Company Directory | att
Approximately 749 Reports Found

Jul 11 2015
AT&T ATT Being charged for free equipment Culver City California Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Culver City, California

Jul 07 2015
att they lied about my phone, not going up and ,when it did,they said there system,goes ahead,make there own adjustment, no matter what,they say,I ask a few times,if it would,and was told no, ben having for almost a year,at one time,I told I did not want to be charge,for anything else,when my 300mb,was up they charge me,15.00dollars extra.on my bill, now,when someone,ask,not to add,nothing more,it happen,then refuse,to remove,the 15.00,when ,I ask for them too.then they remove me,off the auto.but charge me first.  atlanta Georgia Author: middleburg, Florida Liars: att atlanta, Georgia

Jul 01 2015
National Coatings Inc. ATT: John Murphy use this coating on shop floors, drive way, around pools it will not come up! it is much better than any xpoxy coating this is a polamer coating you will be happy with it. Lindenhust New York Legal Notice Author: Sumter, South Carolina Parking Garages: National Coatings Inc Lindenhust, New York

Jun 30 2015
ATT TOOK $150 FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT Internet Author: BROWNSBURG, Indiana Internet: ATT Internet

Jun 08 2015
ATT They said I owe them over 500.00 for a land line that I had over 6 or seven years. I told them I paid that bill. What I did was drop the land line but kept the Internet and wireless services. It was bundle so I still have the services and I still pay my bill monthly..I tried talking to those people and now they have it on my credit. Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Nationwide

Jun 03 2015
AT&T att uverse ATT $14.95 Internet is a scam Nationwide Author: chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 22 2015
Att uverse At&t Att scams grieving family by continuing to charge dead person monthly. Nationwide PROOF!!! Author: Vista, California Internet Service Providers: Att uverse Nationwide

May 22 2015
AT&T Double billing,att submitting bill to collection agency after told not to pay incorrect bill by att Atlanta Nationwide Author: Lake Worth, Florida Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

May 14 2015
WBW Online DFSFS - SHANGHI, CNWBW ONLINE - SHANGHI, CNFSHER.COM - FUZHOW, CNBJXCAL.COM - NAJING, CN SAID I WON AN IPHONE 6 WHICH NEVER CAME AND THEN I DISCOVERED THE CHARGES TO MY BANK ACCOUNT - STILL NO PHONE WHICH I DO NOT WANT TO PAY FOR. AM BUYING ONE THROUGH ATT AT PRESENT. Internet Author: Metairie, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: WBW Online Internet

May 02 2015
AT&T Uverse, AT&T, AT&T DSL ATT bait and switched, lied and ripped me off Sunnyvale Nationwide Author: Sunnyvale, California Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Apr 28 2015
ATT store and 50 and 405.... Dion sales person told us we had a free phone upgrade all we had to do was trade or old phone in for 100 bucks each and the new phones would be free titusville Florida Author: Mims, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: ATT store and 50 and 405 titusville, Florida

Apr 19 2015
ATT Worth Customer Service I have Ever Experience on my 49 Years of Existence. Ocala Nationwide
Ummmm is call Virizon Hot Spot? Author: Ocala, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Nationwide

Apr 10 2015
ATT U-verse Does not honor contracts Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Bait-and-Switch: ATT U-verse Nationwide

Apr 10 2015
David N. Defoore ATT. AT LAW paid $1,400 and with drew from my case on trial day because he changed the deal and wanted more money and i refused. Abilene Texas Author: Abilene, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: David N. Defoore ATT. AT LAW Abilene , Texas

40, Report #1220948

Apr 07 2015
ATT BAIT AND SWITCH Nationwide Author: ft mitchell, Alabama Internet Service Providers: ATT Nationwide

41, Report #1220617

Apr 06 2015
ATT ATT and New Century Telecom slammed my long distance Nationwide Author: Graham, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Nationwide

42, Report #1219746

Apr 01 2015
ATT Uverse ATT Poor Service and Lies about Charges Nationwide Nationwide Author: Portage, Michigan Cable TV: ATT Uverse Nationwide

Apr 01 2015
OLD STYLE CONJURE Momma Starr RIPOFF FRAUD TEXAS Texas
you are a liar momma starr Author: Florida Astrologers & Psychics: OLD STYLE CONJURE Texas

Mar 03 2015
Att Erroneous Fees Oswego il Author: Oswego, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Att Nationwide

Feb 19 2015
ATT Wirelss att mobility incompetent customer service charlotte amalie Nationwide Author: king ferry, New York Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Wirelss Nationwide

46, Report #1208346

Feb 11 2015
ATT U-VERSE BAIT AND SWITCH ON U450 PLAN-CONSUMER FRAUD NATIONAL ATT UVERSE CENTERS Nationwide Author: Northville, Michigan Cable TV: ATT U-VERSE Nationwide

47, Report #1204641

Jan 27 2015
POSTAL KING POSTAL KING OF POWAY IDENTITY THEFT, BANK AND MORTGAGE FRAUD POWAY California
Suspicious customer Author: el dorado hills, California Mailbox Rentals: POSTAL KING Internet

48, Report #1204423

Jan 26 2015
ATT U-Verse ATT Uverse - total rip ofrf I fell for the door to door pitch on a saturday North Highlands CA Nationwide Author: Central FL, Florida Internet: ATT U-Verse Nationwide

49, Report #1202462

Jan 17 2015
AT&T Customer service supervisor Non legitimate over charge and lying Carol Stream Illinois Closed issue with ATT Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

50, Report #1202058

Jan 15 2015
AT&T Uverse Uverse AT&T lies, switch and bait, misleading promotions just to increase rates on you Riverside California size of my home, att install/ Rebuttal Author: riverside, California Internet Service Providers: AT&T Uverse Nationwide