Company Directory | aamco
Approximately 722 Reports Found

Apr 13 2014
Mr Transmission Should have gone to AAMCO Columbus Georgia Author: FT Benning, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Mr Transmission Columbus, Georgia

Apr 09 2014
Aamco Owners Steve Phillips and Derek ? Aamco of wc ca company r ripoff artist. I brought back my 2004 Lincoln Ls before warranty was up. I was charged 3700 dollars to fix my car. 4 months later car just turns off and dies. So my sister calls and tells that lier swindler Derek that the car broke down.  He had the nerve to tell her it would cost her 200 more dollars to put it on the diagnosis machine. So car sat for 3 more months until we had a buyer to buy it as-is. For 2000 dollars. So I had to lend my sister 2500 more dollars for down payment to a2007 honda civic. I ya I gave her 1500 towards the Aamco bill also. So me and the buyer of the Ls took the car do Walnut creek California Author: Brentwood, California Auto Repair Service: Aamco Walnut creek, California

Apr 09 2014
AAMCO RICK & MARCUS I called Aamco and spoke to Rick and told him that my cadillac was having transmission problem on 04/07/2014, After speaking to Rick he claim that the transmission may need a tune up a flush or a filter only. however he ask me to take the car to the aamco RIP OFF MIAMI Florida Author: DANIA BEACH, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: AAMCO RICK & MARCUS MIAMI, Florida

Mar 26 2014
AAMCO classic mechanic scam Hayward California Author: Hayward, California Mechanics: AAMCO Hayward, California

Mar 26 2014
AAMCO- Ed Merchant and Terry Kanatus Liars (Terry Kanatus) cheats and crooks (Ed Merchant) Winchester Virginia Author: Winchester, Virginia Auto Repair Service: AAMCO- Ed Merchant and Terry Kanatus Winchester, Virginia

Feb 28 2014
aamco watertown yelp.ca/biz/aamco-transmission-center-watertown They were to rebuild my transmission but all I got was more problems out of it Watertown New York Author: Evans mills, New York Auto Repair Service: aamco watertown Watertown, New York

Feb 18 2014
aamco Transmission disintegrating mcdonough Georgia Author: mcdonough, Georgia Auto Repair Service: aamco mcdonough, Georgia

Feb 17 2014
AAMCO Greensboro, NC Didn't repair my transmission and didn't honor warranty Greensboro North Carolina Author: Eden, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Greensboro, NC Greensboro, North Carolina

Feb 06 2014
Aamco Transmissions Fifth time maybe a charm!!! Easton Pennsylvania Author: Laurys Station, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Easton , Pennsylvania

Jan 27 2014
aamco scott harvey SCAMMED, VEHICLE DAMAGED IN PROCESS OF IMPROPER REBUILD OF TRANSIMSSION IF REBUILT AT ALL. las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: aamco las vegas, Nevada

Jan 24 2014
Aamco Transmissions Bait and Switch Norwalk Connecticut Author: Redding, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Norwalk, Connecticut

Dec 19 2013
Aamco Transmission Misrepresentation Decatur Georgia Author: Clarkston, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Aamco Transmission Decatur, Georgia

Dec 17 2013
AAMCO Transmission They ripped me off Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission Brooklyn, New York

Dec 05 2013
aamco they are crooked & incompetent kitchener Ontario Author: kitchener, Ontario Auto Repair Service: aamco kitchener, Ontario

Dec 05 2013
AAMCO on NE 82nd Portland Or ( AKA SF Investment Corp ) Bait and Switch and other Deceptive Practices Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Mechanics: AAMCO Portland, Oregon

Dec 04 2013
Driving solution of Miami-dba AAMCO transmissions AAMCO Miami and Hollywood ripped me off! Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Repair Service: Drivung solution of Miami-dba AAMCO transmissions Miami, Florida

Nov 21 2013
AAMCO PEARL RIVER, NY AAMCO Pearl River, New York Intentionally Sabotaged my car...I have an expect in transmission willing to make a statement to this matter... Pearl river New York Author: suffern, New York Auto Repair Service: AAMCO PEARL RIVER, NY Pearl river, New York

Nov 14 2013
AAMCO Transmission MIKE Last year i took my car to aamco transmission and MIKE told me it was going to cost me 3,349.70 to fix it. I paid to get it fix. One year later my transmission goes out again. Chicago IL Author: Il, Illinois Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission MIKE Chicago, Il 60628

Nov 12 2013
AAMCO Haines Enterprises, Inc. Beware of the FREE INSPECTION at AAMCO. The scam is to have you wait over two hours and tell you that AAMCO could not find the problem, and they need to do a more detailed check. While knowing if there is a problem or not. Once you agree to a more detailed check, you are charged an hourly rate of $90.00 an hour. WARNING TO ANYONE: Do not take your car to AAMCO for service! They will fleece you of your hard earned money!!! Oceanside California Author: Tomorrowland, Florida Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Oceanside, California

Nov 09 2013
aamco dont ever bring your car here Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Auto Repair Service: aamco Spokane, Washington

Nov 06 2013
Aamco of Clifton NJ Bait and Switch - Fraud clifton New Jersey Author: Hawthorne, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Aamco of Clifton NJ clifton, New Jersey

Nov 01 2013
damien anderson aamco basically stole my car lakewood Washington Author: olympia, Washington Auto Repair Service: damien anderson aamco lakewood, Washington

Oct 25 2013
AAMCO TRANSMISSION replaced transmission Kissimmee Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Service Stations: AAMCO TRANSMISSION Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 23 2013
AAMCO Transmission Danbury Ct They charged me 2400 for a transmission when all I needed was a 350 trans cooler Danbury Connecticut Author: New Milford, Connecticut Auto Mechanics: AAMCO Transmission Danbury Ct Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 15 2013
Aamco transmission They had my truck for three weeks and would work on it when they felt like it. technition matt jacobe Des Moines Iowa
Author: carlisle , Iowa Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission Des Moines, Iowa