and Priceline booked me into a room with one double bed without refund or negotiation, Internet Untrue Author: Silver Bay, Minnesota Hotel: Priceline Internet

Apr 30 2011
Magical Dream Escape At Sunny Travel 2 Cruises. FL. Bonus Trips.-Mexico, Porta Viarta or Cancun. Las Vegas. $498 for 4 adults/2 adults, 3 kids. Orlando Florida I Agree Author: Mosinee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Magical Dream Escape - Sunny Travel Orlando, Florida

May 01 2010
Sunny Travel and Dream Escapes magical dream escapes they called me on my house phone told me i could get a 5day 4 night vacation stay at there resort for 99.00 for up to 4 adults and 4 children i asked alot of question wanted them to send me some paper Internet, Florida Author: washington, Pennsylvania Lodging: Sunny Travel and Dream Escapes Internet, Florida
5, Report #81959

Feb 26 2004
Roe From Vacation Station I am suppose to be staying in a 3 bedroom resort but Roe is going to put 4 adults and 5 children in a standard hotel room with 2 double beds Ormond Beach Florida Author: Ft. Bragg, North Carolina Travel Agencies: Roe From Vacation Station Ormond Beach, Florida

Jan 28 2004
4 Adults ripoff They created a so-called website for me. SCAM! Chatham, Kent Internet This turned out to be too good to be true Author: staffordshire/stoke on trent /stoke, Europe Internet: 4 Adults Internet