Company Directory | angela-penbrook-productions
Approximately 40 Reports Found

Jan 21 2010
Unsecured Business Funding Angela Penbrook Productions almost got me! Internet, Utah Author: Lafayette, Indiana Unsecured Business Funding Internet, Utah

Feb 10 2009
Angela Penbrook Productions / Angel Stevens Companies Process Rebate at home scam Irvine California Author: SO CAL, California Bait-and-Switch: Angela Penbrook Productions / Angel Stevens Companies Irvine, California

Dec 15 2008
Process Rebates From Home - Angela Penbrook Productions - Media Net - Internet Marketing Dept Feb. 29, 2008, I signed up to process rebates from home, suppose to make $200.00-$300.00 a week. The next day I found out that they wanted me to write ads for companies. Completely different than what they advertised. I emailed Angela Penbrook and told her I wanted a refund. Her ad stated if not satisfied my money would be refunded, no questions asked. San Francisco California USEFULL INFORMATION Author: Tampa, Florida Work at Home: Process Rebates From Home - Angela Penbrook Productions, Media Net, Internet Marketing Dept San Francisco, California

Dec 07 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions - Ezinternetincome1.com - Penbrook Productions continues to bill monthly and no way to cancel Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Angela Penbrook Productions - Ezinternetincome1.com Internet

Oct 22 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions what a rip off artist! Internet Author: redlands, California Sales People: Angela Penbrook Productions Internet

Sep 18 2008
Penbrook Productions A complete scam-did get my money back from my credit card company-Be Aware this company sells your information to a Tafiti Consulting Co. in Provo, Utah Los Angeles California Maryanne Kennedy/Online Data Institute Author: Gouverneur, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Penbrook Productions Los Angeles, California

Aug 22 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions Angela Penbrook screwed me out of my refund Irvine California You might try to contact a Joseph Ashford for refund or tell them you are going to take legal action Author: Long Beach, California Work at Home: Angela Penbrook Productions Nationwide

Jul 16 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions Rip Off Pros ~ Uncaring individuals No Matter Your Situation ~ Scam Artists Irvine California HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE ACTUALLY RECEIVED A REFUND? BESIDES THE 3 I'VE SEEN ON THIS WEBSITE Author: Fontana, California Attorneys General: Angela Penbrook Productions Irvine, California

Jul 06 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions I registered and paid fee and never received the guidelines to start processing. Internet Internet NANCY IN WASHINGTON Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Home Based Business: Angela Penbrook Productions Internet

Jul 05 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions Company never delivery shipment of ebook, never call back, promise over and over someone will call in 24hrs.or 48hrs., keep saying something wrong with their data base cannot find my personal information no record, never reply to my e-mail for online questions and other technical issues with this company very unprofessional, and representative left me on whole for 4 to 8 minutes never came back etc. Los Angeles California I found addrress' and email to City of Irvine,ca Author: Port Allen, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Angela Penbrook Productions Company California

Jun 28 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions angela penbrook rip me off $197.00 i have been calling no answer she is a rip off Internet Author: MIAMI, Florida Telemarketers: Angela Penbrook Productions Internet

Jun 20 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions Degrading and humiliating Internet Author: Genoa, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Angela Penbrook Productions Internet

Jun 13 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions Ripped me off for $197.00 to process rebates. Internet Author: Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Companies: Angela Penbrook Productions Internet

Jun 12 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions Inc. Mislead, defrauded out of $197.00, guaranteed a refund that has never happened Irvine California Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Angela Penbrook Productions Inc. Irvine, California

May 29 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions Penbrook --- Beyond a scam --- It's illegal Irvine California DO NOT GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER ON THE PHONE OR ON THE INTERNET! Author: Keizer, Oregon Telemarketers: Angela Penbrook Productions Nationwide

May 12 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions, Angela Penbrook took my $197 on the promise of helping me process rebates from home, but it's all a lie! Internet **UPDATE** I finally got my money back! Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Angela Penbrook Productions Internet

May 04 2008
Process From Home A Penbrook Productions Company, Angela Penbrook Productions, Make You Famous work at home RIP OFF, Given the RUN AROUND, FRAUD Irvine California Author: North Port, Florida Work at Home Business: Process From Home A Penbrook Productions Company / Angela Penbrook Productions / Make You Famous California

Apr 17 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions False information for product/ service purchased. Requested money back refund several times. Always excuses, never receiving refund! Internet Author: Honesdale, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Angela Penbrook Productions Internet

Apr 15 2008
Angela Penbrook, Angela Penbrook Productions, Ezinternetincome1.com BUYER BEWARE!!! Angela Penbrook has scammed yet another trusting fool... Irvine California Author: East Falmouth, Massachusetts Home Based Business: Angela Penbrook Productions, Ezinternetincome1.com Irvine, California

Apr 07 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions Took my money and she said I could cancel at any time and I had canceled the next day Irvine California Author: Pinckney, Michigan Home Based Business: Angela Penbrook Productions Irvine, California

Apr 07 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions Rebate Processing Program This company scammed me and did not honor their money back guarantee! Nationwide California Promising Progress on Refund of Initial Cost Author: Falconer, New York Bait-and-Switch: Angela Penbrook Productions Rebate Processing Program Nationwide, California

Apr 07 2008
Angela Penbrook-Penbrook Productions Run from Angela/Penbrook Productions as Fast as you Can. It's a Scam!!! Internet Alert Author: Union, New Jersey Door to Door Sales: Angela Penbrook-Penbrook Productions Internet

Apr 01 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions Scammed me out of $197 Irvine California Author: Jamesville, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Penbrook Productions Irvine, California

Mar 31 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions I also got ripped off by Angela and I am hopping mad as he** Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: belleville, Michigan Corrupt Companies: Angela Penbrook Productions Internet

Mar 31 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions, Wealthinc.com The ad was completely false. I have seen other reports. I want my refund that was promised to me. I have sent numerous emails and have not received 197.00 Internet Author: council grove, Kansas Corrupt Companies: Angela Penbrook Productions Internet