Company Directory | 4-checks
Approximately 5 Reports Found

Jan 07 2016
4 Checks I ordered 2 boxes of checks, my Credit Union cashed my Visa for 4Checks on Dec. 3, 2015. I have never received the checked and it is January 8, 2016. I cannot reach them. I don't know. Internet Author: Flushing, Michigan Architects & Designers: 4 Checks Internet

Dec 11 2012
4 checks Continuously charging me!! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Dallas, Texas Accounting: 4 checks Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 21 2010
uclip coupons - web discount club they feloniesly drafted 4 checks from my checking account for over $105.00!! Internet Author: SOMERS, Wisconsin Telemarketers: uclip coupons Internet

Dec 07 2008
Get My Grant Withdrew $58.61 out of checking account without my approval. When I started getting NSF notes from my bank, I called to see what was going on. When they told me, I definitely got upset. Not only am I out of $54.61 now but also $30 x 4 checks which were NSF. Got suckered really good. Will definitely be a lot more cautious in the future. Maybe Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Bogart, Georgia Federal Government: Get My Grant Internet

Nov 20 2006
InPhonic, Tiger Direct, Cingular Wireless Fraud Cell Phone Rebate Company Ripoff Phoenix Arizona Complaint Resolved Author: Jackson, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: InPhonic, Tiger Direct, Cingular Wireless Phoenix, Arizona