Company Directory | ap9-savingsmart
Approximately 23 Reports Found

Apr 13 2008
AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM-V Every month they I see a withdrawl from AP9*Valuemax-V for $19.95 plus 2-$1.00 and a $1.00 withdrawl from AP9*SavingsMart-V. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: fort hood, Texas Online banking: AP9*SAVINGSMART Internet

Mar 28 2008
AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS12-V - AP9*savingsmart Indianapolis Indiana Author: indinanapolis, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS12-V Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 19 2008
AP9 SavingSmart Savingsmart is Ripoff Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida Consumer Services: AP9 SavingSmart Internet

Feb 11 2008
AP9*SAVINGSMART offers free credit report, gets your info and steals your moneyright out of your acct Salemburg North Carolina Author: Salemburg, North Carolina Internet Fraud: AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM-V Nationwide

Jan 08 2008
Ap9*Savingsmart they are deducting $1.00 a month from my checking account but I cancelled Connecticut *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Bethel Park, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: Ap9*Savingsmart Connecticut

Dec 11 2007
AP9*SAVINGSMART - PRIVACY MATTERS Keep charging after I cancelled Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Charleston AFB, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: AP9*SAVINGSMART - PRIVACY MATTERS Internet

Nov 28 2007
AP9 SAVINGSMART - PRIVACY MATTERS LIED TO ME DES PLAINES Illinois Author: ptld, Maine Financial Services: AP9 SAVINGSMART - PRIVACY MATTERS DES PLAINES, Illinois

Nov 15 2007
AP9*Savingsmart Savingsmart Saving Smart Stealing money by charging my credit card without authorization Des Moines DesPlains Illinois Author: Burnsville, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: AP9*Savingsmart Savingsmart Saving Smart DesPlains, Illinois

Nov 08 2007
AP9 Savingsmart They are debiting one of my credit cards for $1 that I never signed up for or authorize Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Everett, Washington Corrupt Companies: AP9 Savingsmart Internet

Oct 08 2007
AP9 Savingsmart/PrivacyMatters123 TRICKY, your FREE credit report is NOT FREE! Intenet Author: Eagle Mountain, Utah Corrupt Companies: AP9 Savingsmart/PrivacyMatters123 Internet

Sep 26 2007
AP9*SAVINGSMART charge $1.00 to my charge card monthly Nationwide Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Internet Fraud: AP9*SAVINGSMART Nationwide

Sep 10 2007
AP9 SAVINGSMART COM I don't remember ever using this company and don't know how they got my checking account # or debit card #, but they debited my checking account for $1 several times AP9 CONNECTICUT NATIONWIDE Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Services: AP9 SAVINGSMART COM Nationwide

Aug 05 2007
AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM AP9*SAVINGSMART This is just flat out stealing. This company has been stealing money every month from right out of my account. Ripoff Web Address Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Corrupt Companies: AP9*SAVINGSMART Nationwide

Jul 24 2007
AP9*SAVINGSMART COMPLETE RIPOFF COMPANY Norwalk Conn Internet Author: Princeton, Alabama Corrupt Companies: AP9*SAVINGSMART Internet

Jun 06 2007
AP9 SAVINGSMART/PRIVACY MATTERS I ASK FOR A FREE CREDIT REPORT & I HAD TO SING UP FOR !.00 TO GET IT. AND NOW THEY ARE TAKING !.00 EVERY MONTH OUT OF MY MOTHER'S CHECKING ACCT RIPOFF DES PLAINES Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: AP9 SAVINGSMART/PRIVACY MATTERS DES PLAINES, Illinois

May 30 2007
Ap9 Savingsmart ripoff fraudulent monthly charge after cancellation Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: pflugerville, Texas Corrupt Companies: Ap9 Savingsmart Internet

Apr 23 2007
AP9*SAVINGSMART I am being billed on one of my credit cards ($1.00) for something I know nothing about and can not get this off of my credit card. Savings for what? ripoff Connecticut *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Carrollton, Texas Corrupt Companies: AP9*SAVINGSMART Connecticut

Apr 20 2007
AP9*Savingsmart Theft by little nips. $1.00 per month charged to my credit card and no means of stopping it. This has gone on for months in spite of my protests to the credit card people. ripoff Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Corrupt Companies: AP9*Savingsmart Internet

Apr 12 2007
Passporttofu 888-999-0557 Ap9*passporttofun, Ap9*athomereward, Ap9*savingsmart, Cos*cosmetique These are RIPOFFS!! fraudulently charged my account, BE AWARE and careful for several charges under different names for same $ amount. No Address Internet, Nationwide Author: Winfield, Missouri Internet Fraud: Ap9*passporttofun, Ap9*athomereward, Ap9*savingsmart, Cos*cosmetique Internet, Nationwide

Apr 09 2007
PRIVACYMATTERS123 - AP9*SAVINGSMART ripoff I got Scammed Internet Author: 376 ELRS/POL MANAS AIR BASE, Other Corrupt Companies: Privacy Matters 123 Internet

Apr 06 2007
Ap9 Savingsmart.com ripoff Unauthorized charges to my bank account Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Ap9 Savingsmart Internet

22, Report #241982

Apr 02 2007
AP9 Savingsmart Ripoff unauthorized charges on my credit card Des Plaines Illinois Author: warren, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: AP9 Savingsmart Des Plaines, Illinois

Mar 29 2007
AP9*SAVINGSMART CO Ignored email, refused to stop debiting my account., no response. Saw It On Web Cite, can't Remember Illinois Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: AP9*SAVINGSMART CO Illinois
underlying