Company Directory | 417-rentals
Approximately 8 Reports Found

Jun 18 2014
Holly Rentals 417 Rentals, Queen City, info@springfieldvacancy.com, info@mightyhouses.com My daughter and I were both looking for houses to rent. I emailed a filled out application. I also called 4 or 5 times with no response. We found out the address and drove to Bookline to the office. We met Mike. Mike was informal, used foul language, and told dirty jokes. He then gave us a list of houses for both of us to look at. I asked him how we would get in the houses. He told us the houses were unlocked or a key was in the mailbox. We drove around Springfield trying to view the houses. Most of the houses were locked with no key or had lock boxes that the codes did not work. The houses we could look at were filthy, had the smell of animal urine, or a dead animal in the back yard. Except one that they were working on. We called Mike and he said that he would send someone to unlock the doors for us. The next day we went back to the houses to look again. Again all doors locked. We called Mike and he said that he was having a problem with his help and would call us back that day. No call back. The next day my daughter called to say we were disappointed that we couldn’t see the other houses and to put her application for the house that looked ok. He said he would call back in 2 days. 3 days later, no call back. I called him again. He told me that he didn’t get chance to talk to the boss and he would call me later that day. No call. I called the next, he said he still didn’t hear from the boss and we should consider this a decline. I asked him why and he told me that he didn’t have to tell me. I asked for his bosses name and he wouldn’t give it to me. Then he hung up. I found out from someone else that it was Chris Gatley who was Mike’s boss. Then I read all the stories on this web site and decided to add my story. Brookline Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Realtors: Holly Rentals Brookline, Missouri

Jan 23 2014
417 Rentals LLC Holly rentals Chris Gatley Horrible People!! springfield Missouri Author: springfield, Missouri Housing Rentals: 417 Rentals LLC springfield, Missouri

Mar 08 2013
417 Rentals LLC Chris Gatley Rented house without owning the property, evicted family after one week! 1675 E Dale, Springfield, MO. 65803 Brookline, Missouri Chris Gatley is going down Author: Springfield, Missouri Real Estate Services: 417 Rentals LLC Brookline, Missouri

Feb 07 2013
417 rentals Chris Gatley NOT JUST ME 417 HAS DONE WRONG TO-PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME TO THIS LIST brookline, Missouri
417 is a Great Company Author: Springfield, Missouri Real Estate Services: 417 rentals brookline, Missouri

Dec 17 2012
417 Rentals CHRIS GATLEY I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MY GUT THE OLD SAYING IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE BEWARE Brookline, Missouri Author: springfield, Missouri Real Estate Services: 417 Rentals Brookline, Missouri

Oct 15 2012
417 Rentals Chris Gatley Raised rent, failed to repair central heating system for an entire winter, cieling colasped, broke my washing machine Brookline, Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Landlords: 417 Rentals Brookline, Missouri

Aug 16 2012
417rentals.com 417 Rentals Wasted my time, money, lied to me said I was approved for a house and I wasn't. Lazy. Didn't really seem to want to be at work or even rent a house. Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Real Estate Services: 417rentals.com Internet

Jan 07 2011
417 Rentals/Chris Gatley and Mindy, his girlfriend 417 Rentals are slumlords and will rip you off. I paid $1100 for a house I was not able to move into. The back door DID NOT EVEN LOCK NOR LATCH. Brookline, Missouri File a complaint Author: Springfield, Missouri Realtors: 417 Rentals Brookline, Missouri