Company Directory | acai-advanced
Approximately 37 Reports Found

Jul 21 2010
acai advanced free trial offer website Take Off Pounds ... AcaiOptimum takes your credit card for it's own LOSS!!! Internet Author: Springfield, Virginia Weightloss Programs: acai advanced free trial offer website Internet

Jun 10 2010
Acai advanced systems I cancelled my membership ,which I was unaware of any membership obligations, and I was still charged $89.00 every month. This is the biggest scam of them all and the pills themself do not even work. Ontario, California Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Weightloss Programs: Acai advanced systems Ontario, California

Apr 23 2010
Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life Apparently ordered, without my knowledge, Weight management online support group when ordering the acai berry bogus FREE trial. Portland, Maine Author: Norton, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life Portland, Maine

Apr 02 2010
acai advanced free trial offer website www.acaioptimum.com Very deceptive business practice. Although not illegal, very unscrupulous. Terms and conditions on different page. Internet Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Weightloss Programs: acai advanced Internet

Mar 05 2010
acai advanced free trial offer website acai optimum, aci weight loss free trial i tried to cancell before my 14 days and they wont give me a comfirmation number, they wont let me cancell before the 14 days and they keep telling me they e-mailed me with a rma # and never did. Internet Author: jacksonville, Florida acai advanced free trial offer website Internet

Mar 04 2010
Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life Live Lean for Life Cancel your credit card, QUICK! Internet Author: Menlo Park, California Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life Internet

Feb 23 2010
Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life, Only pay shipping, sounds great! Until the $24.95 a month popped up on my credit card statement!! Scarborough, Maine
Author: Simi Valley, California Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life Scarborough, Maine

Jan 29 2010
Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life nUaGE rESVERATROL Advertising if RIPOFF Cancelled but charged anyway Internet, Florida Author: Manvel, Texas Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life Internet, Florida

Jan 11 2010
Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life Weigh Loss Management Program After cancelling the trial 5 days early they took moneys from my debut card without my permission fraudulent charges $24.00 & $64.98 total $88.98, Internet Author: rogersville, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life Internet

Oct 18 2009
VIT* Acai Advanced 2c Ordered the trial product, and want to cancel, after my vacation , turned out, the same day , the charged me. So total 2 received with the prices of $74.90. Asked for return said no. Lewiston, Maine Author: , New Jersey Adult Care Facilities: VIT* Acai Advanced 2c Lewiston, Maine

Sep 18 2009
VIT*Acai Advanced / VIT* Live Lean AA Vit*Acai Advanced, Vit*Live Lean This company made me nervous immediately. Within 24 hours I had changed my mind about trusting this company,because my bank statement was charged the wrong amount just for shipping their free produ Portland, Maine Author: mckinleyville, California Weightloss Programs: VIT*Acai Advanced / VIT* Live Lean AA Portland, Maine

Sep 09 2009
Acai Advanced - GLF GLF Charged card for something didn't order. Deceptive practices. On 2 memberships did not request. Lewiston, Maine Author: Harrisburg, Michigan Telemarketers: Acai Advanced - GLF Lewiston, Maine

Sep 05 2009
Acai Advanced Acai Advanced, Financial ripe-off, Portland, Maine Author: Findlay, Ohio Sales People: Acai Advanced Portland, Maine

Aug 14 2009
VIT*Acai Advanced/VIT* Live Lean AA VIT* Acai Advanced WHAT A SCAM! Something has to be done to stop them. Valparaiso, Indiana Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Alternative Health: VIT*Acai Advanced/VIT* Live Lean AA Lewiston, Maine

Aug 04 2009
Advanced Acia with drew 79.99 from my account with out tellling me that they was and that i cant call and cancel Ontario California Acai Advanced is not a scam Author: bryan, Ohio City Governments: Advanced Acia Ontario, California

Jul 28 2009
Acai Advanced Pushy scam - hurry and order/no clear terms and conditions required to acknowledge & Advertised on reputable Food Network page; Oprah and Rachael Ray mentioned Lewiston Maine Author: Seattle, Washington Weightloss Programs: Acai Advanced Lewiston, Maine

Jul 23 2009
Acai Advanced Is A BIG RIP OFF - Doesn't Work And They Will Charge $89.89 AcaiAdvanced Charges your card $89.89 and there is no way to cancel in the first14 days Internet Resolution offer Author: Davie, Florida TV Advertisements: Acai Advanced Internet

Jul 22 2009
Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life Risk Free Trial Offer! Is a RIPOFF! You have to pay shipping and return shipping if you don't like the product! Lewiston Maine Author: McKinney, Texas Weightloss Programs: Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life Lewiston, Maine

Jul 19 2009
Acai Advanced Robbing my bank account of almost 200.00 to date Lewiston Maine Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys General: Acai Advanced Lewiston, Maine

Jul 16 2009
Acai Advanced Free trial-- Was not aware of the recurring charges/ and cancellation Internet Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts Alternative Health: Acai Advanced Internet

Jul 08 2009
Acai Advanced stopped auto shipment but didn't stop auto billing Ontario California Author: ferrysburg, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Acai Advanced Nationwide

Jun 30 2009
Live Lean - ACAI ADVANCED Aka VIT ACAI SCAM! Lewston Maine live lean scam Author: Olney, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Live Lean - ACAI ADVANCED - VIT Lewston, Maine

Jun 21 2009
Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life - Central Coast Nutraceuticals I tried to cancel this order the next day. I eventually received an email confirmation stating it was cancelled, but my account has been charged 6 times yet I have not received any additional products either! Pheonix Arizona CCN Is here to help! Author: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life - Central Coast Nutraceuticals Pheonix, Arizona

Jun 02 2009
Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life Got charged $89.90 even though I cancelled free trial in time Lewiston Maine Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Alternative Health: Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life Lewiston, Maine

May 28 2009
Acai Advancedc/o GLF Live Lean For Life I cancelled my subscription but my account was charged anyway. Lewiston Maine Author: Savannah, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Acai Advanced C/o GLF Lewiston, Maine