Company Directory | all-tune-and-lube
Approximately 84 Reports Found

1, Report #1199078

Jan 03 2015
All tune and lube These people are crooks at their best do not bring your vehicle there I took myy oil cooler lines put on i ordered the parts myself from Chevrolet and had the people who work at All Tune and Lube put my cooler lines on after they finished that my car would not start and I never had a problem starting my car before I brought it there then some how they said my fuel pump went bad and I needed to get a new fuel pump and that they would order it for me the next day so I had to leave my vehicle there over night.....so the next day in the morning I called them and they said do I want them to install the fuel pump of course I said yes and they charged me $350 to put it on so when I get to the shop to pick up my vehicle I went to pay the guy and when I got into my vehicle to leave it had problems  I'm still mad that they took my hard earned money and sabotage my vehicle Laurel Maryland Author: Laurel, Maryland Liars: All tune and lube Maryland

Oct 28 2014
All Tune and Lube Millersville, MD Misrepresented Themselves and We Lost Our Retirement Money Millersville Maryland Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: All Tune and Lube Millersville, Georgia

Oct 03 2014
All Tune and Lube FRAUD Maryland Truth be told Author: somewhere, Alaska Auto Repair Service: All Tune and Lube Maryland

Sep 19 2014
All Tune and Lube Ocala, FL Lost my wheel lock Ocala Florida Author: Dunnellon, Florida Auto Repair Service: All Tune and Lube Ocala, FL Ocala, Florida

May 06 2014
All Tune And Lube International Conspiracy and Fraud for Investors Suckers Millersville Maryland I too was scamed almost exact same way Author: Azusa, California Brokerage Companies: All Tune And Lube International Millersville, Maryland

Apr 18 2014
All Tune and Lube Land O Lakes, FL CBAutoAll tune land o lakes All Tune and Lube Ex-Employee Whistle Blower Land O Lakes Florida Just the REAL facts Author: trinity, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: All Tune and Lube Land O Lakes, FL Land O Lakes, Florida

Nov 13 2013
all tune and lube Barry stole our money damaged our car instead of fixing the issues overcharged us and never fixed the problem midlothian Virginia Author: midlothian, Virginia Auto Mechanics: all tune and lube midlothian, Virginia

Mar 09 2013
All Tune and Lube a bunch of cocky clowns think their knock off parts r the best Darien, Illinois Author: Willowbrook, Illinois Auto Repair Service: All Tune and Lube Darien, Illinois

Mar 09 2013

Feb 11 2013
all tune and lube I would like to report a dissatisfaction I had with an All Tune & Lube located in 7100 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, MD 21061. It occured on December 22, 2012. I had payed them a visit due to an issue wit Glen Burnie, Maryland Please remove my original report Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Auto Repair Service: all tune and lube Glen Burnie, Maryland

Nov 17 2012
All Tune and Lube - Land O' Lakes All Tune Transmissions , All Tune and Lube Total Car Care Terrible Customer Service , Maltreated, Kicked out Land O' Lakes, Florida
Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Service Stations: All Tune and Lube - Land O' Lakes Land O' Lakes, Florida

Nov 04 2012
All Tune and Lube Very poor, I did not accept service after being told I needed a $100.00 ENGINE FLUSH, which my dealer strongly recommends against. Also was told the car was two quarts low on oil, and the oil leve , Internet Author: Gambrills, Maryland Auto Service Stations: All Tune and Lube Internet

Jun 30 2012
All Tune and Lube International, Inc. ATL franchise costs are more than they disclose. Internet ALL Tune and Lube Shady Business practices Author: Mo Val, California Auto Repair Service: All Tune and Lube International, Inc. Internet

Jun 14 2012
ATL International - All Tune And Lube All tune and lube No support and help with running of shop. They approve any one. With no good credit it does not matter. They take anyone. Millersville, Maryland
They will put you under Author: Spanish Fork, Utah ATL International - All Tune And Lube Millersville, Maryland

May 31 2012
All Tune And Lube Cardwell Enterprises He will not pay what he owes to his employees Gonzales, Louisiana Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: All Tune And Lube Gonzales, Louisiana

Mar 22 2012
All Tune and Lube Great Job Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ocala, Florida No Bravos for the OP. Author: Ocala, Florida Auto Mechanics: All Tune and Lube Ocala, Florida

Feb 25 2012
all tune and lube j patrick dolder rip off charged to much money and my car runs worse now then it did before i took it there . ocala, Florida Author: bellebiew, Florida Auto Repair Service: all tune and lube ocala, Florida

Dec 21 2011
All Tune And Lube So called professional Land O Lakes, Florida I've delt with All Tune & Lube For over a year Author: lutz, Florida Auto Repair Service: All Tune And Lube Land O Lakes, Florida

Dec 12 2011
All Tune and Lube Money hungry tyrants with an agenda to take your money and peace of mind Sierra Vista, Arizona Author: , Arizona Auto Repair Service: All Tune and Lube Sierra Vista, Arizona

Nov 13 2011
all tune and lube - hamzeh shirazi CHARGED MORE THAN THE COUPON AND THEN TRIED TO GET ME TO MAKE REPAIRS THAT WERE NOT NEEDED. THIS PLACE CHARGED ME 15 DOLLARS FOR A #1057 BULB BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO DRIVE HOME WITHOUT A BRAKE LIGHT. la habra, California Author: la puente, California Auto Repair Service: all tune and lube la habra, California

Oct 15 2011
ALL TUNE AND LUBE, Laurel,MD They were friendly, seem honest, but they were LIARS, DISHONEST CROOKS laurel, Maryland Author: ellicott city, Maryland Auto Inspection: ALL TUNE AND LUBE, Laurel,MD laurel, Maryland

Aug 17 2011
ALL Tune and Lube ATL Let go for being to slow woodbridge, Virginia
Time Author: woodbridge, Virginia Auto Repair Service: ALL Tune and Lube woodbridge, Virginia

Feb 24 2011
ALL TUNE AND LUBE EJP ENTERPRISES,INC. LEE AND ED CHARGE CUST. FOR WORK OR PARTS NOT DONE PASSADENA, Maryland Author: SEVERNA PARK, Maryland Auto Mechanics: ALL TUNE AND LUBE PASSADENA, Maryland

Feb 10 2011
All tune and lube , Guru Auto World Overcharging unknowing customers easton, Pennsylvania Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: All tune and lube easton, Pennsylvania

Jan 02 2011
All Tune and Lube scam ripoff bad mechanic Clayton, North Carolina Author: , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: All Tune and Lube Clayton, North Carolina