Company Directory | american-sweepstakes-publishers
Approximately 84 Reports Found

Jul 15 2016
American sweepstakes publishers American sweepstakes publishers They tell you to send them $12 or more so you can get a payoff of the million or more and guaranteed you'll never see it Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954 Kansas Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Liars: American sweepstakes publishers Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954, Kansas

Apr 09 2016
American sweepstakes publishers Kansas City Internet Author: Pembroke Pines , Florida Adult Web Site: American sweepstakes publishers Internet

Mar 14 2016
National Prize Register American sweepstakes publishers Department of prize Data Information Po Box 12954 Kansas City, KS 66112-2954 They said I had won 1,800,000.00 to sent them 19.95 to release it I did and I haven't heard from them Kansas City Kansas Author: Omaha , Nebraska $$ REWARDS Offered: National Prize Register Kansas City , Kansas

Feb 26 2016
American Sweepstakes Publishers (A.S.P) I Received A American Sweepstakes Publishers Letter Saying I Was Identified Confirmed Notified A Guaranteed Full Access To The 1,000,000.00 Cash And Prize .  Kansas City, KS KS Author: Oklahoma city , Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: American Sweepstakes Publishers (A.S.P) Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
American Sweepstakes Publishers Scam discovered quickly with Internet Kansas City Kansas Author: Liberty, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: American Sweepstakes Publishers Kansas City,

Nov 13 2015
National Bureau American sweepstakes publishers I have been getting these letters for weeks now the first one they sent said that I was a million dollar winner. And all I had to do was send $12 back for the processing fee. Next one I received asked for $14.98 which I gave again. Next one said with a check to me I was approved when I just had to send $19 Kansas City Kansas Question Author: Youngstown, Ohio Better Business Bureau: National Bureau Kansas City , Kansas

Oct 14 2015
American sweepstakes publishers I received a letter wanting $12 one time processing fee then another wanting more money I've filled out the form 07EF58 it didn't sound right so I looked up the company name and found out that it's a SCAM.... Something needs to be done to people who take SCAM Kansas city Kansas Author: Erlanger, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: American sweepstakes publishers

8, Report #1201208

Jan 12 2015
American Sweepstakes Publishers and Sweepstakes Reporter CompanyMichael Washington, Tracking Manager Obviously a Scam which I did not respond to but came here to prove it was. Bonner Springs Kansas Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: American Sweepstakes Publishers Bonner Springs, Kansas

Nov 02 2014
American Sweepstakes Publishers ,ASP, Michael Washington, Tracking Manager Postal Mail Scammers!.I wish we as a people did more to prevent internet thieves and scammers. Kansas City, Kansas 66112-2954 Author: Boerne, Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: American Sweepstakes Publishers Select State/Province

Oct 11 2014
american sweepstakes publishers they said I won one million dollars, every time they send me correspondence they request a one time processing fee of $12.00 .IT says void without fee. Also it is to release fund to me. I KEEP GETTING REQUESTS FOR FEES AND NO MONEY PAID TO ME. kansas city Kansas It's a scam, don't send them any more money Author: wildwood, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: american sweepstakes publishers kansas city, Kansas

Sep 15 2014
AMERICAN sweepstakes publishers They have sent me numberous ducuments stating i had won monies and was available to win $1,000,000.00, i really dream big as others but come on , after 4 times i realize i have been played and i can not find a number or email to communicate AT ALL with this company , so not only are they thieves but they are cowards and cant even accept communication,WOW - Kansas City Kansas Author: greenacres, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: AMERICAN sweepstakes publishers Kansas City , Kansas

Aug 27 2014
American Sweepstakes Publishers Sweepstakes Reporter Company,Michael Washington, JR Stewart. They Tried To Solicit 12 Dollars,But I Looked At This Rip-Off Report Kansas City, Bonner Springs, Kansas Author: Griffith, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: American Sweepstakes Publishers Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 26 2014
american sweepstakes publishers Michael washinton this company sent me a report transfer notice telling me if i sent $12.00 i was the winner of 1,0000.000.00 kansas Kansas Author: STANLEY, Virginia Sales People: american sweepstakes publishers kansas, Kansas

