Company Directory | american-cash-advance
Approximately 35 Reports Found

Sep 03 2015
American Cash advance steven brown Steven brown, attorney general AKA fdcpa.org To inform you that i am going to be legally prosecuted in the court house and my SSN put on hold for the federal government with the Bereau of Defaulters Agency, for check fraud violation of federal banking and theft by deception, 3rd email i gotten has a copy of a warrant and summons Chicago IL 60606 Internet Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Collection Agencies: American Cash advance steven brown Internet

Jul 27 2015
Steve Hawkins american cash advance stating that i will be prosecuted and have to pay up to $10,000 or i have the options to pay $498 to settle outside of court Internet Author: huntsville, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Steve Hawkins american cash advance Internet

May 08 2015
American Cash Advance Steve Matthews  I did a little research on American Cash Advance and on their website they state that someone has been going by the law firm name of Morgan Lewis Associates, and scamming people. This is why I look into everything. Internet Author: Illinois Bad Check Writers: American Cash Advance Internet

Oct 27 2014
Jeff Foster, FAKE Attorney General and American Cash Advance FAKE, FRAUD and LIES Newark, New Jersey Internet Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agencies: Jeff Foster, attorney Genreal and American Cash Advance Internet

Oct 06 2014
american cash advance FRAUD Internet Author: Edgewater, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: american cash advance Internet

Sep 25 2014
first American cash advance unlimited David watson took my money from my green dot card saying he needed it to process my loan to see if i have some money to pay loan back Washington and anahiem Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Cash Services: first American cash advance unlimited Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Mastin & Asociates albert jones John Albert 303-498-9520 Email came saying I was in violation of all these laws because i had a loan from some pklace caled American Cash Advance and they were suing me for EFT to my account and EFt that could not be taken from my account and i would be arrested the trouble is they have everything about me and I am scared to death but cannot locate them or this number unkown Nationwide Author: Worthington, Ohio Cash Services: Mastin & Asociates albert jones Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
Bureau of Defaulters Agency American Cash Advance, Steve Hawkins Emailed a Warrant copy for bank/check fraud for loan I don't have, when I asked for info. on loan refused to give it to me and hung up on me threatend me I would be arrested within 48 hours,I did not pay anything, and will not they were refusing to send me a copy of loan documents through the regular U.S. Postal service. The man would not let me speak. Nationwide Internet Author: Pennsylvania Federal Government: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Internet

Jul 31 2014
American Cash Advance Steven Brown, Senior Attorney Email and Telephone Scam St. Paul Minnesota Author: Binghamton, New York Loans: American Cash Advance St. Paul, Minnesota

Jul 23 2014
American Cash Advance Con Artist scam Jacksonville FL Author: Maryland Cash Services: American Cash Advance Internet

Jul 09 2014
American Cash Advance Jeff Foster senior attorney of Gibson's Law Firm 908 547 5914 phone listed Telling me i wrote bad cheques, grand theft, money laundering and they have a lawsuit and they included my phone and my social security number ..wrong house address none Internet Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Advance Internet

Jul 08 2014
American Financial-Michael Smith American Cash Advance Michael Smith called me today from phone # 631-247-6699 , i'm approved loan 8500. need to show $168. on green dot card would give me no further info. is to call me in morning for money. NewYork Author: Murray, Kentucky Loans: American Financial-Michael Smith Select State/Province

Jun 27 2014
american cash advance alvin scott, lawfirm&Restitution department, saying i took out a bunch of payday advances and didn't pay them back Internet Author: Clovis, California Unusual Rip-Off: american cash advance Internet

Jun 27 2014
MayerBrown Law Associte The Anderson Law Associates Jason Stephen Reciev ed email stating I was being sued due to defrauding american cash advance Internet Author: Clovis, California Unusual Rip-Off: MayerBrown Law Associte The Anderson Law Associates Internet

Jun 24 2014
American Cash Advance Elkins & Associates Called and Threatened that i was going to be arrested if i did not pay them 594.56. They told me that a warrent was going to be issued for my arrest. Hilldale Missouri Author: wichita, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Advance Hilldale, Missouri

Jun 24 2014
Cash Advance American cash-advance-america.com loan for 3000 but you must pay 250 to money Los Angeles California Author: Richardson, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Cash Advance American Los Angeles, California

Jun 14 2014
First American Cash Advance David Coopoer Loan Advance ithica New York Author: Pottsville, Alabama Loans: First American Cash Advance Internet

Jun 12 2014
American Cash Advance Eric Watson, Elkins & associates Rude and obnoxious michigan Author: Fayette, Alabama Cash Services: American Cash Advance Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
American Cash Advance Michael Smith, Alexander Black Requested proof of funds for 1st payment. Sent funds, and they requested more, saying IRS seized funds from my account. Farmingdale, NY Internet Have you figured out, yet, that there never was a loan.. Author: Pontiac, Michigan Cash Services: American Cash Advance Internet

Apr 10 2014
jeff fostet jackson jackson lewis law assco. This company sent me an email with my address and social security number claiming I had unpaid balance with american cash advance. They said they would freeze all my accounts, take me to jail and take everything I own. I never did any business with this company. I called and questioned then and they hung up. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Thornton, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: jeff fostet jackson jackson lewis law assco. Internet

Aug 30 2013
american cash advance, Eric Watson harrassing phone calls with threats at work and at home Nationwide Author: brooksville, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: american cash advance Nationwide

Aug 28 2013
American Cash Advance Elkins & Associates Preying on innocent people Hilldale Missouri Author: port charlotte, Florida Cash Services: American Cash Advance Hilldale, Missouri

Aug 27 2013
American Cash Advance Fraud, coercion, ID theft, intimidation Nationwide Author: Pueblo, Cash Services: American Cash Advance Nationwide

Jul 06 2013
First Amerigo, Cash Advance America, Cash Advance USA, American Cash Advance LLC, John Peterson, Eric Thompson, Simon Fletcher SCAMMED, RIPOFF, BENT ME OVER AND F***ED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Northern Los Angeles Ca Author: Dallas, Texas Loans: First Amerigo, Internet

Apr 18 2013
American Cash Advance Anthony Chase This company continues to call me from different numbers every 5 minutes. They claim they are a lawyer association. They are requesting money from me and want the money sent through a pre-paid visa ca Internet Author: Lockport, Illinois Loans: American Cash Advance Internet