Company Directory | american-financial
Approximately 210 Reports Found

Dec 03 2013
American Financial Service Eric Young Offered me a 10,000 loan and told me I had to pay a service fee of 250.00 in which I did. Then they said I had a freeze on the account and wanted me to pay more. It's a big SCAM!! Washington Author: Conroe, Texas Loans: American Financial Service Washington

Nov 18 2013
American Financial stole my money Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Loans: American Financial Colorado Springs, Colorado

Oct 25 2013
American Financial American Financial Services Stole My Money when I was in desperate need of that money Salem Oregon Author: Commerce, Georgia Loans: American Financial Salem, Oregon

Apr 09 2013
1st American Financial Solutions Forensinc Loan and Loan Modification Ripp off, Internet Author: Houston, Texas Legal Process Services: 1st American Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 10 2013
Cedric Age of Future Age Enterprises, Inc. ACE Realty Marneta House of American Financial Network, American Union/Pinnacle Mercantile/Bee Free Financial and Mortgage Management Consultants, LLC is the Lender. She is also a Realtor and Broker. Real Estate Fraud and Discrimination of employees Palmdale, California The issees Author: Palmdale, Nationwide Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Cedric Age of Future Age Enterprises, Inc. ACE Realty Palmdale, California

Dec 12 2012
1st American Financial Solutions They claim to be financial advisors in helping people who are in fear of loosing there homes Huntington Beach, California my terrible mistake Author: McClellanadtown, Pennsylvania Financial Services: 1st American Financial Solutions Huntington Beach, California

Dec 03 2012
American financial services Micky Johnson Kept taking money to give me a payday 'loan'. Salem, Oregon Author: London, Ohio Cash Services: American financial services Salem, Oregon

Nov 08 2012
First American Financial Solutions Sr Auditor Gary Fox Liar and Fraud on Mortgage Audit/, Internet Author: Des Moines, Iowa News Media: First American Financial Solutions Internet

Oct 29 2012
Mega Life - UGA Association Field Services - American Financial Services There is life for Agents after selling Mega Hurst Texas Agreed. Author: Titusville, Florida Insurance Companies: Mega Life - UGA Association Field Services Hurst, Texas
35, Report #920404

Jul 31 2012
American Financial & Automotive Services, Inc American Financial Warranty Corporation Warranty Can Be Interpreted to Deny Coverage on ANYTHING The Woodlands, Texas Author: Salisbury, North Carolina Auto Warranty: American Financial & Automotive Services, Inc The Woodlands, Texas

Jun 24 2012
American Financial Freedom Carlos Rivera Got money for a personal loan fradulantly , Internet Author: montgomery village, Maryland Cash Services: American Financial Freedom Internet

Jun 14 2012
American Financial Services Scammed me out of $2,276 by pretending to finance the sale of my timeshare to Alex and Jennifer Prado Wilmington, Delaware Author: Marion, North Carolina Financial Services: American Financial Services Wilmington, Delaware

May 29 2012
American Financial Services- Emily Simmons, Angelina, Alex & Jennifer Prado Timeshare Sales MAJOR SCAM ARTISTS Wilmington, Delaware Author: Washington, Illinois Telemarketers: American Financial Services- Wilmington, Delaware

May 26 2012
American Financial services Leslie Allen I have been scammed by American Finacial Service of $1600. Their agent, Leslie Allen called me and said she found the buyers for my resort in Orlando, FL. The sale agreement was signed by the buyers Orlando, Florida Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Liars: American Financial services Orlando, Florida

May 24 2012
American Financial Services David Guzman Alex and Jennifer Prado Scamed me out of $2276 Internet Author: Ellisville, Mississippi Financial Services: American Financial Services Internet

May 10 2012
American Financial Services Scam Wilmington, Delaware Author: , Financial Services: American Financial Services Wilmington, Delaware

May 10 2012
American Financial Services (AFS) Scammed me out $2,276 claiming they had a buyer for my timeshare. Wilmington, Delaware Author: Owensboro, Kentucky Telemarketers: American Financial Services (AFS) Wilmington, Delaware

Apr 17 2012
American Financial Services/Solutions Time Share Sale: possible scam. Unable to contact above named company. wilmington, Delaware Author: SOUTHAMPTON, New Jersey Financial Services: American Financial Services/Solutions wilmington, Delaware

Apr 11 2012
American Financial Services/Solutions Michael J. Porter Said I can't cancel contract even if not signed since I gave verbal agreement to start sale. Buyer made non-refundable down payment. Wilmington, Delaware Author: , Pennsylvania Financial Services: American Financial Services/Solutions Wilmington, Delaware

Feb 11 2012
fidelity keegan eric wolf, joseph jaime dee dee,llc these people especially Joseph Jaime stold our home in times of desperation fullerton, California
Fidelity Keegan, FK Bancorp Office Raided By Investigators, Jackalyn Bashara, Jackalyn Bryant, Joseph Jamie, Edgar Arreguin, Lindsay Petty Author: south gate, California Real Estate Services: fidelity keegan fullerton, California

Feb 07 2012
American Financial Concepts in Garland, TX AFC **BEWARE**SCAM ARTISTS**STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEBT SETTLEMENT FIRM** Garland, Texas Author: Twin Cities, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Financial Concepts in Garland, TX Garland, Texas

Dec 14 2011
American Financial Concepts took $ 5,000 of my money and has not done anything Internet, Internet Author: palm beach gardens, Florida Credit & Debt Services: American Financial Concepts Internet

Nov 14 2011
us financial resources Upon promising me qualification for a personal grant,( not possible ). Infomed me the fee was 3.87. After consulting my bank info, they charged me 13.82. Which caused me to have an overdraft charge, Internet I am American Author: bristol, Rhode Island Financial Services: us financial resources Internet

Nov 02 2011
MasterTech Vehicle Protection Program American Financial Warranty Corporation Covered only the part that broke but not the damage that the broken part inflicted Miami, Florida Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia Auto Warranty: MasterTech Vehicle Protection Program Miami, Florida

Oct 28 2011
American Financial Benefits Center Brandon Frere Not What It Seems, Salespeople Beware! rohnert park, California
From American Financial Benefits Center Owner, and Team Members Author: valley ford, California Credit & Debt Services: American Financial Benefits Center rohnert park, California