Apr 29 2014
American Sweepstakes Publishers MORE MAIL FRAUD FROM AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKES PUBLISHERS Kansas City Kansas Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: American Sweepstakes Publishers Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 24 2014
American Sweepstakes Publishers Michael Washington, tracking Mgr. Reporting American Sweepstakes Publ's to U.S. Postal Service Kansas City Kansas Author: Hoquiam, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: American Sweepstakes Publishers Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 27 2014
sweepstakes reporter company ( src ) american sweepstakes publishers ( asp ) this is misleading advertisment pretending to be sweepstakes Kansas City Kansas
Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: sweepstakes reporter company ( src ) Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 14 2013
American Sweepstakes Publishers (A.S.P.) Michael Washington, Tracking Manager J.R.Stewart that the name on the letter I sent 12.00 dollar check ck#1050 to American sweepstakes th I look up American Sweepstakes Publishers to try to get a phone number so i could call them about them wanting $12.00 dollars for each letter an then i saw where it was a scam i just want my 12.00 back Kansas City Kansas Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Lottery: American Sweepstakes Publishers (A.S.P.) Michael Washington, Tracking Manager Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 09 2013
AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKES PUBLISHERS (DEPARTMENT OF PRIZE DATA INFORMATION, PO BOX 12954, KANSAS CITY, KS 66112-2954, SIGNED BY MICHAEL WASHINGTON); PRIZE DOCUMENTATION CENTER (PO BOX 33538, DENVER CO 80233, ONLY SIGNATURE NO NAME AND ADVANCED DOCUMENTATION INSTITUTE PO BOX 33538, DENVER CO 80233 NO NAME ONLY SIGNATURE.  KANSAS KANSAS Author: PHOENIX, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKES PUBLISHERS (DEPARTMENT OF PRIZE DATA INFORMATION, PO BOX 12954, KANSAS CITY, KS 66112-2954); PRIZE DOCUMENTATION CENTER (PO BOX 33538, DENVER AND ADVANCED DOCUMENTATION INSTITUTE KANSAS, Select State/Province

May 28 2013
American Sweepstakes Publishers I've won $1,000,000 if I send a $12 processing fee Kansas City Kansas Author: Kirkville, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: American Sweepstakes Publishers Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 03 2013
American SweepStakes Publishers RIPOFF SCAM SCAM SCAM Kansas city, Kansas Author: Brooklyn, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: American SweepStakes Publishers Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 13 2013
American Sweepstakes Publishers/ International Award Payment Center APC,/ ASP Again today, i walk out to my mail box and there sat 2 more sweepstakes from Mr. micheal washington/ A.T.Lee/ William R. Formon Kansas City, / North Kansas City, Kansas Author: SwartzCreek, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: American Sweepstakes Publishers/ International Award Payment Center Kansas City, / North Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 12 2013
American Sweepstakes Publishers ASP/ Guarantee of Documentation Release-Preselection Every day i go out to my mail box there are 3 to 5 sweepstakes in there most of them are from this company telling me avoid losing out i need to send in $12.00 by cash, money order, or check and there Kansas City, Kansas Author: SwartzCreek, Michigan Liars: American Sweepstakes Publishers Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 28 2013
American Sweepstakes Publishers Told me I won 1 million dollars but needed to send $12 to claim it. Kansas City, Kansas Author: Slaughter, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: American Sweepstakes Publishers Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 13 2013
American Sweepstakes Publishers Michael Washington & Authorized sig. Nancy Fug Bait & Switch Send $12.00 to receive $1,000,000.00 Kansas City, Kansas Author: LakeView, New York Bait-and-Switch: American Sweepstakes Publishers Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 04 2013
American Sweepstakes Publishers A.S.P. over $1million in cash and prizes as of 12/24/12 Kansas City, Kansas Author: Luling, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: American Sweepstakes Publishers Kansas City, Kansas