Company Directory | aamco
Approximately 795 Reports Found

Oct 10 2016
Aamco transmission cottman ave cheltenham, pa Aamco rip off for transmission rebuilt services Cheltenham Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission cottman ave cheltenham, pa Cheltenham, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2016
AAMCO in Gastonia Ripoff, Overcharging x1000s of dollars Gastonia North Carolina Seems like an unfortunate misunderstanding Author: Belmont, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: AAMCO in Gastonia Gastonia, North Carolina

Sep 11 2016
AAMCO changed a part that didn't fix problem clifton New Jersey Author: paterson, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: AAMCO clifton, New Jersey

Sep 04 2016
AAMCO Transmission Repair Chino auto repair Chino California
Good Business Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission Repair Chino Chino, California

Aug 31 2016
AAMCO in Tuscaloosa Replaced a transmission that did not need to be replaced Tuscaloosa Alabama
Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: AAMCO in Tuscaloosa Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Aug 15 2016
Aamco transmission urbandale iowa Had my transmission rebuilt at Aamco transmission of urbandale iowa. Mark McCoy the owner gave me a.price to rebuild my transmission. I had to consider the costs so I asked for to decide as repair was over. $2000 the next day I received fr warranty extortion urbandale Iowa Ripoff Author: urbandale , Iowa Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission urbandale iowa urbandale, Iowa

Aug 13 2016
Aamco transmission total car care Carl Cox and the whole clan Marketing scheme, dissrespectful, commission salesman San Antonio Texas Author: Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Aamco transmission total car care San Antonio, Texas
8, Report #1320234

Aug 02 2016
Mike Reed-Aamco Total Car Care Rebuilt transmission that wasn't broken. Webster Texas Author: Katy, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Mike Reed-Aamco Total Car Care Webster, Texas
9, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida FT. PIERCE DID NOT HONOR WARRANTY Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

Jul 08 2016

Jun 29 2016
Aamco Marine Corps Family Ripped Off By Aamco Temecula, CA Temecula California Rebuttal to USMCfam2001 Author: Temecula , California Auto Repair Service: Aamco Temecula, California

Jun 22 2016
AAMCO Transmission & Automotive A BUNCH OF LIARS Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission & Automotive Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Kofi Jackson AAMCO on Ralph Avenue ripped me off. They held on to my car keys and tried to convince me to get a credit card from them in order to fix a transmission problem that my mechanic and I knew about.  Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn , New York Auto Mechanics: Kofi Jackson Brooklyn, New York

Jun 16 2016
Aamco FRAUD Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Auto Mechanics: Aamco Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jun 15 2016
Aamco Con artists, rip offs and car wreckers. Riverside California  Author: Riverside, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Aamco Riverside,

May 24 2016
Aamco of Daytona beach Screwed me out of a full transmission rebuild!!! Daytona beach Florida Aamco of Daytona Response Author: Palm coast , Florida Auto Repair Service: Aamco of Daytona beach Daytona beach, Florida

May 10 2016
Aamco, Circle Hyundai 2 trans in 2 years Sold a Lemon Shrewsbury New Jersey Author: Red Bank, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Aamco Shrewsbury, New Jersey

May 06 2016
Aamco (Bear, DE) My 17 yr old son brought in his car to have them check what was wrong with the clutch. They charged $115 but were unable to describe what the issue is. Bear Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Auto Repair Service: Aamco (Bear, DE) Bear, Delaware

Apr 30 2016
AAMCO Transmissions Won't back warranty or fix their mistakes. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmissions Tampa, Florida

Apr 22 2016
Cottman's Transmission/AAMCO:Aaron Bennett This scam artist needs to be shut down:AARON BENNETT owner of Cottman's Transmission/AAMCO Shreveport Louisiana 334497 Complaint Response Author: Nacogdoches, Texas Auto Mechanics: Cottman's Transmission/AAMCO:Aaron Bennett Bossier City, Louisiana

Apr 19 2016
Aamco Renton Louvin Automotive 2 locations, 4 managers, 3 months without my truck, and left with a transmission that leaks, snags into gear, and needs to be completely redone. renton Washington
Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Repair Service: Aamco Renton renton, Washington

Mar 26 2016
AAMCO Rockville Keith Total Fraud Rockville Maryland
Author: Rockville, Maryland Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Rockville Rockville, Maryland

Mar 16 2016
Michael J Carroll Sr HONORABLY DISCHARGED DISABLED VETERAN had Aamco Transmission 2701 Wymore road, Winter Park, Florida, 32789, replace a transmission cooling hose for me. Now keep in mind, this work is NOT even 120 days old yet. winter park Florida hOW? Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Michael J Carroll Sr winter park , Florida

Mar 02 2016
AAMCO Seattle Charged 477, they demand 1500 more, then just took off, a CRIMINAL act seattle Washington Author: seattle, Washington Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Seattle seattle, Washington

Feb 24 2016
AAMCO Failed to repair 2009 Impala Techs worked on car, charged over $3000 . Car brook down 5 days before warranty expired. They failed to repair Duluth,  Georgia Author: Jackson, Mississippi Auto Mechanics: AAMCO Duluth, Georgia