Company Directory | ascentive
Approximately 94 Reports Found

Oct 21 2003
Ascentive LLC Cancelled during trial period, and still was billed! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin Computer Software: Ascentive LLC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 14 2003
ASCENTIVE, WebRocket, WinRocket, Speedpak programs don't work, no phone customer service, no refunds, cancellation impossible Philadelphia Pennsylvania Customer was refunded their money, as per our refund policy Author: Missoula, Montana Software: ASCENTIVE Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 13 2003
Ascentive, L.L.C. ripoff: took my money, did not provide software, did not answer emails Philadelphia Pennsylvania Customer was sent replies to their concerns - EDitor's Comment below this REBUTTAL Author: Phoenix, Arizona Corrupt Companies: Ascentive Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 10 2003
Ascentive LLC Unethical Billing / Renewal / Cancellation Procedures Philadelphia Pennsylvania This customer was refunded Author: Pleasant Valley, Missouri Internet Services: Ascentive LLC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 01 2003
ascentive.com active speed garbage ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Internet It's impossible to put in a canceelation notice to ascentive Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Software: ascentive.com Internet

Sep 30 2003
Ascentive ripoff charged my credit card without my knowledge, Free trial of Active Speed not quite FREE! Philadelphia Pennsylvania This customer was promptly responded to and refunded Author: Florence, Arizona Computer Software: Ascentive Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2003
Ascentive Com Software ripoff never received the credit due to me, instead they charged me. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: lunenburg, Ontario Software: Ascentive Com Software Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 17 2003
ASCENTIVE ripoff wouldn't let me download program again after my computer crashed Billed my credit card for another year of nothing Internet Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Advertising / Deceptive: ASCENTIVE Nationwide

Apr 14 2003
Ascentive Software Deceptive practices, Will not aknowlege cancellation request even on the same day down load was done, would not deliver confirmation of cancellation Philadelphia Pennsylvania This Customer Was Not Charged Author: Milford, Ohio Computer Software: Ascentive Software Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 19 2003
Ascentive rip-off Philidelphia Pennsylvania This person was refunded Author: Cloverdale, Indiana Computer Software: Ascentive Philidelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 07 2003
Ascentive Com Software ripoff fraudulent billing to credit card when not possiable for serviceto as telephone was disconnected I was in the hospital! consumer rip-off Internet Customer Never Even Contacted Us Author: cedar lake, Indiana On-Line Business: Ascentive Com Software Internet

Feb 07 2003
Ascentive misrepresent software costs Philadelphia Pennsylvania Free Trial Author: Cordova, Tennessee Computer Software: Ascentive Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2003
Ascentive ripoff false promises Philadelphia Pennsylvania Customer Contacted Us to redownload and never again Author: Perry, Georgia Software: Ascentive Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2003
Ascentive LLC Deceptive company Philadelphia Pennsylvania We did nothing wrong Author: Longmont, Colorado Software: Ascentive Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Dec 18 2002
Ascentive ripoff They wont let me cancel my subscription screwed others too Philadelphia Pennsylvania *EDitor's Comment more than happy to cancel or refund anyone Author: Milwaukee, WI Software: Ascentive Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Dec 18 2002
Ascentive LLC ripoff Won't let me cancel before trial period ends so they will charge me ripoff business Philadelphia Pennsylvania Customer Did Not Cancel In Time Author: Murrieta, California Software: Ascentive LLC Pennsylvania

Dec 13 2002
Ascentive lied to me deceptive company dirty ripoff dogs liars SOB's Internet We provided her with the information to cancel, she failed to follow through Author: Lower Lake, California Corrupt Companies: Ascentive Internet

Nov 02 2002
ascentive.com won't give me my refund. *EDitor's Comment ..not true EDitor's Comment ..not true Author: sacramento, ca Computer Software: Ascentive Internet

Nov 02 2002
ASCENTIVE SHAREWARE BIG dishonest ripoff PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania We Are Not A Rip-Off Author: Tumbes, TB Computer Software: ASCENTIVE Internet