Company Directory | account-now
Approximately 201 Reports Found

Sep 13 2015
WFBI taken frommy account. Now $149,.95 has been taken. Thhis was never agreed on. Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Private Schools: WFBI Pensacola, Florida

Sep 11 2015
Account Now Prepaid Card Metabank DO NOT GET CARD WITH THEM - NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS Internet Author: Illinois Banks: Account Now Prepaid Card Internet

Sep 10 2015
Royal Garcinia cambogia Raspberry keton Health PI Overcharged on products and no price was listed. Bank account now overdrawn because of their mistake San Diego California Author: New Castle , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Royal Garcinia cambogia San Diego , California

Aug 07 2015
Account Now Account Now stole my Veteran benefits San Ramon California Author: Blair, Nebraska Financial Services: Account Now San Ramon, California

Jul 21 2015
Account Now Visa Reported card stolen in June an never received another card but keep getting service charges! Nationwide Author: El Reno, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Account Now Visa Nationwide

Jun 19 2015
Account now My tax frozen, until I explain what I sound my cash on to a 3rd party prepaid visa.... San Ramano Internet Author: Canton, Ohio Income Tax Service: Account now Internet

Jun 05 2015
Account Now This Company wont send me my direct deposit funds. San Ramon California Author: sacramento, California Liars: Account Now San Ramon, California

Mar 28 2015
Account Now Inc Prepaid Card California Author: Williamsburg, Ohio Banks: Account Now Inc California

Mar 23 2015
Metabank, Account Now Visa Debit card J. Tyler Haahr :CEO MetaBank & Meta Financial Group; all Officers of said company Embezziling funds from my account now card, refusing to aid in the return of my only means of income. Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Financial Services: Metabank, Account Now Visa Debit card Nationwide

Mar 08 2015
beauderma revitaeye I availed for their promotional offer for $4.95 & $5.95 more or less, free shipping. I received the samples and the amountwas deducted in my account. Later, I was billed $85.89. I filed a dispute claim, filed a dispute. The amount returned to my account. Now, they are. rebilling me the said amount. I don't get it. Internet Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Advertising Agencies: beauderma Internet

Feb 27 2015
CiTrades Don't do any business with CiTrades. They will rip you off of all your hard earned money. Broker refused to do anything and literally wasted all my money. my account now has $9 in it. Also offensive and foul language from the broker when I asked to do som Kiss your deposit good-bye Who knows on planet Earth Internet Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Brokerage Companies On-line: CiTrades Internet
12, Report #1205625

Jan 30 2015
BB &T Mindy Jaffe, branch manager I have been trying to get two different refunds credited back to my account now since August. I purchased and returned an item from Amazon in August , I returned it, I got the confirmation email from Amazon stating the funds were credited back to my account. I waited for it to show up on my bank account. I'm still waiting. Second, I purchased a groupon for 35 dollars from a company that would not return my call to make an appointment so I cancelked it with groupon immediately within the three day grace period. Again, I got the confirmation email stating that my debit card was credited the money back. Yet again, I waited 2 weeks like the refund stated it might take to show up on your account , again nothing. My husband goes to the bank to ask mindy Jaffee about the transactions. She just said it might take a while and she would issue a check because that's how they do things. She closed the checking account because she said I had too many issues with their bank. And the only way to get the money back is by check when it shows up. II contacted bb and t's customer service email because you can't never get a hold of mrs.jaffee unless she wants you too. She finally called my home number left a message stating she is looking into it. It wasn't 15 minutes later she emails me stating there is no credits ever received. I don't think Amazon and grouping go around ripping of people like be and t. I have the proof showing the refunds in detail but yet that's not good enough even when it state the account and debut info on it. Louisville Kentucky
Author: Prospect, Kentucky Banks: BB &T Louisville, Kentucky
13, Report #1196865

Dec 21 2014
Ten Fulfillment was only to be billed shipping and handling they charged my account now 89.95 Scottsdale Arizona Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Weightloss Programs: Ten Fulfillment Scottsdale, Arizona
14, Report #1192356

Dec 01 2014
Account now visa Took my money false advertizment Nationwide Author: Johns island, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Account now visa Nationwide
15, Report #1191063

Nov 24 2014
Accountnow Account Now Prepaid Debit Scam Me out of 2000.00 now i cant feed my kids they claim department is fake this is a very sad day :(  San Ramon California Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Accountnow San Ramon, California

Sep 13 2014
Account Now Prepaid Debit card Held a different amount than what they were authorized to hold!! Fraud - Scam & Ripoff Artists San Ramon ca constructive comments Author: Lakeside, California Credit & Debt Services: Account Now Prepaid Debit Select State/Province

Sep 11 2014
Account Now Account Now - Thieves, Liars, Crooks!!! San Ramon, California Internet Still waiting for the release of my money!!! Author: Laguna Niguel, California Banks: Account Now Internet

Aug 09 2014
Envato Themeforest No Refunds, Credits or Customer Service Internet Account Now Reinstated Author: Boise, Idaho Software: Envato Internet

Jun 24 2014
03:45 PM Stealing from your checking account now! Internet Author: New Rochelle, New York Consumer Services: Internet

Jun 03 2014
account now fraud, liars, rip off San Ramon California In Response to Your Concern Author: atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: account now San Ramon, California

May 20 2014
Account Now Visa gold card Ripped off No check sent Ca Internet We would like to help. Author: bronx, New York Credit Card Fraud: Account Now Internet

Apr 27 2014
Account Now Account Now Gold Visa Prepaid Card Liars, Rude, Don't honor what they say they will do, Internet We would like to help. Author: Auburn, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Account Now Internet

Apr 25 2014
Vanilla Reload Network I put 300.00 on the Vanilla Reload Network card and discovered I purchased the wrong card, when I returned 30 minutes later for a refund, the money was no longer on the card. Someone had transferred it to a Netspend Account. Now the company does not want to honor my refund. A freaking ripoff Nationwide Why... Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Vanilla Reload Network Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
AccountNow Account Now Visa frozen account, customer service Internet We would like to help. Author: Bronx, New York Credit Services: AccountNow Internet
25, Report #1132068

Mar 20 2014
Banc De Binary Hi my wife applied for a loan at Bank De Binary info@fast-loans she filled in forms online and then heard nothing from them and then on the end of feb 2014. They deducted R399 off her bank account now that is fraud they just took money so ps all south deducted money from our bank account after we applied for loan and gave them our bank details and payslips as requested by them to find got no feedback they just took money and never did or aproved the loan for us [ Fraud] jhb south africa US Author: jhb, Alabama Cash Services: Banc De Binary jhb south africa, Select State/Province