Company Directory | american-express
Approximately 727 Reports Found

Aug 15 2016
American Express Travel compant American Express Serve Card Ripping off people on deposits and Rude Service Salt Lake City Utah Author: hagerstown, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Travel compant Salt Lake City , Utah

2, Report #1320647

Aug 04 2016
ALORICA AMERICAN EXPRESS PLATINUM UPGRADES HOW TO LOSE MONEY FROM EVERY DIRECTION AT ALORICA TAMPA Florida Author: BRANDON, Florida Financial Services: ALORICA TAMPA, Florida

3, Report #1319699

Jul 30 2016
Bluebird American Express Don't use mobile check deposit! Internet Author: Ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Internet

Jul 22 2016
Sherman Travis Rich gang Make money with by giving him $300 to turn into thousands usin American Express prepaid cards. He took my money $600 from, block me will not answer my calls. Facebook Miami Florida
Doris Detroit mi Author: Southfield, Michigan Work at Home Business: Sherman Travis Nationwide

Jul 20 2016

Jul 15 2016
American Express Serve Vague, unethical, substandard customer service Salt Lake City Nationwide Obvious Questions Author: Rockford, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: American Express Serve Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Bluebird by American Express Bluebird, Bluebird by AMEX BLUEBIRD WILL NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AFTER CLOSING ACCOUNT Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bluebird by American Express Internet

Jun 21 2016
bluebird American express bluebird a rip off Athens Georgia Author: Athens, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: bluebird Athens, Georgia

Jun 21 2016
Cruise planners American Express Travel Consultant Carmen O'Reilley travel agent Changed the amount of refund promised. Miami/Ft. Lsuderdale Florida Author: Richmond, Virginia Boat Cruises: Cruise planners American Express Travel Consultant Internet

Jun 18 2016
American express Bluebird Acct GARBAGE i trusted with 100%of my wife and I's entire income left stranded with no $ 12hrs after 1200 d-depost, no gas, explanation, no heart completely screwed AS I WRITE THIS 2HRS B4 I GO TO WORK NATIONWIDE Internet One Question Author: WOW, REALLY am i in usa, Delaware Credit & Debt Services: American express Bluebird Acct Internet

Jun 13 2016
American Express AMEX Assurance Company AMEX Makes It Impossible to Communicate Problems over Warranty Claim El Paso, TX Nationwide Sttlement with American Express Author: Greendell, New Jersey Cameras & Video: American Express AMEX Assurance Company Nationwide

Jun 11 2016
CreditSecure of American Express keeps cancelling account on spurious grounds El Paso  Texas Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Services: CreditSecure of American Express Nationwide

Jun 02 2016
American Express Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: American Express Internet

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 10 2016
American Express After agreeing to reallocate line of credit to remaining AMEX card, they refused to do so. Fort Lauderdale, FL Nationwide A few points that you raise here...about what I'm leaving out. Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: American Express Nationwide

May 01 2016
American express serve This is a prepaid card that is stealing my money Nationwide Incorrect Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Banks: American express serve Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Macy's American Express backed by Citibank Caused 385 dollars in damages Nationwide Author: Pepperell, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Macy's American Express backed by Citibank Nationwide

18, Report #1291949

Mar 20 2016
american express co. american express customer care.1-888-258-3741 lied to me about sending my,cash award of $125.00 and charged me $107.14 for a membership in amazonprime that i did not order, then hung up on me when i called back, to question them.. el paso Texas Author: clovis, California Customer: american express co. el paso, Texas

Mar 17 2016
Bluebird by American Express Nationwide Author: Moline , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Bluebird by American Express Nationwide

Mar 12 2016
American Express Bluebird - Fly Away from Bluebird Nationwide Author: Idaho Banks: American Express Bluebird Nationwide

Mar 11 2016
Bluebird American Express Held my money Internet Simple Question Author: Graham, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Internet

Mar 02 2016
Bluebird American express cards Horrible Nationwide Nationwide Sorry Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Customer: Bluebird American express cards Nationwide

Feb 22 2016
Macy's Fraud Alert takes 150 days Macy's allowed my American Express Macy's card to be comprised and never sent me a statement. They claimed it was e-mailed but it wasn't. I could have caught the fraud, but because I didn't they have me 30 days late. My 780 score just went down 86 points. They transferred me to 4 different departments. Credit Bureau, collections, fraud and customer service (not). Now I have to wait until they send by mail a fraud report wait 90-120 days which means I have to pay or it will go to 60 days late. I cancelled the card and urge everyone to cancel your Macy's card immediately! Nationwide Additional incompetence info on Macy's Author: Decatur, Georgia Clothing Stores: Macy's Nationwide

Feb 17 2016
American express bluebird Montgomery Internet Author: Montgomery , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: American express bluebird Internet

Feb 05 2016
American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cardcreates false sense of security, collects person info for no reason Salt Lake City UT Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card Internet