Company Directory | astar-travel
Approximately 97 Reports Found

1, Report #919090

Jul 29 2012
Astar Travel agents All Seasons Travel and Resorts Refused to refund my money, even after explaining that I cannot afford to take the holiday as my financial situation has changed significantly. Tampa, Florida Author: Mudgee, Other Travel Agents: Astar Travel agents Tampa, Florida

May 04 2012
all seasons travel astar travel scam Tampa Florida, Florida Author: South Australia, Other Travel Agencies: all seasons travel astar Tampa Florida, Florida

Mar 26 2012
All Seasons Travel ASTAR Travel Clever Florida Holiday Scam DON'T DO IT!!!! Tampa, Florida Author: Dutton Park, Other Travel Services: All Seasons Travel Tampa, Florida

4, Report #619170

Nov 16 2011
All Seasons Travel And Resorts - Astar Travel Allseasons Travel Someone a class action. The crook behind this massive worldwide scam must be stopped. Tampa, Florida Author: Chapel Hill Queensland, Other Travel Agents: All Seasons Travel And Resorts - Astar Travel Tampa, Florida

Nov 16 2011
All Seasons Holidays Florida ASTAR Travel Florida Holiday of a lifetime..discounted holiday package is this a scam? Tampa, Florida Author: , Internet Travel Services: All Seasons Holidays Florida Tampa, Florida

Mar 30 2011
ASTAR Travel All seasons Travel Fraudulant company beware , Internet Author: Adelaide, Other Travel Services: ASTAR Travel Internet

Oct 14 2010
Astar All Seasons Travel The all inclusive Free holiday prize, only $998 in taxes payable upfront by Geoff Morton the scamster tampa, Florida Author: Ballina, Other Travel Services: Astar tampa, Florida

Aug 19 2010
ASTAR Their Email/ph. A/hrs Contact Details As They Called AUST On A Frid Arvo: Cs@astarfun. Offered a holiday, as long as you pay the TAX up front. There is no tax on something that's free! Tampa Florida Author: Frankston, Other Travel Agents: ASTAR Tampa, Florida

Jul 30 2010
ASTAR Florida for 4 persons, all included. Cheated by taking money from my credit card Tampa Florida Author: TranĂ¥s, Other Travel Agents: ASTAR Nationwide

Jul 21 2010
ASTAR Travel - ASTAR Holidays this company told me that i had won a holiday in 2008 by phone, and email, when i responded they asked for CCdetails which we where relucktent to give, eventually they persueded us that they where a s tampa, Florida Author: omagh northern ireland, Travel Services: ASTAR Travel - ASTAR Holidays tampa, Florida

Jun 02 2010
Astar Travel scammed me outta 311 austalian dollars by telling me i won a trip to disneyland and now i want it back as i dont want to go anymore because ive read other reports and its not looking too good for the Tampa , Florida Author: brisbane, Travel Agents: Astar Travel Tampa, Florida

May 20 2010
ASTAR Travel (All Seasons Travel And Resorts) All Seasons Travel & Resort Said had entered for a discount holiday, which I had, so I believed them, went ahead only to check internet to find it was a scam. Changed way they do this so be aware of offers over the internet Internet Author: Oyster Bay, Travel Services: ASTAR Travel (All Seasons Travel And Resorts) Internet

Mar 31 2010
ASTAR Travel Inc. Florida Resort Holiday How to avoid this! How to get your money back! How to have fun and play games with them on their expense! Tampa, Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Telemarketing Companies: ASTAR Travel Inc. Tampa, Florida

Jan 06 2010
ASTAR Travel I purchased a holiday prize with Astar with my credit card. I cancelled the purchase the next day in writing and requested reimbursement. The company has not reimbursed me yet after 5 months Tampa Florida Author: Brisbane, Other Travel Agents: ASTAR Travel Tampa, Florida

15, Report #519258

Jan 01 2010
ASTAR Email address may help everyone who have been scammed Tampa, Florida Author: Sydney, Other Travel Services: ASTAR Tampa, Florida

Oct 23 2009
ASTAR - Allseasons CONVINCING DETERMINED RIPPOFF MERCHANTS!!! Tampa, Florida Author: Rockbank, Victoria, Travel Agents: ASTAR Tampa, Florida

Oct 22 2009
ASTAR TRAVEL ASTAR YOU HAVE WON AN EXCITING TRIP FLORIDA AVENUE, Florida Author: St. James, Other Travel Agents: ASTAR TRAVEL FLORIDA AVENUE, Florida

Oct 21 2009
ALL SEASONS TRAVEL AGENCY & RESORTS (ASTAR) Fraud Tampa, Florida Author: luqa, Travel Services: ALL SEASONS TRAVEL AGENCY & RESORTS (ASTAR) Tampa, Florida

Oct 03 2009
ASTAR TRAVEL cc The pressure for us to buy meant we had no choice but to give our credit card details Internet Author: Melbourne, Other Questionable Activities: ASTAR TRAVEL cc Internet

Sep 25 2009
ASTAR I got sucked in to the Astar scam and then 1 year later paid another $75 to avoid the tickets becoming expired. Tampa, Florida Author: Gold Coast, Other Travel Agents: ASTAR Tampa, Florida

Aug 29 2009
All Seasons Travel And Resorts - ASTAR Credit Card Ripoff Tampa Florida Author: , Internet Travel Services: All Seasons Travel And Resorts - ASTAR Tampa, Florida

Aug 10 2009
Astar Travel TOLD ME I HAD WON A TRIP TO A PLACE OF MY CHOICE. WHEN IT CAME TO TAKING MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER WHICH I DID NOT HAVE HE HUNG UP AND I NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN Tampa Florida Author: Mount Maunganui, Other Air Travel: Astar Travel Tampa Florida, Florida

Aug 04 2009
Astar Travel I have won a free trip to rip off land. pfffft Tampa Florida Author: Bundaberg, Other Travel Services: Astar Travel Tampa, Florida

Jul 22 2009
Astar ASTAR Ripoff - WE GOT REFUNDED Tampa Florida Author: St Louis, Missouri Travel Agencies: Astar Nationwide

Jul 12 2009
Astar Travel Was bombarded verbally on the phone on a personal level - my christian name used continually - stupidly gave my credit card details. Trying to cancel - impossible to make contact. Ripped off! Tampa, Florida Author: Dianella, Other Travel Services: Astar Travel Tampa,, Florida