breathing

Company Directory | ascentive
Approximately 88 Reports Found

Sep 25 2003
Ascentive Com Software ripoff never received the credit due to me, instead they charged me. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: lunenburg, Ontario Software: Ascentive Com Software Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 17 2003
ASCENTIVE ripoff wouldn't let me download program again after my computer crashed Billed my credit card for another year of nothing Internet Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Advertising / Deceptive: ASCENTIVE Nationwide

Apr 14 2003
Ascentive Software Deceptive practices, Will not aknowlege cancellation request even on the same day down load was done, would not deliver confirmation of cancellation Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Milford, Ohio Computer Software: Ascentive Software Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 19 2003
Ascentive rip-off Philidelphia Pennsylvania Author: Cloverdale, Indiana Computer Software: Ascentive Philidelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 07 2003
Ascentive Com Software ripoff fraudulent billing to credit card when not possiable for serviceto as telephone was disconnected I was in the hospital! consumer rip-off Internet Author: cedar lake, Indiana On-Line Business: Ascentive Com Software Internet

Feb 07 2003
Ascentive misrepresent software costs Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Cordova, Tennessee Computer Software: Ascentive Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2003
Ascentive ripoff false promises Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Perry, Georgia Software: Ascentive Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2003
Ascentive LLC Deceptive company Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Longmont, Colorado Software: Ascentive Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Dec 18 2002
Ascentive ripoff They wont let me cancel my subscription screwed others too Philadelphia Pennsylvania *EDitor's Comment Author: Milwaukee, WI Software: Ascentive Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Dec 18 2002
Ascentive LLC ripoff Won't let me cancel before trial period ends so they will charge me ripoff business Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Murrieta, California Software: Ascentive LLC Pennsylvania

Dec 13 2002
Ascentive lied to me deceptive company dirty ripoff dogs liars SOB's Internet Author: Lower Lake, California Corrupt Companies: Ascentive Internet

Nov 02 2002
ascentive.com won't give me my refund. *EDitor's Comment ..not true Author: sacramento, ca Computer Software: Ascentive Internet

Nov 02 2002
ASCENTIVE SHAREWARE BIG dishonest ripoff PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania Author: Tumbes, TB Computer Software: ASCENTIVE Internet