Company Directory | acai-berry-detox
Approximately 111 Reports Found

Oct 22 2009
Acai Berry Detox - FWM Laboratories Acai Berry Detox THIEVES - STOLE my money!!! Tallahasse, Florida Author: Garland, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Acai Berry Detox - FWM Laboratories Tallahasse, Florida

Oct 18 2009
ACAI BERRY DETOX ordered a free bottle, I called to cancel, they send it anyway plus charged me 79 bucks and keep sending orders and charging me!!! Hollywood , Florida Author: Monroe, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: ACAI BERRY DETOX Hollywood, Florida

Oct 13 2009
Acai Berry - Acai Berry Detox Charged my card over $165 after the order was cancelled Hollywood, Florida Author: Canandaigus, New York Weightloss Programs: Acai Berry Hollywood, Florida

Oct 09 2009
FWM Laboratories, Life Cleanse, Acai Berry Detox Acai Berry Detox and Life Cleanse FWM LAbs Scam! They took 104 dollars from me. The same week I had to pay for my daughter birthday! Hollywood, Florida Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: FWM Laboratories, Life Cleanse, Acai Berry Detox Hollywood, Florida

Oct 07 2009
Acai-burn IMPROVE HEALTH, ACAI BERRY DETOX I agreed to a 1 month free trial of Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada Internet Author: HOLLYWOOD, Florida Weightloss Programs: Acai-burn Internet

Oct 07 2009
Acai Berry Detox Hostmaster Cyberplex domains@cyberplex.com DAILY PHONE HARASSMENT AFTER BEING TOLD NO, I DO NOT WANT IT Toronto, Ontario Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Acai Berry Detox Toronto, Ontario

Sep 26 2009
Acai Berry Detox; Colon Cleanse Life Cleanse, Colon Cleanse FREE trial cost me $159.90. Someone needs to lookup FREE in the dictionary! Hollywood, Florida Author: Lexington, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Acai Berry Detox; Colon Cleanse Hollywood, Florida

Sep 22 2009
FWM Laboratories, Life Cleanse, Acai Berry Detox, Colon Cleanse charged my account over $300 for free trial Hollywood, Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Weightloss Programs: FWM Laboratories, Life Cleanse, Acai Berry Detox Hollywood, Florida

Sep 18 2009
FWM Laboratories - Life Cleanse - Acai Berry Detox Billed me for items not received won't refund money. Also billed for items not ordered. Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: FWM Laboratories - Life Cleanse - Acai Berry Detox Internet

Sep 11 2009
Acai Berry Detox - Colon Cleanse - Life Cleanse Charged credit card for unauthorized product Life Cleanse and hide 14-day trial information on Acai Berry Detox and Colon Cleanse which would have charged $79.95 each. Hollywood, Florida
Author: , Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Acai Berry Detox; Colon Cleanse Hollywood, Florida

Sep 11 2009
Acai Berry Detox - FWM Laboratories, Hi I am in england and was offered a free trial which cost me 3.95 in shipping at no point did the website inform me that I would continually be billed which I have $118.63 = How do I get my money Hollywood, California Author: Durham, Internet Alternative Health: Acai Berry Detox - FWM Laboratories Hollywood, California

Sep 05 2009
Acai Berry Detox After order free trail they began to call me repeatedly to confirmwhich I did. But now they are still calling me even when I told them to stop. Now they are charging me for something I never ordered Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Acai Berry Detox Nationwide

Sep 05 2009
FWM Labs, FWM Laboratories, Lipaphen-RX, Acai Berry Cleanse, Acai Berry Detox, Life Cleanse fwmlaboratories, lipaphen-RX, lipaphen sent product even after canceling, charged full amout instead shp/hand Chandler, Texas Author: Chandler, Texas Attorneys General: Alternative Health: FWM Labs, FWM Laboratories, Lipaphen-RX, Acai Berry Cleanse, Acai Berry Detox, Life Cleanse Chandler, Texas

Sep 02 2009
Fwm Laboratories - Acai Berry Detox Would not accept cancellation of account Sent for FREE TRIAL SAMPLE of product. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Author: Madison, Wisconsin Telemarketers: Fwm Laboratories - Acai Berry Detox Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 31 2009
ACAI BERRY DETOX I WANTED TO CALL AND CANCEL MY ORDER WITHIN THE 14DAYS AND THE NUMBER IS FRAUDULENT. NO ONE ANSWERED. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO WERE GETTING CHARGED AFTER THEY CANCELED. I CLOSED MY ACCOUNT. NOT SCAMING ME. Hollywood Florida Author: fall river, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: ACAI BERRY DETOX HOLLYWOOD, Florida

Aug 24 2009
Acai Berry Detox - FWM Laboratories Acai Berry Detox 14-day free trial arrived on 12th day.Called to cancel and got runaround. No order or confirmation, no email, no info given, unable to log in, etc.. Cancelled order immediately after placing - scam. Manchester, New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Acai Berry Detox - FWM Laboratories Hollywood, Florida

Aug 21 2009
Acai Berry Detox; Colon Cleanse colon cleanse??? check bank account and was charge 86.00 for a product i didn't order and have never received. can't talk with anyone at customer service, of course no one will answer, beware of this rip off caryville, Tennessee Author: caryville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Acai Berry Detox; Colon Cleanse caryville, Tennessee

Aug 20 2009
ACAI BERRY DETOX AcaiBerry maxacaiboost.com resveratrolultra.com ACAI Berry weightloss product $.99 trial turned out to be $100s of dollars on my credit card - endless phone system which eventually hangs up, their phone system reports other peoples credit card numb , Author: Macomb, Michigan Weightloss Programs: ACAI BERRY DETOX Internet

Aug 20 2009
Colon Cleanse 3000, Colo-Flush Trial.com, Acai Berry Detox hides behind ambiguous legal terminology. Keller, Texas Author: Keller, Texas Alternative Health: Colon Cleanse 3000 Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 20 2009
Acai Berry Detox 99 cent sample I ordered billed $165.00 to my credit card! Total rip-off. Hollywood Florida Author: New York, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Acai Berry Detox Hollywood, Florida

Aug 17 2009
Acai Berry Detox Biolabs RipOff!!! Charged our account $90 without authorization. 13 phone calls and 3 weeks on the phone to get money back. never received any product. riverside, California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: riverside, California Drug Manufacturers: Acai Berry Detox Internet

Aug 15 2009
ACAI BERRY DETOX AND LIFE CLEANSE NatureCleanse Ordered a free trial for $3.95 for s/h. In terms of use very clearly said to cancel in 14 days and you would not be charged. Charged my card for $39.95 for a product I did not order. Saginaw, Texas Author: Saginaw, Texas Weightloss Programs: ACAI BERRY DETOX AND LIFE CLEANSE Internet

Aug 12 2009
FWM Laboratories - Healthy Labs - Acai Berry Detox Information Tech Systems Ltd. A shady company with shifty billing practices, impossible to reach customer service and customer service that hangs up on its customers when there is a problem to discuss. Cortland, New York Author: Cortland, New York Weightloss Programs: FWM Laboratories - Healthy Labs - Acai Berry Detox Internet

Aug 11 2009
Naturcleanse - Acai Berry Detox, This company advertising is misleading and fraudulent. They offer free sample and 14 day period to cancel, but that is not what you get. Hollywood Florida Author: Merrill, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Naturcleanse - Acai Berry Detox Hollywood, Florida

Aug 10 2009
Acai Berry Detox pretended to provide a 3.95 free trial bottle of Acai Berry; charged 87.13 on credit card Hollywood Florida Author: Andalusia, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Acai Berry Detox Hollywood, Florida