Company Directory | att
Approximately 763 Reports Found

Aug 25 2016
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. Tel: (00 228) 224 368 46. Email: togobanqueatlantique@live.fr Att. ………., Sir/Madam, Following the application of claims and document of prove tendered to this bank by your late Cousin's personal Adviser/ Barr Jason Anthony, for the release of his deposit to you as the sole next of kin. As much as we have no objection whatsoever to your claim on the deposit of our late customer, We would however point out that your tender and application has been received and has been positioned to the Strong Vault Dept. of this bank for proper verifications before the effect and the release of the deposit to you. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Charles Kie. Branch Manager. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. Internet
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Banks: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Internet

Aug 21 2016
AT& T ATT Scam - They Are Charging Me A Cancellation FEE for a contract that I never Agreed On! Dallas Texas Author: Canoga Park, California Internet Services: AT& T Dallas, Texas

Aug 20 2016
att changes executive order of charges Internet Author: sunrise, Florida Better Business Bureau: att Internet

4, Report #1320261

Aug 02 2016
ATT/Direct TV They charged my bank with unauthorized charges causing me to be overdrawn and they said because the payments have been processed there is nothing they can do about it. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: ATT/Direct TV Shreveport, Louisiana

5, Report #1319777

Jul 30 2016
DISK CABLE AND ATT ATT HARRASEMENT, OVERCHARGING, RUDE, THREATENING, Burleson, texas Nationwide Author: Burleson, Texas TV News Satiations: DISK CABLE AND ATT Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Att Uverse Over charging Nationwide
Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Att Uverse Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
att try to make me pay for gateway modal.att have receive the gateway modal.they have told more then once carol stream,ill Illinois Author: magnolia, Arkansas Computer Software: att-carol, ill carol stream,ill, Illinois

Jul 11 2016
ATT took advantage Sold Daughter a new IPhone she didn't need I re-booted old one and it works fine College Station Texas
Backbone ? Author: Katy, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: ATT College Station, Texas

Jun 26 2016
Att lie about what you get and change your bill without permission orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Att Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
att wireless FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS!!! WILL NOT PAY CREDIITS AS PROMISED nationwide Nationwide Author: WESTLAKE, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: att wireless Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
AT&T office of President Natalie Dukes, Randall Stephenson, George Mason ATT lied about original cost to bunderstand. Told me I would owe $0 if cancelled and turned to collections agency for $150 . I have recording of call Texas, Georgia Texas,Georgia Author: ocoee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T office of President Nationwide

Jun 02 2016
connectech att cheat fraud Internet Author: tuskalusa, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: connectech Internet

Jun 01 2016
att bait,switch,then bill memphis Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee Internet: att Nationwide

May 09 2016
att wireless (nationwide) att att doesn'tvkeep their word and doesn't pay the bonus promos they say they will nationwide Nationwide Author: amsterdam, New York Cellular Phone Companies: att wireless (nationwide) Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
sw credit they are on my credit report that i got from capital one they say i owe 684.00 with att i have att and no problems Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: sw credit Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
ATT GEANTSPASS ORG COMP-ATT BILLED for services not receved GEANTSPASS ORG Nationwide Author: Grantspass, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: ATT GEANTSPASS ORG Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
att home service att dewane, asia,carshan ,frame rusty,raem, nel,, layena hope, qwen kayden, quzel, hayden,Teresa, bill Ignorance is an excuse??? Dallas Nationwide Author: boonville, Indiana Telephone Companies: att home service Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
ATT Inc ATT Uverse ATT CHARGING ME FOR A IPHONE 6+ THEY CANCELLED THE ORDER ON Murrieta California Nationwide Author: lake elsinore, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Inc Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
AT&T Someone got on my account + ATT promised to investigate In 48 hours. NADA but attitude from customer service (1 hour on phone and chat) Nationwide Author: Gulf Breeze, FL, Florida Computer Fraud: AT&T

Jan 07 2016
Directv Directv&Att Took money from my account for my sister-in-laws bill and said my debit card was the primary v=card on file even when she told them it was not so now I am out 349.79 dollars due to thier stupidity. Nationwide Actually.... Author: Cowpens, South Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Directv Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
AT & T ATT sales person said their on Demand service were as good as Comcast's on Demand service; I realized I was lied to immediately and canceled with ATT and had to pay reinstall fee with comcast. ATT said they would not charge me, ATT sent me a bill, I called and they said they would fix it, then ATT sent me to collections for their Bait and Switch; ATT Charged Me for Services I did not use; Lied to get me to sign up; Lied to me again that I would not be charged because the sales persn lied to me to get me to sign up; I canceled service as soon as I realized I was the victim of misrepresenatation by ATT Gorilla sales tactics Benicia Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Cable TV: AT & T Nationwide

Jan 01 2016
ATT Direct TV Bait and Switch selling tactics from ATT Direct TV Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Sellersburg, Indiana Satellite Dish Companies: ATT Direct TV Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
Leroy G. Lee aka @KingLee1234567 SELF PROFESSED LEGITIMATE STREET ATT. LEE IS A NATIVE MIAMIAN THEIF North Miami Beach Florida Win Win with My Friend Leroy Author: Coppell, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Leroy G. Lee North Miami Beach, Florida

Dec 19 2015
att directv att in bed with the devil in dallas Texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Cable TV: att Nationwide

Dec 17 2015
vesta att portland OR US took 26.98 off my card and I don't know why or what's it for portland Oregon Author: Cadillac, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: vesta att portland OR portland, Oregon