Company Directory | all-state
Approximately 168 Reports Found

Jul 07 2014
All State Van Lines and Relocation Abusive Moving Experience Inflated Cost Lies Trickery A Total Scam Company Margate Florida
Author: Brooklyn, New York Moving Companies: All State Van Lines and Relocation Margate, Florida

Jul 07 2014
All State Van Lines Relocation Failure to transport my car from coast to coast as promised; Failure to provide information about the whereabouts of my household Nationwide Author: Plattsburgh, New York Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Nationwide

Jun 25 2014
All State Van Lines Relocation I have nightmares about All State Van LInes Relocation! Margate Florida Author: Gilbert, Arizona Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Margate , Florida

Jun 19 2014
Aldo DiSorbo All State Van Lines Relocation Inc. Moving Company by Any Other Name is Deceptive Margate Florida Author: Thronton, Colorado Moving Companies: Aldo DiSorbo Margate, Florida

Jun 12 2014
All State Van Lines Relocations They ripped me off by taking my deposit and not providing the service. Margate Florida Author: McKinney, Texas Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocations Margate, Florida

Jun 03 2014
All State Van Lines Relocation AKA Relo Van Lines or All State Van Line Relo Movers LOST our items (dresser, matching nightstand, and dining table legs), Damaged items (headboard) we would not be surprised if someone stole the items off their truck since they loaded items OUTSIDE of the truck and had them hang off the back of the truck instead of put them INSIDE the truck.In addition they damaged our hardwood floors and took 19 days to complete our move. DO NOT USE THESE MOVERS. Margate Florida
Author: portland, Oregon Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Margate , Florida

May 17 2014
AAA All State Door Co. America's Alliance Overhead Door Co. deceptive company unfair billing practices Norcross Georgia Author: McDonough, Georgia Garage Door Companies: AAA All State Door - America's Alliance Overhead Door Co. Norcross, Georgia

May 01 2014
All state van lines relocation, inc. Erika marinucci, Paul Quoted one amount and the next day quoted amount twice the original total and requested and additional $2871 as a down payment after stating that I would not pay more than $3803.12 for the entire move. Margate Florida Author: Detroit, Michigan Moving Companies: All state van lines relocation, inc. Internet

Apr 29 2014
Carmen giannone He is not licensed and is a felon 484 429 8095 I called my All state road side assistants and the gave me this number first the guy didn't show up then when I called it took them two minutes to get to me. when the guy got there he said it's an additional fee of 50 Allstate said it shouldn't be but at this point Ima girl alone and I wanted to get home so I said whatever fine he puts my car on the lift we start driving and then the driver gets a call saying that. Allstate canceled the tow and that I would have to pay 200 dollars or they have to drop.me.off and I would still have to pay 50 dollars, Allstate never canceled the tow they were just trying to hustle me an extra 200 dollars in.I'm appalled that he hasn't been caught and I also read that is not allowed to have a towing license for 5 years since 2011 I want to know how to report this guy get my money back and have all his tow trucks ceased. Plymouth meeting Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Carmen giannone Plymouth meeting , Pennsylvania

Apr 27 2014
MOVING SQUAD COLONIAL VAN LINES / AMERICAN VAN LINES / ALL STATE VAN LINES / NATIONWIDE VAN LINES liars, scammers, employee convicts !! margate Florida Author: pompano beach, Florida Moving Companies: MOVING SQUAD margate , Florida

Apr 14 2014
all state furniture liquidation center all state furniture liquidation center1126 s. main streetlas vegas NV 89104edward wardeh Very Dishonest Company - I will never do business with them again Las Vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Furniture & Furnishings: all state furniture liquidation center Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 25 2014
VIP Moving & Storage aka -ALL STATE MOVING & STORAGE/VAN LINES INC Told me to F* myself when I called them to make claims on damaged items during move. DAMAGED ITEMS Davie Florida Author: Sunrise, Florida Moving & Storage: VIP Moving & Storage Davie, Florida

Mar 20 2014
All State Relocation, Inc. All State Relocation Van Lines, Inc. Awful: From Beginning to End! Margate Florida
Author: Redmond, Oregon Moving Companies: All State Relocation, Inc. Margate, Florida

Feb 26 2014
ALL State Roadside Assistnace 6:00 pm Flat tire , two different service calls and STILL not fixed?? Omaha NE Author: Omaha, Nebraska Motor Vehicle: ALL State Roadside Assistnace Select State/Province

Feb 11 2014
Allstate All State; Allstate Insurance added 500+ square footage to my home profile upon renewal and increased my yearly rate Chesapeake Virginia Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Insurance Agencies: Allstate Roanoke, Virginia

Dec 20 2013
All State Van Lines Relocation, Inc Movers From Hell Margate Florida
Author: Williamsburg, Massachusetts Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation, Inc Margate, Florida

Dec 19 2013
The Digital Pros All State Camera The Digital Pros Misrepresent Canon Cameras! Brooklyn New York
Author: Kent, Washington Cameras & Video: The Digital Pros Brooklyn, Select State/Province

Nov 26 2013
All State House Fire and ripped off by All State Pamra Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Cleaning Services: All State Pamra , Ohio

Nov 10 2013
Sirena Moving Company Carrier for All State Van Lines Increased my delivery price of items by over 50% and when I refused to pay informed me my items would be placed in storage till I paid amt stated in which I would then incur a storage fee and additional delivery fee. Items were picked up and arrived late and damaged. Truck was leaking copious amounts of oil which damaged my driveway. Many of my items were damaged and/or not delivered Phoenix Arizona Author: Littleton, Colorado Moving Companies: Sirena Moving Company Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 02 2013
All State Van Lines Relocation Inc ALL STATE VAN LINES IS A COMPLETE SCAM Margate Florida Author: Natrona Heights , Pennsylvania Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Inc Margate, Florida

Oct 27 2013
TheDigitalPros.COm All State Camera Bait, Misrepresent the Initial Product, and Skillfully Sell You What You Don't Need At Marked-up Prices Brooklyn New York Author: Titusville, New Jersey Cameras & Video: TheDigitalPros.COm Brooklyn, New York

Oct 22 2013
All State Van Lines Relocation, Inc. kept deposit, promised flexibility, Margate Florida Author: Morton, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation, Inc. Margate, Florida

Oct 01 2013
All State Camera On-line site had different name On-line Rip Off - Over charge for unnecessary accessories claiming they are necessary NewYork City New York Author: Titusville, New Jersey Cameras & Video: All State Camera Select State/Province

Oct 01 2013
All State Waste Inc Using my property to battle a contractor by dumping waste at my home Brockton Massachusetts
Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: All State Waste Inc Brockton, Massachusetts

Sep 04 2013
Esurance Esurance/All State - Jeff Holet Scammers of Auto Insurance Denver Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Body Work & Repair: Esurance Internet