Company Directory | american-airlines
Approximately 150 Reports Found

Sep 26 2015
American Airlines rude, baggage complaints, stupid indianapolis Nationwide Thier job.... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
Author: lake katrine, New York Airlines: US AIRWAYS Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
American Airlines Their preferred access is a ripoff. Kansas City Nationwide Author: N kansas City, Missouri Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Aug 07 2015
American Airlines Cancelled purchase immediately Chicago Nationwide Author: Alpena, Michigan Air Travel: American Airlines Nationwide

Jun 18 2015
American Airlines US Airways Preferred Access Sold BUT Not Offered! Dallas TX Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Airlines: American Airlines Nationwide

Jun 05 2015
American Airlines Disabled passenger negligence Phoenix, Arizon Nationwide Really Author: Nongprue, Other Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide
7, Report #1231911

May 28 2015
US airways American Airlines Due to the incomprehensible actions of an incompetent, mean spirited US Airway employee, I was unable to board a flight home. Washinton DC Nationwide Unbelievable but true Author: Burlington, Vermont Airlines: US airways Nationwide

May 04 2015
Allianz Global Assistance What is the financial relationship between American Airlines and Allianz? Richmond Virginia Author: Colleyville, Texas Travel Services: Allianz Global Assistance Richmond, Virginia

Apr 28 2015
American Airlines US Air/American Airlines employees not enforcing baggage size rules Nationwide Author: New York, New York Air Travel: American Airlines Nationwide

Apr 27 2015
American Airlines , American Airlines online booking. Additional $$ charging for the only sits available in the aircraft during booking. A BIG RIP OFF. Dallas TX. Nationwide Look at AA response to my complaint. Non acceptable Author: California Travel Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Apr 25 2015
American Airlines Connie, Mr. Munn at DFW Terminal D24 AA scams; charges premium seats for canceled non-existent flight, refuses refund; no rebooks Dallas Texas
AA pilots too high and mighty for passengers Author: Texas Air Travel: American Airlines

Apr 14 2015
American Airlines - Rena Dyer AA fraudulently kicks off family of West Point graduation for profit
Never fly AA Author: Texas Airline Companies: American Airlines - Rena Dyer

Apr 08 2015
US Air / American Airlines Flying from Tampa to Binghamton, NY i had a quick layover in Philadelphia. When I arrived in Phila they CANCELLED my flight. I was stuck in Philadelphia and HAD to get to Binghamton, NY before 6am the next day to catch another flight. I had to rent a car to get to my destination because of another flight that I had to get and they refuse to refund my money. Then on my return flight a week later, they couldn't find my reservation, removed me from First Class and refused to refund my money. They offered me a $75.00 coucher and a minimal difference betweek First and coach. My First Class ticket that I paid for cost me $920.00. I will NEVER fly US Air again so the voucher is useless. Nationwide Author: Weeki Wachee, Florida Travel Companies: US Air / American Airlines Nationwide
14, Report #1219195

Mar 30 2015
Doug Parker - American Airlines Doug ParkerChairman and Chief Executive OfficerAmerican Airlines Ripoff Disabled and Veterans Customers Dallas Texas Internet
Thank You Ripoff Report and American Airlines Author: New York, New York Attorneys General: Doug Parker - American Airlines Internet

Feb 23 2015
us airways American airlines deceptive advertising unable to establish communication phoenix Arizona Author: indialantic, Florida Bait-and-Switch: us airways phoenix, Arizona
16, Report #1206544

Feb 03 2015
RE: Again, why so greedy? Author: BROOKLYN, New York Air Travel: AMERICAN AIRLINES FORT WORTH, Texas
17, Report #1200778

Jan 10 2015
Author: milford, Massachusetts Airlines: US Airways Nationwide

Aug 22 2014
American Airlines stolen equipment form luggauge toronto Ontario Author: brampton, Oklahoma Airlines: American Airlines toronto, Select State/Province

Aug 15 2014
american airline toursamerivan airline vacations what a scam they just rip you off and say nothing they can do Nationwide Author: mogadore, Ohio Travel Services: american airlines Nationwide

Aug 03 2014
American Airlines Vacations Rip Off Internet Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Hotel: American Airlines Vacations Internet

Jul 22 2014
American Airlines AA False advertising / Taking advantage of the customer situation Nationwide Here is how it works.. Author: Long Beach, California Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
AmericanAirline Now I totally understand why American Airlines is going bankrupt. American Airlines, you suck. Miami-Boston Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Airline Companies: AmericanAirline Nationwide

Jun 26 2014
American Airlines American Airlines lied to me and stole my money Nationwide Author: Massapequa Park, New York Air Travel: American Airlines Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
American Airlines Vacations AA vacationsAAvacations hotel cancellation penalty stiff policy poor customer service and poor client satisfaction entrapment lost $200 Fort Worth Texas Author: lewes, Delaware Travel Agencies: American Airlines Vacations Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 16 2014
American Airlines Lost my luggage and stole from it Denver, Dallas Author: Denver, Colorado Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide