Company Directory | 7-eleven
Approximately 29 Reports Found

Jun 30 2015
Boulevard Towing and Recovery Went to 711 to buy a bottle of water, there's only six spaces upfront that were full so I parked in the parking lot behind 7-Eleven, came back in a minute and a half later my car was gone. West Park Florida
How?? Author: Hollywood, Florida Abusive Children: Boulevard Towing and Recovery

Jun 07 2015
Exxon Tigermarket Exxon Mobile 7-11 7-Eleven Thieves Dallas Texas Flee to where?? Author: Alabama Employees: Exxon Tigermarket ExxonMobile 7-11 Dallas, Texas

May 02 2015
7-Eleven Cigarette Price Gouging Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Convenience Stores: 7-Eleven Mesa, Arizona
4, Report #1199233

Jan 03 2015
7 Eleven Mobil Gas Station Scam, overcharging at the pump San Bernardino California
Author: San Bernardino, California Gas Stations: 7 11 Mobile Gas Station San Bernardino, California
5, Report #1191113

Nov 24 2014
7-eleven toco bell sell 3 for $3 any combination....toquitos, hot dog, or brat .I was charged $4.05 with tax change .79 not .95 North Miami Florida Got my refund and reported the cashier w receipt Author: North Miami, Florida Food Vendors: 7-eleven North Miami, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

May 29 2014
Joseph DePinto CEO of 7 Eleven Steven Choi Ph.D. Mayor of the City Irvine DHARAM V BHATIA Owner of 7 Eleven Store # 26846 DHARAM & ASSOCIATES INC Sold opened food products and goods!!Above the law!!! Have not paid their business license since 12/31/13 per The City of Irvine Website listed on 5/22/14 Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Food Stores: Joseph DePinto CEO of 7 Eleven Steven Choi Ph.D. Mayor of the City Irvine DHARAM V BHATIA Owner of 7 Eleven Store # 26846 DHARAM & ASSOCIATES INC Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
7-eleven 7-11, 7-eleven Over charge for fountain drinks niles Illinois Author: Niles, Illinois Convenience Stores: 7-eleven niles, Illinois

Oct 23 2013
7-eleven 11501 Florida 82 Fort Myers, FL 33913 rude manager, refused to refund my $10 for gas Fort myers FL
Refund? Author: , Florida Convenience Stores: 7-eleven Ft Myers, , Fl 33913

Mar 18 2013
FDIC The Bancorp Bank Paypal Prepaid Mastercard,Debit Mastercard ,7-Eleven store. False advertisement on and False advertise by 7-Eleven and The Bancorp Bank ripped me off on the Paypal prepaid mastercard i bought at 7-Eleven. Austin, Texas
Duh Author: hawaiian gardens, California Credit Card Fraud: FDIC The Bancorp Bank Austin, Texas

Mar 04 2013
7-Eleven -The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye: the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract, Internet My COLOR/COLOUR; MY PHYSICAL APPEARANCE; HOW ABOUT YOU? Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Convenience Stores: 7-Eleven Internet

Feb 27 2013
Ali Esmaili NE-WHERE 7-Eleven Ali Cigar, Ali 7, Ali Smiley, Ali Stole Credit Card Numbers Tarzana, California
Author: Santa Ana, California Credit Card Fraud: Ali Esmaili NE-WHERE 7-Eleven Tarzana, California

Feb 19 2013
7-Eleven Store # 21493 Bought I Tunes card and put number into IPad and it kept saying invalid number. Took the card back to get my Money back or new card. They told me it was already activated. I showed them it wasn't. Aurora, Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: 7-Eleven Aurora, Colorado

Nov 09 2012
7-Eleven slurpee promo rip-off Litchfield, New Hampshire Woah Author: Litchfield, New Hampshire Convenience Stores: 7-Eelven Litchfield, New Hampshire

May 25 2012
7-Eleven False advertisement Winston, Oregon Author: Winston, Oregon Convenience Stores: 7-Eleven Winston, Oregon

Feb 28 2012
Regent University and conspiracy hate group from 7-Eleven Virginia Beach, Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Convenience Stores: Regent University Virginia Beach, Virginia

Jan 17 2012
Seven Eleven Stores Kristina, cashier at seven eleven store Auburn Hills Michigan made the comment about you people when ask to correctthe error of cigarette purchase made mere minute ago. i had ask for Marlboro silver Racist-remarks Auburn Hills, Michigan
Ashamed of my White counterparts Author: Waterford, Michigan Grocery Stores: Seven Eleven Stores Auburn Hills, Michigan

Jan 15 2012

Nov 15 2011
7-Eleven 7 Eleven-Stole phone-Bad Customer Service Phoenix, Arizona Bricked it through the carrier? Author: Phoenix, Arizona Convenience Stores: 7-Eleven Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 01 2010
7-eleven Don't expect help from 7-eleven if you are fat Everett, Washington call the corporate office Author: Everett, Washington Convenience Stores: 7-eleven Everett, Washington

Nov 21 2009
7-Eleven poor customer service, customer mistreatment ripoff Saint Petersburg Florida Kage Author: St Petersburg, Florida Convenience Stores: 7-Eleven Saint Petersburg, Florida

Nov 12 2009
ChoicePay Cardtronics, Vcom, 7 eleven kiosks CASH PAYMENT LOST BY CHOICEPAY, THEY DID NOT PAY UTILITY BILL FOR NEARLY A MONTH, didnt resolve in timely manner, tusla, Oklahoma Author: Hawthorne, California Kiosks: ChoicePay tusla, Oklahoma

Oct 10 2009
7 Eleven Janet or jessica cheated me out of my lottery winnings Wesley Chapel, Florida Author: Land O lakes, Florida Racists: 7 Eleven Wesley Chapel, Florida

Oct 09 2009
7 Eleven They refused to take my coins as legal tender for my purchase! And the cashier had the nerve to tell me that he saw other bills in my wallet to pay him with those. That is WRONG! phoenix, Arizona Ripoff? Author: phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: 7 Eleven phoenix, Arizona

Aug 29 2009
7 Eleven I have been to at least (3) 7-elevens in the San Jose, California area that systematically short change customers everytime. If you ask, they act as though they made a mistake. I bet most don't notice. , California Call Corporate Author: San Jose, California Convenience Stores: 7 Eleven San Jose, California