Company Directory | american-moving
Approximately 93 Reports Found

Jul 01 2015
All My Sons AMS American Moving and Storage Association Mangled furniture, Cracked flat screen, improper set up El Paso Nationwide
Author: Aurora, Colorado Moving Companies: All My Sons Nationwide

Feb 19 2015
American Moving Group AMGNicole TaylorMax BrunoPattyJack I put a $475.00 deposit. I never signed a contract. When they called me to say they were at my location, I told them I'd be there in 1 minute. When I got there, there was no one there. I don't even know if they were really there. Bocca Raton Nationwide Author: Washington Moving Companies: American Moving Group Nationwide
3, Report #1206978

Feb 05 2015
Coleman American Moving Services Coleman Allied Wordt moving experience ever Jacksonville Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Moving Companies: Coleman American Moving Services Jacksonville, Florida
4, Report #1206849

Feb 05 2015
American Moving Group Inc. Ripped me off $600.00 never moved me!!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Loris, South Carolina Moving Companies: American Moving Group Inc. Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 31 2014
All Services Movers GREAT AMERICAN MOVING Fraudulent, scamming untrustworthy company with very questionable practices - avoid them at all costs Nationwide Author: Texas Moving Companies: All Services Movers Nationwide

Sep 24 2014
American Moving Group American Moving Group are deposit scam artist Boca Raton Florida I'm with you Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton , Florida

Sep 18 2014
American Moving Group TOOK MY MONEY, GAVE ME NOTHING Boca Raton Florida Author: Lexington, North Carolina Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 12 2014
American Moving Group Common Thieves/ Bait and Switch Scammers Boca Raton Florida Author: Amelia, Ohio Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 08 2014
Unlimited Van Lines Inc. American Moving Group, contacted Unlimited Van Lines, for our move from Wisconsin to Hot Springs Village, in Arkansas. nothing but a rip off from $$$ amount to $10,000 worth of damage which was reported to CSI Service international, it is review, haven't Iwas quoted $5,413.74, and wound up to be $11,413.74, last payment in CASH ONLY no credit cards, or check union city New Jersey Author: hot springs village, Arkansas Moving Companies: union city, New Jersey

Aug 22 2014
American Moving Group the only thing they moved was my money out of my bank account Boca Raton Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 27 2014
American Moving Group Ally Moving and Storage Paul Gousgounis Time to file an e-dispute with Palm Beach County Consumer Affairs Boca Raton Florida Author: Pomona, California Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 16 2014
American Moving Group Don't believe their salespeople Boca Raton Florida Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton , Florida

Jul 09 2014
American Moving Group Inc DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Boca Raton Florida American Moving group Author: lewiston, Minnesota Moving & Storage: American Moving Group Inc Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 05 2014
American Moving and Storage Services RIP OFF AND DISHONEST Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: New York, New York Storage & Self Storage: American Moving and Storage Services Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 25 2014
American Moving Group Lied and Charged More Money Bait and Switch Company Boca Raton Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 19 2014
American Moving Group Very disappointed in AMG service. My moving experience has been absolutely horrible Boca Baton Florida Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Baton , Florida

Jun 16 2014
American Moving and Storage Duntara Moving and Storage Fraudulent Bait and Switch Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Moving Companies: American Moving and Storage Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 16 2014
american moving & storage Lied and did not deliver my home contents as promised - Family flew in to help elderly parents and left without helping Ft. Lauderdale fl Author: San Jose, California Liars: american moving & storage Select State/Province

Jun 13 2014
American moving group Max Bruno Failure to render services...Failure to refund 1337 dollar deposit Boca Raton Florida Author: Kew gardens, New York Moving Companies: American moving group Boca Raton, Florida

May 29 2014
Great American Moving & Storage Horrible movers Tacoma Washington Author: Coolidge, Arizona Moving Companies: Great American Moving & Storage Select State/Province

May 29 2014
American Moving Group Matt Moore Yelled profanities to me over the phone when I stated I already payed for another moving group. Boca Raton, Nationwide WRITTEN BY AN ANGRY COMPETITOR Author: Nationwide Moving Companies: American Moving Group Nationwide

May 15 2014
American Moving Group I told them no, they called me a f****** moron Boca Raton Florida Truthfully I was a potential customer... Author: Spring Hill, Florida Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

May 02 2014
american moving group will not return my $431 have done nothing boca raton Florida AMG will not find a resolution to your issue Author: PENNS GROVE, New Jersey Moving Companies: american moving group boca raton , Florida

Apr 07 2014
American Moving They held my belongings hostage until I paid their overpriced bill Internet A Year Later, NO Contact from This Person Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Moving Companies: American Moving Internet

Mar 23 2014
American Moving Services (AMS) ****LIES!!!! I worked there and had no idea I was breaking the LAW!!! hollywood Florida Author: FUQUAY VARINA, North Carolina Moving Companies: American Moving Services hollywood, Florida