Company Directory | american-family
Approximately 150 Reports Found

Sep 17 2014
AMERICAN FAMILY FITNESS AMFIT Billing Issues CHESTERFIELD Virginia Author: PRINCE GEORGE, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: AMERICAN FAMILY FITNESS CHESTERFIELD, Virginia

Aug 22 2014
american family insurance american family insurance claim Hopkins Minnesota Author: gretna, Nebraska Car Insurance: american family insurance Hopkins, Minnesota

Jun 19 2014
American Family Fitness Richmond Fitness fraudulent cleanliness deceitful horrific impertinent Richmond Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Health Spas: American Family Fitness Select State/Province

Jun 12 2014
American family insurance ripoff, American family insurance denied hail storm damage, All the houses in my neiborhood replaced their roof internet Author: highlands ranch, Colorado Home Warranty Companies: American family insurance internet, Select State/Province

Jun 03 2014
American Family Insurance Reward for longevity Madison Wisconsin Author: Phoenix, Arizona Insurance Companies: American Family Insurance Madison, Wisconsin

May 12 2014
EMC Insurance Company September 19, 2013 I was heading to American Family Fitness in Short Pump VA when a man by the name of Rick Holtz ran a stop sign and hit my truck. He admitted to hitting me and not stopping at the stop sign as well as not looking to see if anyone was coming before pulling out onto the road. We contacted a tow truck company and had my truck transported to Richmond Ford on Broad Street. We waited to hear something until October 2nd when my wife called EMC Insurance to find out if our truck was being fixed. Later that day Joe Smith contacted me to let me know that the truck would be totalled.  We emailed and called the man that hit me to ask if he would be willing to help in this situation to prevent our truck from having a salvaged title. He spoke to someone at the insurance company, but it didn't change anything. I have an estimate of $9,854.30 of things that need to be fixed on my Ford F150 4x4 FX4 and still don't know if that will cover everything that needs to be done to it because it hasn't been truly evaluated. However, EMC Insurance offered $3,150 SALVAGE Value and $10,475 to fix the damages or $14,180 to settle and they take the truck. We don’t know what is wrong with it because it hasn’t been on a lift to evaluate what is wrong. Des Moines Iowa
Author: montpelier, Virginia Auto Repair Service: EMC Insurance Company Select State/Province

Apr 05 2014
American Family Insurance AMFAM Run! Never do business with AMFAM. I received a quote from the Agent, paid the premium but when the bill came the premium was doubled. I called and ask for an explanation but no one could give me an answer. The agent sent me to the corporate office, corporate told me to call the agent. This went on until I received a collection notice . When I called, the customer service told me some different cost that I heard for the first time. Poor customer service and they only care about the money. Conyers Georgia Author: Conyers, Insurance Companies: American Family Insurance Conyers, Georgia

Mar 14 2014
American Family Insurance Stole My Money Stockbridge Georgia Author: Grayson, Georgia Insurance Agencies: American Family Insurance Stockbridge, Georgia

Jan 19 2014
Blue Northern Alliance Big Time Consultants in FL, American Family Home Savers in AZ and CA, big Time Consulting in AZ, Revnet Technologies, in AZ or WestmVA, now Utah, is calling with another save the day scam, says he's involved with Government grants, and will get all my m Con artist, site stealing, fake, Leeds, fake, fake, fake, old ladies, young men, tech savvy, phone savvy, groomers, small biz teacher, crooks, crooks, pretend to be sick, and never call you back, disappear,,illegal contracts, want your credit card balance, promise big returns and then you never get the first check, they second scam comes in and you fall for that one, same people, and a third and a forth scam and same group. Mesa Arizona, CA, FL Author: Tampa, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Blue Northern Alliance Mesa, Arizona

Dec 20 2013
American Family Mutual Insurance co. Amber C. Wuollet underwriter They cancelled my home policy after 11+ years with them for home & Auto, after I had a water leak twice. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Las Vegas , Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: American Family Mutual Insurance co. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Nov 18 2013
American Modern Insurance American Family Insurance Flood Damage Cincinnaati Ohio Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: American Modern Insurance Cincinnaati, Ohio

Nov 02 2013
American Family Homesavers LLC Same scam as another person, but he used different names. Would these crooks change there names.? Sure they would Phoenix Arizona
Author: Stupid, Illinois Business Consultants: American Family Homesavers LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 25 2013
American Family Home Savers, Alex Weston, Steve Penddleton, John Philipps, Samantha Greer Lured me with promise of big commissions, charged me to purchase leads and website (a clone of their front page). When I asked for refund because I was not receiving any commission, I was sent $250 labeled advance commission for transaction still pending. As months went by, and not having any income, I called and asked that they give me back a total of $3,995. They flatly refused saying that any business has risks to take and this was one of them., and I should not expect refund because it is part of my business lose. I was also told that the campaign to follow up leads was soon expiring and that they will no longer be making follow up calls for any leads. ? Arizona? Internet Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Work at Home: American Family Home Savers Internet

Aug 13 2013
American Family Insurance Over charged for manufactured home insurance for 8 years Peoria Arizona
Author: Peoria, Arizona Consumer Services: American Family Insurance Peoria, Arizona

Jul 30 2013
BNA business solutions American Family Home Savers. Aka. Blue Northern Alliance Group aka Big Time Consulting These companies are one company, they promises big returns from your money and even promises to match your investment. Don't get involved. They are changing colors as I speak. Phoenix Arizona Author: Santa fa, California Bait-and-Switch: BNA business solutions Phoenix , Arizona

Jun 11 2013
American Family Fitness Treats Military Disabled Veterans Like Dog, Money Hungry Managers, Liers Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Health Spas: American Family Fitness Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jun 08 2013
American Family Insurance UN-AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE Madison Wisconsin

May 28 2013
American Family Insurance American Family Insurance doesn't pay out when their drivers are in an at fault accident! La crosse Wisconsin
Author: holmen, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle Division: American Family Insurance La crosse, Wisconsin

Mar 23 2013
american family insurance RATE HIKE RIPOFF Internet, Other Author: berkeley, Illinois Insurance Companies: american family insurance Internet, Select State/Province

Mar 12 2013
American Family Mutual Insurance AmFam Lies, deception, BAD customer service. AVOID them if at all possible. Internet Author: San Diego, California Car Insurance: American Family Mutual Insurance Internet

Mar 11 2013
American Family Insurance AmFam Company fails to pay legitimate claims including MedPay. Uses it's lawyers to agressily fight you. Madison, Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Car Insurance: American Family Insurance Madison, Wisconsin

Jan 22 2013
AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE AMFAM, AMSCAM Corrupt Claim Training Department and Managmeent Madison, Wisconsin Author: Ft Wayne, Indiana Insurance Companies: AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE Madison, Wisconsin

Nov 09 2012
American Family Insurance Roof damaged do to hail Milwaukee, Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Insurance Companies: American Family Insurance Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Nov 03 2012
American Family Insurance Agent Brad Tagliapetra Agent loses paperwork after complaint is filed fond du lac, Wisconsin Author: fond du lac, Wisconsin Insurance Agencies: American Family Insurance fond du lac, Wisconsin

Oct 25 2012
American Family Insurance Ceo Jack Salzwedal, Agent Brad Tagliapetra Fraud, Bad Faith, Emotional distress and defamantion fond du lac, Wisconsin Author: fond du lac, Wisconsin Insurance Agencies: American Family Insurance Ceo Jack Salzwedal, Agent Brad Tagliapetra fond du lac, Wisconsin