Company Directory | amazon

Dec 03 2016
Ahmad Almarhabi Fraudelent charge of over $700 for iphone to my Amazon account. Amazon cancelled order due to lack of payment option. Sarasota Florida Author: Denton, Texas Telephones: Ahmad Almarhabi Sarasota, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Mastering Amazon, Amazon Academy Beware! California Internet Author: Internet Consulting: Mastering Amazon Internet

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 18 2016
Garcinia Health Pros P.O 7700 Norcross, GA RIPOFF AND SCAM ARTISTS. THEY SAY YOU WILL GET A FREE PRODUCT AND JUST PAY SHIPPING THEM CHARGE YOU $95 OR MORE FOR A TRIAL THAT YOU NEVER HEARD OF. THEY ADVERTISE THROUGH YOUR EMAIL LIKE THEY ARE A PART OF AN AMAZON SURVEY GIFT. BUT THEY ARE NOT. BEWARE! NORCROSS GEORGIA
Author: Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Health Pros P.O 7700 Norcross, GA Internet

Nov 17 2016
amazon.com amazon Delivered the package at wrong address intentionally, not refunding my money, disabled my account seattle Washington
Author: jalandhar, Other On-Line Business: amazon.com seattle, Washington

Nov 08 2016
I Need A Loan US Trust Loans David White I received a call from Jennifer and Jack from US Trust Loans (1-773-341-9015) saying that I was approved for a loan of $5000 and all I had to do was give them an Amazon gift card in the amount of $250. Internet Author: Spring Lake, North Carolina Attorney Generals: I Need A Loan Internet

Oct 28 2016
Ecom Sales Ecom Sales 3rd Party Amazon Seller Tried to Scalp Walmart product to me through Amazon. Monrovia Internet Author: Texas tempdir: Ecom Sales Internet

Oct 28 2016
Amazon Internet Author: fairfield, Connecticut On-Line Business: Amazon Internet

Oct 27 2016
SoonerSoft Electronics deliver items different from advertised on Amazon and remove negative customer feedback Oklahoma City OK
I think our dispute has been resolved. Author: Mountain View, California Cellular Phone Companies: SoonerSoft Electronics Internet

Oct 27 2016
Zonblast LLC Zonblast Got Me Banned from Selling on Amazon and Destroyed my Business Internet Author: Colorado Customer Leads: Zonblast LLC Internet

Oct 23 2016
Amazon.com: Rahil Adnan, Account Specialist for Amazon Customer service located in India False Advertising: Censors online customer reviews to Real Experiences Internet
Author: San Diego, California Book Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Oct 23 2016
iCompNY Refurb - Amazon Marketplace Made promises they don't fulfill staten island New York
Author: Liberty, Texas Computer Manufactures: iCompNY Refurb - Amazon Marketplace staten island, New York

Oct 21 2016
Amazon A to Z Amazon A-to-Z Worthless Guarantee Internet Author: Treasure Island, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Amazon Internet

Oct 21 2016
Earth Chemistry Natasha Lee This product makes claims that are impossible and fraudulent. Amazon Prime Internet
Author: Dist of Columbia Beauty Salons: Earth Chemistry Internet

Oct 11 2016
Amazon Not given correct software codes Amazon Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Computer Software: Amazon Internet

Oct 10 2016
Amazon Amazon Prime Charged and billed for Amazon Prime without my knowledge they had it set up with a order for a mattress and offered a two day delivery but hide the fact I was going to billed for a Prime account for 105.83 California Internet
Author: Willowick , Ohio Mattress Manufactures: Amazon Internet

17, Report #1332007

Oct 06 2016
Amazon deleted my music library by an Amazon agent and now unable to get Amazon to replace it.Value is U.S. dollar $600 +- Internet Author: Kanchanaburi, Oklahoma Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon Internet

Oct 02 2016
BFF Nation Amazon Retailer Shortage of Order. Did Not Send Shortage Products. Internet
Author: Cleveland, Ohio On-Line Stores: BFF Nation Internet

Sep 28 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST BlueCare Automotive Amazon Seller Caught Manipulating Competitor's Feedback for Negative Ratings MILLERSBURG Ohio
Scammer BrownBox Savings Amazon Seller Author: Haworth, New Jersey Internet Fraud: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 28 2016
AMAZON Warehouse Deals Amazon owns this company, but claims it does not! Don't Take A Chance Nationwide Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Electronic Manufacturers: AMAZON Warehouse Deals Internet

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Insurance Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 14 2016
x2sat.com ebay seller x2st , amazon seller , brand name , x-square do not buy sell poor quality equipment burns up 62 days Internet Author: plymouth, North Carolina Internet Fraud: x2sat.com Internet

Sep 08 2016
Amazon Amazon charged a $99 fee to my debit card without my authorization and inndoing so overdrew my bank acct by nearly $200. They claim I signed up for thier Prime membership and a one month free trial. This never happened and now I am seeing that they do this to many customoers who have entrusted them with thier debit cards. How do we stop them? They have already been sued for this. Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet

Sep 04 2016
Amazon, Amazon.com Amazon.com Extremely Poor Customer Service Seattle Internet Author: Warren, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Amazon Internet

Sep 03 2016
Warehouse Deals, Inc. Amazon Warehouse Deals, Inc. AMAZON IS LIEING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS!! THEY OWN THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Pasadena, California Furniture & Furnishings: Warehouse Deals, Inc. Internet