Company Directory | ap9-shoppingessentia
Approximately 8 Reports Found

Jul 26 2008
AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIA-V I found out that after signing up with classmates.com, I was being charged, two months, 19.98 for Shopping Essentials, a charge I never authorized. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIA-V

Jun 25 2008
AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIA-V USUALLY THIRD PARTY AFFILLIATE OF COMPANY YOU BOUGHT SOMETHING FROM CONNECTICUT Norfolk Connecticut Author: arvada, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIA-V Norfolk, Connecticut

Jun 05 2008
AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIA-V FRAUDULENT CREDIT CARD CHARGE Norwalk Connecticut Author: Plymouth, Minnesota Internet Fraud: AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIA-V Norwalk, Connecticut

Apr 25 2008
CHECKCARD IK9*PRIVACYMATTE 800-436-0817; AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIA-V ; 888-999-0564; Classmates, Fraud, Unauthorized Charges. Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Personal Services: IK9*PRIVACYMATTE 800-436-0817 ; AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIA-V 888-999-0564; Internet

Apr 25 2008
CHECKCARD - IK9*PRIVACYPRIVACYMATTE - AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIA-V Classmates Fraud Unauthorized Charges Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Corrupt Companies: IK9*PRIVACYMATTE - AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIA-V Internet

Mar 13 2008
SHOPPING ESSENTIALS AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIA-V They took money out of my account after I signed up for classmates.com only. I never knowingly gave consent for AP9*shopping essENTIA-V. to take money from my account. Norwalk Connecticut *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: CORNING, New York Credit Card Fraud: AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIA-V Norwalk, Connecticut

Mar 03 2008
AP9 SHOPPINGESSENTIA, Passport To Fun passport to fun... yeah right!!!! these people got my info and starting billing my credit card account without my permission, bank of america wont do a thing to help me! Dont Know dont know Author: Savannah, Georgia Computer Fraud: AP9 SHOPPINGESSENTIA Nationwide

Dec 20 2007
AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIA-V STOP IT NOW Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Glendale, Arizona Financial Services: AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIA-V Internet