Company Directory | aol

Jan 24 2012
AOL cancelled my account of more than 10 years and refuses to tell me for what reason, give me anyone to call, or have anyone call me. Dulles Virginia Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: AOL Dulles, Virginia

Dec 31 2011
AOL & GoDaddy email Negligent Blacklisting of My Home Computer and 19 others computers Emails Based on what email software I use. New York, Internet
Author: Miami, Internet Fraud: AOL & GoDaddy email Internet

Nov 08 2011
AMERICA ONLINE...AOL RPPED ME OFF.....BEWARE OF BILLING PRACTICES OF AOL INTERNET SERVICE....THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED USA, Internet Author: New York, New York Internet Services: AMERICA ONLINE, AOL Internet

Aug 06 2011
HUFF REPORT AOL Huff Report AOL Bias, Censored, NO FREE SPEECH. Internet, Internet Author: Manhattan, New York Internet: HUFF REPORT AOL Internet

Jul 09 2011
AOL Cancelled my account Manhattan, New York Author: Buffalo, New York Internet Services: AOL Manhattan, New York

Jun 20 2011
AOL America Online-Time Warner AOL charging without authorization Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Internet Service Providers: AOL Internet

May 23 2011
Allied Interstate AOL using ripoff company Allied Interstate to collect balances that have been paid Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Allied Interstate Nationwide

Jan 28 2011
AOL America Online Scam postcard says Welcome to AOL Sterling, Virginia Author: SAN JOSE, California Internet Service Providers: AOL Sterling, Virginia

Nov 05 2010
Rust Consulting, Inc Rust Consulting Stole my Settlement from AOL CL Class Action Lawsuit Minneapolis, Minnesota Author: Staten Island, New York Business Consultants: Rust Consulting, Inc Minneapolis, Minnesota

Sep 29 2010
AOL credit card auto withdraw Dulles, Virginia Author: Selah, Washington Internet Service Providers: AOL Dulles, Virginia

Aug 09 2010
mytrustedrxcoverage.com ,mytrustedrxcoverage.com/ Scam Company Based in Belize Stole My AOL password to market their product , Internet Author: grand rapids, Michigan Internet Fraud: www.mytrustedrxcoverage.com Internet

Jun 26 2010
cams.com, Streamray, CamWithSummer online models, models, sex, chat, video, fraud, aim, aol instant messenger, Internet Author: Colton, California Strippers & Dancer Services: cams.com, Streamray, Internet

Jun 08 2010
OpinionPlace.com An AOL Company I have not been paid for surveys I completed since January 12, 2007. Dulles Virginia Author: Mc Kenzie, Tennessee Corrupt Companies: OpinionPlace.com Dulles, Virginia

May 06 2010
Sarah McElwee Difficult to work with, condescending monster, reason I resigned from AOL (She would have fired me b/c I am a cute girl) Dulles Virginia Author: Houston, Texas Employers: Sarah McElwee Dulles, Virginia

Apr 08 2010
Trilegiant, TLG, Affinion, Cendant, Protection Plus, AutoVantage, AutoVantage.com, AOL AutoVantage, Trilegiant Corporation Auto Club...I Think Not Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Clubs: Trilegiant, TLG, Affinion, Cendant, Protection Plus, AutoVantage, AutoVantage.com, AOL AutoVantage, Internet

Apr 07 2010
AOL - America Online - Time Warner Time Warner AOL taking money from my bank account without my authorization Memphis, Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Online banking: AOL - America Online - Time Warner Memphis, Tennessee

Mar 15 2010
Efax - J2 Global Communications j2 Global Communications, Inc. HARDER TO CANCEL SERVICE WITH EFAX THAN AOL Los Angeles, California Author: Houston, Texas Internet: Efax - J2 Global Communications Los Angeles, California

Mar 05 2010
AOL Travelers Advantage;Trilegiant Corporation Trilegiant Corporation Charged my Credit Card 7 months after I cancelled the membership: I never did get my $40 gas card Norwalk, Connecticut *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Otis Orchards, Washington Travel Services: AOL Travelers Advantage;Trilegiant Corporation Norwalk, Connecticut

Mar 02 2010
AOL, INC. Stole money Dulles, Virginia *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin AOL, INC. Dulles, Virginia

Feb 12 2010
America On Line - AOL America On Line Rip me off 800 Internet Author: , Internet America On Line - AOL Internet

Feb 04 2010
Traveler Advantage, Auto Advantage, Trilegiant Corp # AOL AutoVantage Unsolicited charges equal consumer fraud by this excuse of a company despite several prior class actions suits against them for same thing Norwalk, Connecticut Author: Fort Worth, Texas Traveler Advantage, Auto Advantage, Trilegiant Corp Norwalk, Connecticut

Feb 01 2010
ASSETCARE INC, AOL, AND NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS NCO Portfolio Management, Inc. NCOP Services, Inc, NCOP Financing, Inc, NCOP I, Inc and many many others They say they are a collection agency Norcross, Georgia Author: Centerview, Missouri ASSETCARE INC, AOL, AND NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS Norcross, Georgia

Feb 01 2010
AMERICA ONLINE AOL AMERICA ONLINE RIPS U OFF I HAVE DISCOVERED A LARGE AOL SCAM AND URGE PEOPLE TO NOTIFY ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE ALL, Internet Author: New Brighton, Minnesota AMERICA ONLINE AOL Internet

Dec 16 2009
Microsoft AOL America Online / Nokia / HSBC Rather obvious but very elaborate rip-off. Probably Nigerian origin. UK Lottery type scam London Internet Author: Boksburg, Lottery: Microsoft Internet

Dec 01 2009
AOL Premium Services Unknown Charges on my Spirit Master Card for a monthly $4.99 charge. After much research by myself and Master Card Customer Service Rep, it was discovered charges were from AOL Premium Services. Customer Sv, Internet Author: Dunnellon, Florida Internet Service Providers: AOL Premium Services Internet