Company Directory | avon
Approximately 585 Reports Found

May 25 2016
Harrah's casino valley center California Valley center California Women's liberal jerk hotel manager Lmao Author: Avon, Connecticut Casinos & Cardrooms: Harrah's casino valley center California

May 18 2016
Ammunition Planet - Erik McGuire Ammunition Planet, Red Dog Ammo, Oak Island Ammo, Anderson Arms - Erik McGuire Ammunition Planet - Erik McGuire Sells Dangerous & Misrepresented Ammo Avon Park Florida
Author: Sherman Oaks, California Guns & Ranges: Ammunition Planet - Erik McGuire Avon Park, Florida

May 06 2016
Leigh Anna Bradburn I got 1,400 stolen from me when I orderd a part from this guy and what showed up was 50 bucks with of stuff I didn't even order Avon Indiana Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Car Parts & Accessories: Leigh Anna Bradburn Avon , Indiana

Apr 22 2016
square trade! Never follows through with warranty agreement Fraudulent company Internet Author: avon, Connecticut Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: square trade Internet

Apr 19 2016
QuantumPBX by Chris Sigfrid Christopher Sigfrid Christoph Sigfri SCAMMED FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS INTERNET SCAMMER: North Dakota OR Michigan Internet
Author: Avon, North Dakota Truck Dealers: QuantumPBX Internet

Apr 12 2016
TECHIEFANS TrackR miss representation of a prduct Santa Barbara California Author: AVON PARK, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: TECHIEFANS Internet

Mar 10 2016
route 66 warranty SCAM AND CRIMINALS ARIZONA Internet Author: avon, Connecticut Auto Warranty: route 66 warranty Internet

Mar 01 2016
Aldi's Grocery Store Bait and Switch advertising McKees Rocks Pennsylvania Author: Ben Avon, Pennsylvania Grocery Stores: Aldi's Grocery Store McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania

Feb 23 2016
National floors direct High pressure sales, not truthfull, high pricing, dishonest, nasty customer servic Avon Internet Author: East hampton , Connecticut Home Improvements: National floors direct Internet

Feb 16 2016
extreme tactical dynamics ETD police lights,led lighting, strobe lighting jupiter florida Internet Author: avon, Massachusetts Car Parts & Accessories: extreme tactical dynamics Internet

Jan 21 2016
Ima Mom Amazon Seller Refusing Refund Valporaiso Indiana Author: Avon, Indiana Colleges and Universities: Ima Mom Valporaiso , Indiana

Jan 20 2016
CenturyLink Took money for services not provided failed to reimburse for time spent waiting for noshow techs Avon, Ohio Nationwide Author: Avon, Ohio Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink Nationwide

Dec 22 2015
Schaller Mitsubishi Schaller Auto Group Lied to, ripped off New britain Connecticut Second thought Author: Avon, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Schaller Mitsubishi New britain, Connecticut

Dec 09 2015
Joe's AV Bought Item that web site says was in stock and obviously was not Kings New York Author: Avon, Indiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Joe's AV Kings, New York

Dec 01 2015
INNOVATE 1 SERVICES INNOVATE 1 did not only rip me off but actually stole from me two weeks after the initial rip off AVON Connecticut Author: Halifax, Other Questionable Activities: INNOVATE 1 SERVICES Internet

Nov 25 2015
Capital One Fast Cash Andy Gomez, Dywight Johnson, Mark Brown, Andrew Green I received an email from Capital One Fast Cash about a $6000 loan and what got me is that they was asking me to send them money to get money. I was so in need of money not thinking and sent and they kept telling me the money will be there a certain time and it never happened. I sent a lil over $500 that they insisted on me borrowing it from a friend . So now I have no $6000 and I got to pay a friend back $500 that I don't have. Miami Florida Author: AVON PARK, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Capital One Fast Cash Miami, Florida

Nov 19 2015
Carol adams my survey avon Internet Author: avon, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Carol adams my survey Internet

Nov 09 2015
www.everrb.com Ordered 3 pair of what I knew would be knock off Raybans for $74.97. Company sent 3 totally different pairs than what was ordered and is refusing to give me an RMA to return for correct glasses ordered or issue a Refund. I have corresponded by email for 4 weeks and then only resolution offreded was first a 10% than a 20% discount on my NEXT order! lol! They want me to spend more money with them to make things right only for me to be charged in full for glasses they clearly CANNOT supply. Run, do not pass go, do not collect $200.... this company will take your money and laugh all the way to the bank.... as they have with mine. Minhangqu Shanghai Shanghai China Internet Author: Avon, Indiana Sunglasses: www.everrb.com Internet

Nov 02 2015
NATIONAL FLOORS DIRECT SLOW WORK, MULTIPLE RESCHEDULING, SEVERAL DAMAGED WALLS AND TRIM AVON Massachusetts
Author: Alabama Builders & Contractors: NATIONAL FLOORS DIRECT AVON, Massachusetts

Oct 25 2015
Christopher Whilby Thief and Scam Artist Avon Connecticut Author: Hartford, Connecticut Loans: Christopher Whilby Avon, Connecticut

Sep 20 2015
freddyyorkies Freddy sold me two dogs that I paided upfront for. I never got the dogs. He says he's a breeder of teacup Yorkies NOT REAL The shipping company he uses is also BOGUS! Baltimore Maryland Internet Author: Avon lake , Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: freddyyorkies Internet

Sep 14 2015
Suntrust Bank, Suntrust Mortgage Florida Cheats & Liars Frostproof, Avon Park, Lake Wales Florida Young Idiot Author: Frostproof, Florida Mortgage Companies: Banks: Suntrust Bank Florida

Sep 12 2015
Bernie and phyls furniture Completely lied to just to get a sale. We Purchased what I was told was a top of the line REAL leather sofa set but really it's dis coloring and ripping at seam on seats we don't even use Nashua Massachusetts
Author: Avon, Massachusetts Sales People: Bernie and phyls furniture Nashua, Massachusetts

Sep 10 2015
INNOVATE1 SERVICES INNOVATE1 SERVICES SCAM AND FRAUD: STAY AWAY Avon Connecticut Author: Mill Creek, Washington Credit Services: INNOVATE1 SERVICES Avon, Connecticut

Sep 04 2015
G.A. Custom Flooring Gerry Jacobs Gerry came out to my office measured the space took a deposit check for $2100 and never came back. Mattapoisett Massachusetts Author: Avon, Massachusetts Home Improvements: G.A. Custom Flooring Mattapoisett, Massachusetts