Company Directory | american-credit
Approximately 720 Reports Found

Feb 20 2014
American Credit Legal Services ACL, ACS Threatening call at work; inaccurate information; falsified address Washington District of Columbia Author: Birmingham, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: American Credit Legal Services Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 19 2014
American Credit Feeling extremely intimidated and afraid of being arrested Nationwide Author: Dania Beach, Florida Loans: American Credit Nationwide

Feb 12 2014
American Credit Group Stacey Daggett Ripped Off $17,400 - No debt settlement - Increased debt - Almost lost job San Diego California Author: Chester, New Hampshire Credit & Debt Services: American Credit Group San Diego, California

Oct 10 2013
American Credit Group Stacey Daggett After paying over $12,000 into an escrow, I have MORE debt, nothing negotiated, and zero balance in escrow after 4 years! San Diego California Author: Chester, New Hampshire Credit & Debt Services: American Credit Group San Diego, California

Oct 04 2013
acls american credit legal services harrassing me at work very rude and threts harrison twp Missouri Author: spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: acls harrison twp, Missouri

Aug 20 2013
Bob Hanson- Freddie Mills Jr.-Benchmark Literacy Group-American Credit Literacy-EMA Services-American Energy Bob Hanson and Freddie Mills Jr. of EMA Services continuing to rip off employees; shady illegal practices Lincoln California Author: Sacramento, California Credit Services: Bob Hanson Lincoln, California

Aug 11 2013
American Credit Legal Services Alan Marshall, Johnathon, Kennet Bostor, etc with lots of different phone numbers with voice like In asking for our informations, threatening about garnishment which we never had with them, smarting off Troy Illinois Author: Troy, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: American Credit Legal Services Troy, Illinois

May 24 2013
American Credit Card Processing Don't get a merchant acct with this company if you value your hard earned money! Huntington New York Author: Port Saint lucie, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Credit Card Processing Company Huntington, New York

34, Report #1052065

May 19 2013
American Credit Repai A Friendly Way to be Separated From Your Money Santa Monica California Author: Roseville, California Credit Services: American Credit Repai Santa Monica, California

Apr 12 2013
ACS American Credit Service American Credit Legal Services, American Lenders, American Lenders Service Company American Credit Legal Services are a scam ... Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: ACS American Credit Service Internet

Mar 28 2013
american credit acceptance fees to pay online???? fees over the phone??? st louis, Missouri Author: kelseyville, California Financial Services: american credit acceptance st louis, Missouri

Mar 28 2013
American Credit Group American Credit Group has embezzled over $3080 from my acct they were handling for me. San Diego, California Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: American Credit Group San Diego, California

Feb 20 2013
ACCPC, American Credit Card Processing Coproration David and Melissa Used deceptive means to get me to sign with them Huntington , New York Cancelation Fee that was not paid Author: Sea Cliff, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: ACCPC, American Credit Card Processing Coproration Huntington, New York

Jan 30 2013
Xavier marshall American credit legal service threatened to put my child in foster home get me fired arrest me unknown, New York Author: Ottawa, Kansas Collection Agencies: Xavier marshall unknown, New York

Dec 05 2012
American Credit Repair Steve White CEO Heart-broken in Portland Santa Monica, California Author: Portland, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: American Credit Repair Santa Monica, California

Nov 29 2012
ACLS AMERICAN CREDIT LEGAL SERVICES Called work place and threatened me if I did not give my ssn I would be in trouble. The name he called himself was Randy Smith, I was to call Travis Walker @ 1-817-400-3044 ext 121. I have never heard won't tell, Author: Paris, Kentucky Cash Services: ACLS Nationwide

Nov 15 2012
American Credit Legal Services Harrrassing calls and threating to sue and arrest me. Internet Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Cash Services: American Credit Legal Services Internet

Oct 25 2012
American Credit Legal Services (ACL) N/A unknown Author: Aurora, Illinois Liars: American Credit Legal Services (ACL) Internet

Oct 12 2012
american credit legal services ACLF: legal case against me and my social security number houston Texas Author: Cohoes, New York Computer Fraud: american credit legal services houston, Texas

Sep 10 2012
american credit litigation A DAVID TAYLOR CALLED AND HARRASSSED ME SAYING I OWED THEM MONEY. I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN MONEY FROM THEM. HE SAID I WAS GOING TO JAIL. WHEN I STARTED HARRASSING HIM HE TOLD ME NEVER TO CALL THAT NUMBER A Internet Author: Roanoke, Texas Dead Beat Customers: american credit litigation Internet

Sep 05 2012
American Credit Legal Services Ronald Jackson Called my cell phone and left an extremely threatening message about me losing my job, ending up in Jail at 10 am the next day, contacting my employer, my family. Internet Author: Madison, Ohio Cash Services: American Credit Legal Services Internet

Aug 31 2012
American Credit Line Blackcard Loan Loan to be funded overnight, 1 week later and still waiting Internet Author: mt. vernon, Ohio Loans: American Credit Line Internet

Jul 26 2012
Haskell Mackowski ,American Credit Consultants , The Credit Repair Co Con Man,Scam,Fraud Consumers Beware Operating with out a license will take your money and do nothing Hialeah, Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Credit Services: Haskell Mackowski Hialeah, Florida

Jul 25 2012
American Credit Consultants The Credit Repair Co Haskell Mackowski CON MAN ,SCAM COMPANY,FRAUD, NEGLIGENCE,OPERATING WITHOUT LICENSE FTC NON COMPLIENT Hialeah Gardens, Florida Gabriel Gella is a Superstar Sales Pro and Great Sales Manager Haskell Mackowski is a Lier and Slanderer aka American Credit Consultants aka The Credit Repair Co Author: Hialeah, Florida Credit Services: American Credit Consultants Hialeah Gardens, Florida

Jul 24 2012
Gabriel Gella fake and con man Employers be aware of this fake and con man hialeah, Florida Gabriel Gella is a Super Star Sales Pro and Great Sales Manager,Haskell Mackowski is a Lier and Slanderer Aka American Credit Consultants Aka The Credit Repair Co Author: MIAMI, Florida Credit Services: Gabriel Gella hialeah, Florida