Company Directory | american-grant
Approximately 126 Reports Found

Jun 30 2014
American Grant Writers Association- John Porter Local Non-profit loses money over services not provided Largo Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Grant Writing & Research: Boys and Girls Club Colorado Springs, Colorado

Aug 16 2012
American Grant Department Told me I was selected out of 5900 people because I had paid my taxes on time and had never filed bankruptcy before and that I didnt have a criminal record. But, sorry to say I do. Unknown, Kentucky Author: London, Kentucky Financial Services: American Grant Department Unknown, Kentucky

Nov 03 2011
American grant department what a terrible scam this is BEWARE! washington, Washington DC Author: San jose, California Liars: American grant department washington, Washington DC

Aug 27 2011
Your American Grant Scam!!! Beware!!! Washington Getting Your Money Back From Scams Author: Port Orchard,, Washington Infomercial Rip-offs: Your American Grant Washington

Jun 07 2010
American Grant Specialists took money out of my account for unauthorized services. Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Colleges and Universities: American Grant Specialists Internet

Mar 02 2010
American Grant Information Center - Or - U.S. Grant Information Center American Grant Information Center Stole $249 from me and then came back six month later and tried the same scam again Washington DC, Washington DC Author: Falkville, Alabama American Grant Information Center - Or - U.S. Grant Information Center Washington DC, Washington DC

Oct 16 2009
AGC Industries, Inc Parisi Communications Inc American Grant Center promised me money in grants from the US government. Parisi Communications called me and I paid them 29,000 for a full package. las vegas, Nevada Upstanding Citizen you are? Author: , Business Consultants: AGC Industries, Inc las vegas, Nevada

Aug 04 2009
Steven, Kyle , American Grant additional money because i am a women Nationwide Question for diogenese Author: fort worth, Texas Financial Services: American Grant Nationwide

Jul 22 2009
American Grant Aid Services rip me off for 385.00 saying the grant is aprroved for 35,000.00 for home improvement in 04/08/09 never receveid anything or heard from anyone Washington District of Columbia Author: west memphis, Arkansas Financial Services: American Grant Aid Services Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 08 2009
Your American Grant They took 49.95 out of my bank account that was unauthorized Dripping Springs Texas Author: Dripping Springs, Texas Government Corruption: Your American Grant Dripping Springs, Texas

Jun 12 2009
American Grant Aid Services Took 385.00 Dollars of our money and recieved nothing or heard from them since. Washington District of Columbia Author: Ardmore, Oklahoma Rental Supplies: American Grant Aid Services Washington, District of Columbia

May 29 2009
American Grant Aid Services - Sheldon NoVack, Lied and scamed the government and hard working people. Washington District of Columbia GRANT SCAMS ARE ALL OVER THE NEWS /Internet/Consumer Protection websites - Even here on ROR Consumer Alerts on the homepage Author: Waynesboro, Mississippi Grant Writing & Research: American Grant Aid Services - Sheldon NoVack Washington, District of Columbia

May 20 2009
AMERICAN GRANT AID SERVICES THIS COMPANY RIPPED ME OFF . Washington District of Columbia Author: Roseville, California Financial Services: AMERICAN GRANT AID SERVICES WASHINGTON, District of Columbia

May 14 2009
AMERICAN GRANT AID SERVICES FRAUD COMPANY Washington District of Columbia Author: ARLINGTON HEIDGHTS, Illinois Grant Writing & Research: AMERICAN GRANT AID SERVICES WASHINGTON, District of Columbia

Mar 30 2009
SBA Mentors - USA Best Grants - New Grants Today - My Calendar Wizard - Your American Grant Fraudelent charges on credit card Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ninilchik, Alaska Internet Fraud: SBA Mentors - USA Best Grants - New Grants Today - My Calendar Wizard - Your American Grant Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 28 2009
Your American Grant charged me twice for a CD for a listing of grants but did not provide login information Las Vegas Nevada Wow... Author: Venus, Texas Government Stupidity: Your American Grant Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 18 2009
USA Best Grant, Your American Grant Sucker Punch! Internet Author: Richmond, California Cash Services: USA Best Grant Internet

Mar 05 2009
YOUR AMERICAN GRANT DECEITFUL COMPANY Nationwide Refund of unauthorized amount Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Grant Writing & Research: YOUR AMERICAN GRANT Nationwide

Mar 04 2009
Your American Grant Company advertises you go to the web to sign up one fee then charges more Jacksonville Texas Author: Locust, North Carolina Home Based Business: Your American Grant Jacksonville, Texas

Mar 04 2009
Your American Grant INTERNET FRAUD AT ITS BEST! Internet Author: WEST WARWICK, Rhode Island Miscellaneous Companies: Your American Grant Internet

Feb 28 2009
Your American Grant unauthorized charges Internet Author: Blackhawk, Colorado Financial Services: Your American Grant Internet

Feb 24 2009
Your American Grant This company tried to take $58.61 out of my checking account. However, my bank's fraud dept. caught the transaction and reported this unauthorized access to my funds. My bank had me cancel my debit card Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Fraud: Your American Grant Nationwide

Feb 21 2009
American Grant This company charged my bank account $58.61 w/bank charges as a foreign fee. Jacksonville Texas Author: Blythewood, South Carolina Personal Services: American Grant Jacksonville, Texas

Feb 18 2009
Your American Grant, Your American Grant has started charging me 63.13 and I have not received a CD or any other information. Just charges. I'm unemployed and I can't handle this!! Internet youramericangrant.com Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Your American Grant Nationwide

Feb 17 2009
American Grant I Never signed up for this company so I don't know how they got my information Jacksonville Texas Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Attorneys General: American Grant Jacksonville, Texas