Company Directory | at-t

Mar 07 2016
AT & T did not receive service contracted and was overcharged for service Carol Stream Illinois Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cable TV: AT & T Carol Stream, Illinois

Mar 07 2016
Vesta AT&T Also Vesta T Mobile Trust Vesta? That's a twisted joke. Portland Internet Author: Duson , Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: Vesta AT&T Internet

Mar 02 2016
Directv AT&T Called customer Ser. Because they took 190.00 out of co. Acct. I never updated debit card since I had cancelled Ser. They somehow obtained my new card num. And without my permission debited my acct. The rep. ( must have been in another country) kept repeating your acct is zero you don't owe anything, yeah after you stole money out of my acct that I don't owe, my bank credited my acct same day and said it was fraud. Dire tv are thieves. Sacramento Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Satellite Companies: Directv Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
AT&T Brighton Michigan store location Bate and switch practices Brighton Michigan Author: Brighton, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Brighton Michigan store location Brighton, Michigan

Feb 29 2016
AT&T breach of contract Nationwide Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Direct TV AT&T Unauthorized payment orlando Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
at&t wireless at&t liars & ripoff artists winter haven fl. Nationwide Author: winterhaven, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: at&t wireless Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
AT&T Did Not Give Proper Equipment Return Options, Charged Me Big Fees, Turned Me Over To Collections Nationwide Nationwide Author: Springfield, Illinois Consumer Services: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
AT&T AT&T wireless sold me a defective phone and refused to replace it. Demopolis, Alabama Nationwide Author: Gallion, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Vesta AT&T Unauthorized Charge Nationwide Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Vesta AT&T Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
greatcall at&t Blame the other Guy Internet Author: hampstead, North Carolina Telephone Companies: greatcall Internet

Jan 20 2016
AT&T Horrible Customer Service and Bullies Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Consumer Services: AT&T Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
AT&T billing us for money that we know we do not owe Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: AT&T Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
Vesta Vesta AT&T Vesta Scamming Seniors with $30 charges that were never agreed to Portland Oregon Author: Fullerton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Vesta Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
AT&T Someone got on my account + ATT promised to investigate In 48 hours. NADA but attitude from customer service (1 hour on phone and chat) Nationwide Author: Gulf Breeze, FL, Florida Computer Fraud: AT&T

Jan 12 2016
Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T AT&T mobility AT&T's Corporate Office Headquarters HQ Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T AT&T mobility AT&T's Corporate Office Headquarters HQ is ridiculous on how he handles matters Dallas Texas Author: Framingham , Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T Dallas , Texas

Jan 09 2016
AT&T Deceptive and misleading practices Nationwide Author: Colton, California Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
QA Watches QA Watches M S Online Free Gift scam for AT & T customers BURBANK California Author: Tonawanda, New York Cellular Phone Companies: QA Watches BURBANK, California

Jan 07 2016
Cricket Wireless: 1976 W Slauson Ave #102, Los Angeles, CA 90047 Parent company is AT&T ( Arrogant, Thugs & Thieves ) Minerva Vargas 323-270-9825 Desceptive business Practice, Scambags Los Angeles CALIFORNIA Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless, AKA AIO1976 W Slauson Ave #102, Los Angeles, CA 90047 Los Angeles,

Jan 05 2016
Asurian AT&T mobile insurance Gave wrong information, then apologized, than gave us wrong information again. Waited over an hour on several occasions. Nashville, Tenn TNN Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Asurian Nashville, Tenn,

Jan 03 2016
AT & T ATT sales person said their on Demand service were as good as Comcast's on Demand service; I realized I was lied to immediately and canceled with ATT and had to pay reinstall fee with comcast. ATT said they would not charge me, ATT sent me a bill, I called and they said they would fix it, then ATT sent me to collections for their Bait and Switch; ATT Charged Me for Services I did not use; Lied to get me to sign up; Lied to me again that I would not be charged because the sales persn lied to me to get me to sign up; I canceled service as soon as I realized I was the victim of misrepresenatation by ATT Gorilla sales tactics Benicia Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Cable TV: AT & T Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
AT&T Modem scam Fort Worth Texas Author: Visalia, California Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Dec 21 2015
At&t Direct tv  El Mote California Author: El Monte, California Internet Services: At&t El Mote, California

Dec 14 2015
AT&T AT&T Support Called My Phone This Morning Claiming To Be Verizon Wireless Nationwide
It's your phone hun Author: Annapolis, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Dec 12 2015
Asurion through AT&T Misleading ripoff Internet Author: San Francisco , California Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion through AT&T Internet