Company Directory | att
Approximately 747 Reports Found

Feb 12 2016
att home service att dewane, asia,carshan ,frame rusty,raem, nel,, layena hope, qwen kayden, quzel, hayden,Teresa, bill Ignorance is an excuse??? Dallas Nationwide Author: boonville, Indiana Telephone Companies: att home service Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
ATT Inc ATT Uverse ATT CHARGING ME FOR A IPHONE 6+ THEY CANCELLED THE ORDER ON Murrieta California Nationwide Author: lake elsinore, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Inc Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
AT&T Someone got on my account + ATT promised to investigate In 48 hours. NADA but attitude from customer service (1 hour on phone and chat) Nationwide Author: Gulf Breeze, FL, Florida Computer Fraud: AT&T

Jan 07 2016
Directv Directv&Att Took money from my account for my sister-in-laws bill and said my debit card was the primary v=card on file even when she told them it was not so now I am out 349.79 dollars due to thier stupidity. Nationwide Actually.... Author: Cowpens, South Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Directv Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
AT & T ATT sales person said their on Demand service were as good as Comcast's on Demand service; I realized I was lied to immediately and canceled with ATT and had to pay reinstall fee with comcast. ATT said they would not charge me, ATT sent me a bill, I called and they said they would fix it, then ATT sent me to collections for their Bait and Switch; ATT Charged Me for Services I did not use; Lied to get me to sign up; Lied to me again that I would not be charged because the sales persn lied to me to get me to sign up; I canceled service as soon as I realized I was the victim of misrepresenatation by ATT Gorilla sales tactics Benicia Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Cable TV: AT & T Nationwide

Jan 01 2016
ATT Direct TV Bait and Switch selling tactics from ATT Direct TV Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Sellersburg, Indiana Satellite Dish Companies: ATT Direct TV Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
Leroy G. Lee aka @KingLee1234567 SELF PROFESSED LEGITIMATE STREET ATT. LEE IS A NATIVE MIAMIAN THEIF North Miami Beach Florida Author: Coppell, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Leroy G. Lee North Miami Beach, Florida

Dec 19 2015
att directv att in bed with the devil in dallas Texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Cable TV: att Nationwide

Dec 17 2015
vesta att portland OR US took 26.98 off my card and I don't know why or what's it for portland Oregon Author: Cadillac, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: vesta att portland OR portland, Oregon

Dec 13 2015
ATT gophone I am reporting over charges and little or no data. I switch to Sprint with a balance 80.00 and no refund, however they did let me keep my phone number,but new phone has periodically over heat issues San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT San Diego, California

Nov 15 2015
DirecTv DirecTv aka ATT Got a new credit card with different number. Was unable to update the credit card information online under my account. Was unable to update the credit card number through phone support. The only way to uodate the information was to upgrade the account and change billing from monthly to pay for the year up front incurring $50 in additional charges for an unwanted upgrade. SCAM SCAM SCAM they wont provide California Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Bait-and-Switch: DirecTv Internet

Nov 10 2015
ATT U-verse Free Phone is not free Florida Author: Pierson, Florida Telephone Companies: ATT U-verse

Nov 06 2015
ATT U-VERSE REWARDS CARD SCAM Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Cable TV: ATT U-VERSE Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
att digital life is a ripoff and deceptive texas Let me.... Author: MISSOURI CITY, Texas Home Warranty Companies: att digital life Internet

Sep 30 2015
cash advance debt settlement/per Richard Parker atty I reeived an email from this att. telling me i had 4 hoursto make payment arrangements or face 17 federal crimes. Washington DC Internet Ignore the scam, you don't need a lawyer Author: Manassas, Virginia Financial Services: cash advance debt settlement/per Richard Parker atty Internet

Sep 29 2015
ATT wireless Bad warranty by ATT Nationwide Author: Lake Zurich, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: ATT wireless Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
www.poderpay.com AGUSTIN ALBERTO ACOSTA / MEGAN ACOSTA-HENSON AGUSTIN ALBERTO ACOSTA of Vermont / Buenos Aires Argentina (alias Jorge Giorno) , Randy Fernandez (Hector Ruiz) New York / Megan Acosta-Henson (alias Amanda West) Merchant Services Provider (Not a Legally Registered ISO) EVERYTHING they say is a lie Listed in Miami-but are really in New York/Vermont Internet
So Funny! Hahaha Author: Essex Juncti​on, Vermont Internet Services: www.poderpay.com AGUSTIN ALBERTO ACOSTA / MEGAN ACOSTA-HENSON Internet

Aug 24 2015
USBI USBI charged me for long distance service that I never requested and now my account was sent to collections. I have tried to resolve the matter with USBI and ATT to no avail. Tracy California Author: tracy, California Telephone Companies: usbi Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
ATT ATT sing strong arm tactics to force payment no legally entitled too fORT Worth tX Nationwide Author: yakima , Washington Internet Service Providers: ATT Nationwide

Jul 30 2015
ATT Oxnard Salesmen Victor & Store Manager Worst Customer Service and Illegal sales tactics & destroying my Charge Cord Oxnard California Author: Agoura Hills, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Oxnard Oxnard, California

Jul 28 2015
at&t att wireless Horrid experience with att wireless. Promised $150 credit never received. Scottsdale Arizona Nationwide Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: at&t Nationwide

Jul 23 2015
ATT Continuously charging two of my debit cards for one service for over six months without my autorization and will not stop. Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Cable TV: ATT Nationwide

Jul 13 2015
asurion & att Screw me out of $400 Kansas City Missouri Author: Riverside, Rhode Island Cellular Phone Companies: asurion & att Internet

Jul 11 2015
AT&T ATT Being charged for free equipment Culver City California Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Culver City, California

Jul 07 2015
att they lied about my phone, not going up and ,when it did,they said there system,goes ahead,make there own adjustment, no matter what,they say,I ask a few times,if it would,and was told no, ben having for almost a year,at one time,I told I did not want to be charge,for anything else,when my 300mb,was up they charge me,15.00dollars extra.on my bill, now,when someone,ask,not to add,nothing more,it happen,then refuse,to remove,the 15.00,when ,I ask for them too.then they remove me,off the auto.but charge me first.  atlanta Georgia Author: middleburg, Florida Liars: att atlanta, Georgia