Company Directory | ameritrust-financial
Approximately 243 Reports Found

Apr 27 2008
Ameritrust Financial It was supposed to be a Visa, not a shop by catalog card. I was displeased when I received the card in the mail. Now I'm out of $200.00 which could fix my car or by shoes or clothes for my children. Dunedin Florida Facts Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Financial Services: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

Apr 15 2008
Ameritrust Credit Card - ameritrust Financial charged me early cancellation fee $35.00 when i was told i would not be. i called 10 mins after i sighed up when i cancelled Dunedin Florida Author: scottsburg, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

Apr 14 2008
Ameritrust Financial credit card Dunedin Florida Author: lake elmo, Minnesota Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

Apr 04 2008
Ameritrust Financial Offered $2,000.00 VISA Credit Card, required $200.00 deposit which would be refunded via four $50.00 vouchers to help pay off card balance. Dunedin Florida Received Money Back from Bank Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

Apr 03 2008
Ameritrust Financial SCAM - STOLE MONEY Dunedin Florida Author: Morganton, North Carolina Con Artists: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

31, Report #319208

Apr 03 2008
Ameritrust Ripoff company Dunedin Florida Maybe Ameritrust Financial should file complaint Author: Mt. Airy, Maryland Corrupt Companies: Ameritrust Dunedin, Florida

Apr 02 2008
Ameritrust Financial Scam Charged me two months after cancellation Dunedin Florida Author: Overland Park, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

Apr 01 2008
Ameritrust Financial Credit Card w/$2000 limit to rebuild credit $200 deposit required Dunedin Florida Author: Dublin, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

Mar 31 2008
Ameritrust Financial Pretty much the same story as all the others. I received a call from a company called Ameritrust Financial about being able to receive a credit card with a limit of $2,000.00. Dunedin Florida Author: Albaquerque, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

35, Report #319797

Mar 27 2008
AmeriTrust Financial - Georgia Check Recovery is trying to collect $359 From me Dunedin Florida Ameritrust Financial, Georgia Check Recovery, My Collection Case Closed Author: Shoreline, Washington Credit Services: AmeriTrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

Mar 25 2008
Ameritrust Financial Brand New Information regarding Ameritrust Financial Dunedin Florida Ameritrust Financial/ Enterprise Technolgy Group, Dunedin, Fla. Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Loans: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

37, Report #319656

Mar 20 2008
Ameritrust Financial, They misrepresented themselves, lied to me, telling me they were a credit card company. Dunedin Florida Author: Oakhurst, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

Mar 18 2008
Ameritrust Financial This company is obviously guilty of fraud, what are WE going to do about it? Dunedin Florida Author: pottstown, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

Mar 10 2008
Ameritrust Financial Mislead to make me believe I would receive a credit card and be able to use it anywhere including ATM machines. Duedin Florida Author: Washington, District of Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameritrust Financial Duedin, Florida

Mar 08 2008
Ameritrust Financial Ameritrust Promised me help and then helped themselves to my money. Dunedin Florida Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

Mar 04 2008
AMERITRUST FINANCIAL AMERITRUST INVESTMENTS MASSACHUSETTS, VIRGINIA HCC MASTER SCAM DUNEDIN Florida Author: Selma, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: AMERITRUST FINANCIAL,FLORIDA, AMERITRUST INVESTMENTS (MASSACHUSETTS, VIRGINIA) Aka HCC DUNEDIN, Florida

Mar 03 2008
Ameritrust Financial Rippoff and they did unauthorized withdraw out of my account Dunedin Florida Author: copperas cove, Texas Telemarketers: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

Mar 02 2008
Ameritrust Financial Ripped off for $200 for a credit card I didnt recieve Dunedin Florida Author: East Palo Alto, California Credit & Debt Services: Ameritrust Finacial Dunedin, Florida

Feb 29 2008
Ameritrust Financial I Don't Trust AmeriTrust Dunedin Florida Author: Malta, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

Feb 29 2008
AmeriTrust Financial AmeritrustFinancial, Five 9 took $200 out of my account unauthorized, and said check number 9999, NO SUCH THING! Dunedin Florida Author: denison, Iowa Credit Reporting Agencies: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

Feb 26 2008
Ameritrust Financial/ melissa,david they did it to me phyllis took $200 from my acct say they will help me rebuild my credit Dunedin, fldunedin Florida Author: riverside, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameritrust Financial/melissa,david Dunedin, Florida

Feb 25 2008
Ameritrust Financial Did some research online and found it was a scam after I paid them $200 Dunedin Florida Author: glendale, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

Feb 23 2008
Ameritrust Financial took my money Dunedin Florida Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Financial Services: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

Feb 21 2008
Ameritrust Financial Ameritrust Financial deducted $200.00 from my checking account for a $2000.00 credit card I never received Dunedin Florida Author: Ferris, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Ameritrust Financial Dunedin, Florida

Feb 21 2008
Ameritrust Financial This company is a big scam, I never approved them to take money from me. Florida Nationwide Author: Troutdale, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: Ameritrust Financial Nationwide, Florida