Company Directory | 99-cent-store
Approximately 4 Reports Found

Jan 14 2013
99 cent store civilrights violation and dicrimination Inglewood, California Author: Torrance, California Civil Rights Violators: 99 cent store Inglewood, California

Dec 11 2012
99 Cent Only Store Jorge Moreno Dist Mgr for Tucson and phoenix locations Ph # 323-835-3144 99 Cent Store actually rings up purchases at cash register as $.9999 ,rounds up to $1.00 add up pennies and multiply 10 million Tucson, Arizona Dummy Author: Tucson, Arizona Grocery Stores: 99 Cent Only Store Tucson, Arizona

Nov 26 2012
99 cent store Filfilu Moges Wolde Micheal/store manager After my puchases I was aggressively rushed to give up the store cart by manager on report.I will f**k you up B*tch! and he pulled a stun gun on me. losangeles, California Author: torrance, California Civil Rights Violators: 99 cent store losangeles, California

Sep 06 2012
99 cent store This aint no 99 cent only store Azusa, California Author: Glendora, California Supermarkets: 99 cent store Azusa, California