Company Directory | acai-berry-maxx
Approximately 39 Reports Found

Jun 14 2009
Fit Factory - Acai Berry Maxx - Lifstylefit.com - fitfactory.com credit card fraud free trial scam and unauthorized charges, Internet Author: Laguna Beach, California Weightloss Programs: Fit Factory - Acai Berry Maxx - Lifstylefit.com - fitfactory.com Internet

Jun 13 2009
DJM LIFSTYLEFIT - Nature's Acia Berry - Lifstylefit.com charged me after I had cancled membership, charged me twice after canceling Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona Weightloss Programs: DJM LIFSTYLEFIT CO M - Nature's ACAI BERRY MAX - Lifstylefit.com Internet

Jun 12 2009
DJM LIFSTYLEFIT.COM - Selfhelpff.com, - Fit-fac.com, Lifstylefit.com - charging my credit card for services i did not order, and repeatedly charged me after i had cancelled services Internet Author: Larder Lake, Ontario Weightloss Programs: DJM*LIFSTYLEFIT.COM, Selfhelpff.com, Fit-fac.com, Lifstylefit.com Internet

May 13 2009
Acai Berry Maxx - FX Supplements Charge your credit card and wont refund money. Internet Author: New Freedom, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Acai Berry Maxx - FX Supplements Internet

Apr 15 2009
Acai Berry Maxx Unauthorized credit card withdraws, unable to contact Texas Author: renton, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Acai Berry Maxx Texas

Mar 02 2009
Acai Berry Maxx they do not show the fine print til you give all of the info.DONT ANSWER THEIR PHONE> Arlington, Texas Author: belmont, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Acai Berry Maxx Arlington,, Texas

Feb 27 2009
Acai Berry Maxx Canceled product both by phone and email and keep sending product and deducting money monthly from my bank account. Arlington Texas Author: Deland, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Acai Berry Maxx Arlington, Texas

Feb 24 2009
FxSupplements - Acai Berry - Maxx FxSupplements scammed me out of my hard earned money! Arlington Texas Author: Edmonton, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: FxSupplements - Acai Berry Maxx Arlington, Texas

Feb 17 2009
ACAI Berries Maxx,ACAI Berry Maxx Or Advanced Wellness Research, Inc.. ripoff. cannot cancel order for free trail offer. Bill charge monthly. When contacted, ask same qestions repeatedly. Nampa, Idaho Internet Author: springfield, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: ACAI Berry Maxx Internet

Jan 29 2009
Acai Berry Maxx ,FX Supplements Can't get anyone to respond to emails requesting cancelling order and further shipments Boca Raton Internet Author: Central, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Acai Berry Maxx ,FX Supplements Internet

Jan 28 2009
FX Supplements - Acai Berry Maxx Fraudulent Unauthorized Charges, Scam Arlington Texas Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: FX Supplements - Acai Berry Maxx Arlington, Texas

Jan 28 2009
Acai Berry Maxx/FX Supplements acai berry maxx on free trial the shipping price of $5.95. Arlington Texas Author: sheridan, Wyoming Weightloss Programs: Acai Berry Maxx/FX Supplements Arlington, Texas

Jan 28 2009
Acai Berry Maxx I received trial order, called to return and cancel, RMA issued, was sent 2 additional bottles and charged $85.90. Arlington Texas Author: Sharpsburg, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Acai Berry Maxx Arlington, Texas

Jan 27 2009
Acai Berry Maxx (FX Supplements) Acau Berry Maxx Charged my Credit Card without Authorizaiton! Arlington Texas Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Acai Berry Maxx (FX Supplements) Arlington, Texas

Jan 26 2009
Acai Berry Maxx (FX Supplements) Scammed me into a trial offer then charged my credit card without my authorization Arlington Texas Author: Chicago Ridge, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Acai Berry Maxx (FX Supplements) Arlington, Texas

Jan 24 2009
Acai Berry Maxx Scammers!!!!! If they only knew who they messed with... ARLINGTON Texas Author: glen gardner, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Acai Berry Maxx ARLINGTON, New Jersey

Jan 24 2009
ACAI BERRY MAXX - FX Supplements(Distributor) Trial SCAM; NO WAY OUT! Actually begins a Monthly membership, Auto chg'd & shipped! UNABLE TO CANCEL. Arlington Texas Author: NYC, New York Weightloss Programs: ACAI BERRY MAXX - FX Supplements Arlington, Texas

Jan 23 2009
Acai Berry Maxx Per the internet there was only going to be a fee of $5.95 for shipping and a free trial. There was not other indication that they were going to bill me every month $85.00 and ship me supplies every month after. They sent me my free trial of acai berry maxx and charged me $5.95 for shipped which was what I agreed but they bill me $85.00 a month later. Dallas Texas Author: Carmichael, California Supplemental Health Programs: Acai Berry Maxx Dallas, Texas

Jan 21 2009
Acai Berry Maxx, Fx Supplements The company keeps sending me bottles and charges my card that i did not authorize Arlington Texas Author: toledo, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Acai Berry Maxx, Fx Supplements Arlington, Texas

Jan 12 2009
FX SUPPLEMENTS ACAI BERRY MAXX Ordered free samples $5.95 shippin) charged $79.95 twice on card card ARLINGTON Texas Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet Fraud: FX SUPPLEMENTS ACAI BERRY MAXX ARLINGTON, Texas

Jan 06 2009
ACai Berry Maxx Ordered trial size and all of a sudden am billed $89.95 for pills I did not request. Internet Author: Durham, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: ACai Berry Maxx Nationwide

Jan 03 2009
Acai Berry Maxx The agreement notice posted on free trial offer order, on 11/9/2008, did not say anything about automatic shipments and charges. Arlington, Texas Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Acai Berry Maxx Arlington,, Texas

Dec 26 2008
FX Supplements I ordered a free trial bottle of acai berry maxx, $5.95 for shipping. Before I knew it my card was charged $79.95 with no product Internet Author: Bethesda, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: FX Supplements Internet

Dec 24 2008
Acai Berry Maxx/fx Supplements auto deduction from acct w/o author has fully chrgd shld be riskfree sent back cont to send addtl pkges cant reach to cancel cant return to sender Arlington Texas Author: cleveland, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Acai Berry Maxx/fx Supplements Arlington, Texas

Dec 22 2008
FXsupplements I placed an order for for Acai berry Maxx, never received it but they took my money. Internet Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Alternative Health: FXsupplements Nationwide

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC