Company Directory | auravie
Approximately 345 Reports Found

Jul 27 2015
Auralux/auravie Body VibrantSkin Corrector Total rip off Carlsbad,and San Diego California Author: Pell City, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Auralux/auravie Internet

Nov 13 2014
Auravie Auravie Skin Care- They are scam artists. A free trial, just pay for shipping and handling but after ten days they charge $97.88 for the free trial box even if it is disputed and cancelled you are still charged Internet  Van Nuys California Author: Abingdon, Maryland Beauty Products: Auravie Van Nuys, Maryland

Sep 25 2014
auravie skin care thought I was getting a free trail but no. then when I called them they where suppose to refund me so much and take me of the mailing list they have done neither and I received another shipment. Van Nuys California Author: Farner, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: auravie skin care Van Nuys, California

Sep 19 2014
AuraVie Fraudent charges on credit card after I had cancelled the product. Van Nyes California Author: Aiken, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: AuraVie Van Nyes , California

Sep 18 2014
AuraVie AuraVie offered free sample, then charged me $97.88! Van Nuys California Author: Burlingame, Kansas Consumer Services: AuraVie Van Nuys, California

Sep 16 2014
AuraVie Uskin, Ella Skin, AuraVie Update to yesterday's post West Hills California Author: Church Point, Louisiana Beauty Salons: AuraVie West Hills, California

Sep 15 2014
AuraVie Skin Care Rip-Off/ No Free Trial Van Nuys California Author: Twain Harte, California Telemarketers: AuraVie Skin Care Internet

Sep 15 2014
AuraVie EllaSkin, Uskin,, Rip Off Van Nuys, CA Internet Author: Church Point, Louisiana Beauty Salons: AuraVie Internet

Sep 11 2014
AuraVie Rip off Internet Author: Simi Valley, California Misc. Health Specialists: AuraVie Internet

Sep 01 2014
Auravie Skincare free trial just pay one time shipping Van Nuys California Author: mesa, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Auravie Skincare Van Nuys, California

Aug 29 2014
Auravie After buying the $2.95 sample, I received Another package about 20 days later at the price of 99.88. I called to cancel whatever they claimed I bought. The rep kept lowering the price to $39.99. I told her to cancel and they still charged my card a $15.00 restocking fee which I am still fighting. SCAM ARTIST!!! Van Nuys California Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Auravie Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
AuraVie aura of youth Auravie Skincare 30 Day Free TRIAL Scam Van Nuys California Author: Modesto, California Sales People: AuraVie aura of youth Van Nuys, Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
Auravie Skincare SCAMMERS!! SCUMBAGS!! Van Nuys Nationwide, CA Author: Syracuse, New York Beauty Products: Auravie Skincare Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial I am cancelling my supposedly free trial offer that you advertised. I started using the product on 8/2/14, since I did not receive it until late in the day of 8/1/14. The advertising said to try for 10 days and cancel if not satisfied. I called on the morning of 8/11/14 and was told that I had exceeded the 10 day trial and since the product was opened, I could not return the remaining product. How do you trial a product without opening it??? Seems you had already charged my credit card $97.88. Since 8/11/14 is exactly 10 days from the time I had started using it, I was quite upset. I am disputing the charge on my credit card and am also reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. I am appalled at the dishonesty of your company. Internet READ!!! Author: Tavares, Florida Beauty Salons: AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial Internet

Aug 08 2014
AuraVie - VanNuys, CA / Trial Skin Care Solution ,Internet, Trial products entered under FREE TRIAL just pay S&H of $2. WRONG! it signs you up to receive 3 products in mail. They charge your bank $97 plus the $2. Called to demand $$ back, took 4 ph calls, arguing at college-level intelligence, and told them I would consult my attorney. After 4 attempts and long calls, demands for supervisors and RMA's to return items ,which I had to pay $12 to send back certified mail - took another 4 wks to get money back in full ,via 2 separate deposits of $48. I feel I only got $$ back because they were scared I'd seek legal counsel. DO NOT do business with these folks! Van Nuys, California -- Internet Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Internet Fraud: AuraVie - VanNuys, CA Internet

Aug 06 2014
AuraVie Skin Care Facekit receive a sample kit for $2.95 shipping only Van Nuys CA Author: Bremerton, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: AuraVie Skin Care Internet

Aug 06 2014
Auravie Complete scam Van nuys California Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Auravie Internet

Aug 01 2014
AuraVie Skincare Aura of Youth AURAVIE AURAVIE Auravie Skin Care DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL - ITS NOT FREE!!! They are scam artists. A free trial, just pay for shipping and handling but after ten days they charge $97.88 for the free trial box Internet van nuys California Van nuys California Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Miscellaneous Companies: AuraVie Skincare Van nuys, California

Jul 31 2014
AuraVie Aura of youth on limited income due to kidney failure decided too pay $2.? for shipping charges for a free sample of some skin care products which came they were small and with me being sick on limited income was nice to recieve something for free then was on way too dialysis appoitment tht i pay $50 a week for copay and this company took 49.00 from my account which forced me too get no care tht week! clld them the guy told me they tried taking $98 first and when could do tht gave me half off and thts what caused me too be so sick for a week! im disgusted!!! van nuys California Author: Lynnville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: AuraVie van nuys, California

Jul 30 2014
Auravie I was only supposed to be charged $4.95 shipping but two weeks after I received the merchandise I noticed a charge on my credit for $97.88Did not expect this charge. Called to try and completely removed. But they refused. Though I am positive Internet Author: Dana Point, California Eye Care: Auravie Internet

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 23 2014
AuraVie Charged me $97.88 without my authorization for what was advertised as a RISK FREE trial Van Nuys California Author: Deer Lodge, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: AuraVie Van Nuys, California

Jul 22 2014
AuraVie While doing a survey I was offered a free sample of skin care serum. All I had to pay is shipping , 1.98. I ordered and a few days later they took 98.00 off my credit card unauthorized. California Author: Lewisville, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Mary Odell Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
AuraVie I was charged $97.88 for a free trial after paying shipping Van Nuys California Author: Hellam, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: AuraVie Van Nuys, California

Jul 17 2014
AuraVie Skin Care BILLED MY ACCOUNT AFTER I CANCELLED Internet Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: AuraVie Skin Care Internet