Company Directory | apple

Nov 12 2014
Wesley Yuhn @ ACHDP.com Ripped me off for 4100 and changed corporate structure to do it. Tampa, Florida
Author: Belleair Bluffs, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Wesley Yuhn @ ACHDP.com Tampa, Florida

Nov 08 2014
virgin mobile six months of hell to never get replacement phone nation wide Nationwide Author: apple valley, California Cellular Phone Companies: virgin mobile Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
Apple Do not buy pre-owned Apple Products! Cupertino California Author: Norwich, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Apple Cupertino, California

Nov 04 2014
Virgen mobile virgen mobile robs me without a gun apple valley Nationwide Author: Apple Valley, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Virgen mobile Nationwide

Nov 03 2014
Dishnetwork DishGodish.com (presidential office) stated to be in Phillipines )Erica in resolutions. substandard installation----substandard equipment Apple Valley Nationwide Author: California Satellite Companies: Dishnetwork Nationwide

Nov 01 2014
David Riggio Scammed our security deposit upon vacating apartment Los Angeles California
Author: Apple Valley, California Housing Rentals: David Riggio Los Angeles, California

7, Report #619890

Oct 31 2014
tipthepizzaguy.com Don't ever order pizza for delivery. According to the posts on tipthepizzaguy.com your driver will spit, or worse on your food if they think your tip will be small. Internet
Author: kennewick, Washington Restaurant Delivery Services: tipthepizzaguy.com Internet

Oct 30 2014
Apple Computer Apple No Longer Backs Their Products Cupertino CA Author: Salisbury, Maryland Electronic Manufacturers: Apple Computer Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
I FIX YOUR I Horrible, inexperienced, and unprofessional service on my Apple Macbook Pro Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Computer Service & Repair: I FIX YOUR I Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Walmart $1.38 for each apple! Should be $1.38 per POUND! Hamburg New York
Author: Hamburg, New York Food Stores: Walmart Hamburg, New York

Oct 28 2014
Apple Free technical support Poor customer service/money hungry 589 billion not enough! Virginia Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Apple Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
ARA Canone Rescue Alley's Angels Worst Rescue experience I've ever dealt with. Was approved a month prior to visiting a 6 week old puppy and was very excited to meet this fella.  Apple Valley California Author: Corona , California Nonprofit Organizations: ARA Canone Rescue Alley's Angels Apple Valley, California

Oct 17 2014
24 hour fitness I purchesed a 24 Hr Fitness Sports Club 2 year Membership Certificate from Costco. The only problem is , there is no 24 Hr Fitness Sports Gym anywhere in the high Deaert. Consequently, I'm demoted to a gum which is about 3 levels below a Sports Gym. The gum is old and out of date, I see it as a dumping ground. Or as the 24 Fitness staff said, you get what you pay for. Be aware of what you are actually getting, old equiptment, broken tile in locker roon and blown lights in vanity area. Victorville California Author: Apple Valley, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Victorville, California

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 12 2014
Hair Republic Melanie Fuentes fizzy Troll wrong color Hesperia California Author: apple valley, California Hair Salons: Hair Republic Hesperia, California

Oct 04 2014
24-7 VAN LINES 24/7 VAN LINES Rude, yelling, race card, unprofessional, trickster, scam San Diego California Author: Apple Valley, California Moving Companies: 24-7 VAN LINES San Diego, California

Oct 03 2014
tinytracks exotic animals, tammy long tammy long tiny tracks ripped me off for fullpayment then sold my animal to someone else auburn Indiana Author: Springfield, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: tinytracks exotic animals, tammy long auburn, Indiana

Sep 29 2014
Apple Store, El Paseo Village Apple Store Employee Lying About Repair Issues Palm Desert California Author: PALM SPRINGS, California Computer Service & Repair: Apple Store, El Paseo Village Palm Desert, California

Sep 18 2014
Apple Consulting Possible Scam not confident Internet Author: Toronto, Ohio Internet Services: Apple Consulting Internet

Sep 18 2014
Apple Consulting... shady, possible scam Internet Author: Moncton, New Brunswick Business Consulting: Apple Consulting Internet

Sep 16 2014
international financial department /new apple financial management inc.Jeff Smith-claims agentJack Gabriell- promotion managerJODIE- signature on check from (Grand inc. P.O. Box 777 Minot ND 58702) Bank (First Western Bank and Trust Minot ND 58702) SCAM! Sent fake (cheque) for $4,450.00 for winning 9/4/14 Sweepstakes&Lottery draw P.o Box 5920 Windsor, Ontario CA Nationwide Author: clayton , Ohio Lottery: international financial department Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
mac repair manchester mac repair leeds ltd, mac repairs manchester, apple repairs manchester, apple mac repair manchester conmen, ripoff, deceptive website, macbook repair, imac repair manchester, apple mac repair manchester manchester manchester Author: manchester, Other On-Line Business: mac repair manchester manchester, Other

Sep 10 2014
Apple Unlimited owned by Dave Apple Manipulative pyramid scheme designed to deceive and brainwash employees Chesapeake Virginia Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Employers: Apple Unlimited owned by Dave Apple Chesapeake, Virginia

Sep 07 2014
mdomgmt Robert Mcmillian RAPING ARTIST WITHOUT PULLING YOUR PANTS DOWN Walnut California
Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: mdomgmt Walnut, California

Sep 02 2014
George Stanford (All Pro Realtors & Investments, Hesperia) Stanford Contractors (Victorville) Rod Napier and Gail Napier-Kelley (Victorville)Kathy Higgs, Rowan Fletcher (Cimarron Escrow, Victorville)Jeffrey Longshore (Century 21 Fairway, Apple Valley) THIEF Broker & Lender Stealing single woman's TWO homes and horse properties for $30,000 EACH Hesperia California
Author: pinon hills, California Realtors: George Stanford (All Pro Realtors & Investments, Hesperia) Stanford Contractors (Victorville) Hesperia, California