Company Directory | american-airlines
Approximately 164 Reports Found

Apr 14 2015
American Airlines - Rena Dyer AA fraudulently kicks off family of West Point graduation for profit
Never fly AA Author: Texas Airline Companies: American Airlines - Rena Dyer

Apr 08 2015
US Air / American Airlines Flying from Tampa to Binghamton, NY i had a quick layover in Philadelphia. When I arrived in Phila they CANCELLED my flight. I was stuck in Philadelphia and HAD to get to Binghamton, NY before 6am the next day to catch another flight. I had to rent a car to get to my destination because of another flight that I had to get and they refuse to refund my money. Then on my return flight a week later, they couldn't find my reservation, removed me from First Class and refused to refund my money. They offered me a $75.00 coucher and a minimal difference betweek First and coach. My First Class ticket that I paid for cost me $920.00. I will NEVER fly US Air again so the voucher is useless. Nationwide Author: Weeki Wachee, Florida Travel Companies: US Air / American Airlines Nationwide

28, Report #1219195

Mar 30 2015
Doug Parker - American Airlines Doug ParkerChairman and Chief Executive OfficerAmerican Airlines Ripoff Disabled and Veterans Customers Dallas Texas Internet
Thank You Ripoff Report and American Airlines Author: New York, New York Attorneys General: Doug Parker - American Airlines Internet

Feb 23 2015
us airways American airlines deceptive advertising unable to establish communication phoenix Arizona Author: indialantic, Florida Bait-and-Switch: us airways phoenix, Arizona

30, Report #1206544

Feb 03 2015
AMERICAN AIRLINES US AIRWAYS STRANDED IN THE QUEEN CITY! FORT WORTH Texas
RE: Again, why so greedy? Author: BROOKLYN, New York Air Travel: AMERICAN AIRLINES FORT WORTH, Texas

31, Report #1200778

Jan 10 2015
US Airways American Airlines USELESS AIRLINES PHOENIX ARIZONA
Author: milford, Massachusetts Airlines: US Airways Nationwide

Aug 22 2014
American Airlines stolen equipment form luggauge toronto Ontario Author: brampton, Oklahoma Airlines: American Airlines toronto, Select State/Province

Aug 15 2014
american airline toursamerivan airline vacations what a scam they just rip you off and say nothing they can do Nationwide Author: mogadore, Ohio Travel Services: american airlines Nationwide

Aug 03 2014
American Airlines Vacations Rip Off Internet Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Hotel: American Airlines Vacations Internet

Jul 22 2014
American Airlines AA False advertising / Taking advantage of the customer situation Nationwide Here is how it works.. Author: Long Beach, California Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
AmericanAirline Now I totally understand why American Airlines is going bankrupt. American Airlines, you suck. Miami-Boston Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Airline Companies: AmericanAirline Nationwide

Jun 26 2014
American Airlines American Airlines lied to me and stole my money Nationwide Author: Massapequa Park, New York Air Travel: American Airlines Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
American Airlines Vacations AA vacationsAAvacations hotel cancellation penalty stiff policy poor customer service and poor client satisfaction entrapment lost $200 Fort Worth Texas Author: lewes, Delaware Travel Agencies: American Airlines Vacations Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 16 2014
American Airlines Lost my luggage and stole from it Denver, Dallas Author: Denver, Colorado Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Jun 12 2014
American Airlines AA, US Airways American Airlines changes availability of flights while you are trying to book them to make you pay more! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Airline Companies: American Airlines Dallas, Texas

May 28 2014
AMERICAN AIRLINES SHUT-UP, IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF. I WILL ROB YOUR GRANMOTHER TOO FORT WORTH, Texas Author: ERWIN, North Carolina Airline Companies: AMERICAN AIRLINES Texas

May 09 2014
Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance, American Airlines, Travelocity, Kyak, Travel Zoo, Travel Insurance, Expedia Nationwide HelpTeam Author: California Air Travel: Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance Nationwide

Mar 17 2014
American airlines The ugly airline company Dallas Texas Author: Fremont, California Air Travel: American airlines Texas

Feb 17 2014
NSS Magazine Subscriptions Stamford, Connecticut Unauthorized and billed to my credit card subscriptions for (4) separate magazines. They clkaim that my original order one year ago gives them the authority to continue billing me for future subscriptions without any agreement on my part. They claim to get their mailing list from American Airlines AAdvantage program. Stamford Connecticut Author: Dallas, Texas Newspapers – Magazines: NSS Magazine Subscriptions Stamford, Connecticut

Oct 10 2013
Citi Bank credit card I applied for the Citi Bank cc annual fee 95.00 because I was going to get priority boarding on American Airlines. Have the original contract the card came with as well as the breakdown from where the card was attached to the paper. Clearly states priority boarding. I received a letter from Citi that it is group 1 boarding and not priority. I faxed over all my info only to be told sorry you only get group 1 boarding!!! Priority boarding with group 1 is not priority boarding. Very misleading. Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: melrose, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citi Bank credit card Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jul 30 2013
Bernie Eccarius Bernard Eccarius, American Airlines, Transport Workers Union, Kelly Mohr-Eccarius, Kelly Eccarius DFW Airport, Seattle, WA Grapevine Texas
Author: , Airline Personnel: Bernie Eccarius Grapevine, Texas

Jul 06 2013
American Airlines American Airlines Deceptive Booking Process DFW Airport Texas Author: Santa Clara, California Airline Companies: American Airlines DFW Airport, Texas

Jun 20 2013
American Airlines Customer Service Misinformation Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Airline Companies: American Airlines Internet

Jun 11 2013
Millennium Travel Scam connected to American Airlines New Smyrna Beach Florida ??? Author: Washington Travel Services: Millennium Travel New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Jun 05 2013
American Airlines Got Ripped off booking hotel with American Airline  Internet Author: Plano, Texas Hotel: American Airlines Internet