Company Directory | avon
Approximately 595 Reports Found

Nov 25 2015
Capital One Fast Cash Andy Gomez, Dywight Johnson, Mark Brown, Andrew Green I received an email from Capital One Fast Cash about a $6000 loan and what got me is that they was asking me to send them money to get money. I was so in need of money not thinking and sent and they kept telling me the money will be there a certain time and it never happened. I sent a lil over $500 that they insisted on me borrowing it from a friend . So now I have no $6000 and I got to pay a friend back $500 that I don't have. Miami Florida Author: AVON PARK, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Capital One Fast Cash Miami, Florida

Nov 19 2015
Carol adams my survey avon Internet Author: avon, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Carol adams my survey Internet

Nov 09 2015
www.everrb.com Ordered 3 pair of what I knew would be knock off Raybans for $74.97. Company sent 3 totally different pairs than what was ordered and is refusing to give me an RMA to return for correct glasses ordered or issue a Refund. I have corresponded by email for 4 weeks and then only resolution offreded was first a 10% than a 20% discount on my NEXT order! lol! They want me to spend more money with them to make things right only for me to be charged in full for glasses they clearly CANNOT supply. Run, do not pass go, do not collect $200.... this company will take your money and laugh all the way to the bank.... as they have with mine. Minhangqu Shanghai Shanghai China Internet Author: Avon, Indiana Sunglasses: www.everrb.com Internet

Nov 02 2015
NATIONAL FLOORS DIRECT SLOW WORK, MULTIPLE RESCHEDULING, SEVERAL DAMAGED WALLS AND TRIM AVON Massachusetts
Author: Alabama Builders & Contractors: NATIONAL FLOORS DIRECT AVON, Massachusetts

Oct 25 2015
Christopher Whilby Thief and Scam Artist Avon Connecticut Author: Hartford, Connecticut Loans: Christopher Whilby Avon, Connecticut

Sep 20 2015
freddyyorkies Freddy sold me two dogs that I paided upfront for. I never got the dogs. He says he's a breeder of teacup Yorkies NOT REAL The shipping company he uses is also BOGUS! Baltimore Maryland Internet Author: Avon lake , Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: freddyyorkies Internet

Sep 14 2015
Suntrust Bank, Suntrust Mortgage Florida Cheats & Liars Frostproof, Avon Park, Lake Wales Florida Young Idiot Author: Frostproof, Florida Mortgage Companies: Banks: Suntrust Bank Florida

Sep 12 2015
Bernie and phyls furniture Completely lied to just to get a sale. We Purchased what I was told was a top of the line REAL leather sofa set but really it's dis coloring and ripping at seam on seats we don't even use Nashua Massachusetts
Author: Avon, Massachusetts Sales People: Bernie and phyls furniture Nashua, Massachusetts

Sep 10 2015
INNOVATE1 SERVICES INNOVATE1 SERVICES SCAM AND FRAUD: STAY AWAY Avon Connecticut Author: Mill Creek, Washington Credit Services: INNOVATE1 SERVICES Avon, Connecticut

Sep 04 2015
G.A. Custom Flooring Gerry Jacobs Gerry came out to my office measured the space took a deposit check for $2100 and never came back. Mattapoisett Massachusetts Author: Avon, Massachusetts Home Improvements: G.A. Custom Flooring Mattapoisett, Massachusetts

Aug 24 2015
Farmington Bank Avon Connecticut Steve Geeme Discrimination Avon Connecticut Learn.... Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Civil Rights Violators: Farmington Bank Avon CT Avon , Connecticut

Aug 16 2015
AVON COSMETIC Beautiful Cosmetic's, perfume, Anew products Nationwide Author: Lake Park, Georgia Beauty Products: AVON COSMETIC Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
Prestwick One Home Owners associations Prestwick Golf clubH&H property Management PRESTWICK ONE REFUSED TO FIX MY SEVERELY LEAKING ROOF FOR 18 MONTHS THE FINED ME. Avon Indiana Author: avon, Indiana Property Management: Prestwick One Home Owners associations Avon , Indiana

Jul 06 2015
Browne and Associates ,consulting and Design,  Browne and Associates Consulting and Design, Extraordinary Floors Took all the money in advance and never delievered the wood brevard North Carolina Please Contact Me Author: avon lake, Ohio Building Products: Browne and Associates (consulting and Design) brevard, North Carolina

Jun 27 2015
Advance America they told me I would be going to jail if I didn't pay the money right away avon Indiana
Author: Plainfield, Indiana Accounting: Advance America avon, Indiana

May 14 2015
embrace home loans worst of the worst home loan lenders in florida tampa Florida Author: avon park, Florida Mortgage Companies: embrace home loans tampa, Florida

42, Report #1222012

Apr 12 2015
Synchrony Bank They sent me a letter saying I was Deceased. Denied a credit card, but I already. DO NOT AFFECT MY CREDIT RATING Orlando Florida Author: Avon, Indiana Electronic Manufacturers: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

43, Report #1220135

Apr 03 2015
Melissa Sauer Melissa L. Sauer, Attorney at Law Biased, Unreasonable, Inexperienced, over priced ATTORNEY Danville Indiana Author: Avon, Indiana Abusive Parents: Melissa Sauer, Melissa L. Sauer, Attorney at Law Danville, Indiana

44, Report #1219324

Mar 30 2015
Catamaran Rx Home Delivery made ordering my presciptions so difficult I gave up and paid cash at a local pharmacy Avon Lake Ohio Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Drugstores: Catamaran Rx Home Delivery Nationwide

45, Report #1219287

Mar 30 2015
National Floors Direct cheap materials, shoddy materials, dishonest avon Massachusetts Author: salem, New Hampshire Carpet & Tile Installers: National Floors Direct avon, Massachusetts

Mar 26 2015
BUFFALO RIDGE APARTMENTS II, AVON, CO. SAMANTHA SHEPTAK PROPERTY MANAGER APARTMENTS RENTAL BUFFALO RIDGE APARTMENTS II AVON COLORADO
Thankfully... Author: AVON, Colorado Housing Rentals: BUFFALO RIDGE APARTMENTS II, AVON, CO SAMANTHA SHEPTAK AVON, Colorado

Mar 04 2015
first midwest bank Poor banking polices, practices, customer services, and corporate office non-responsive, rude and non-caring for customers Gary Indiana Here is probably what happened Author: Avon, Indiana Banks: first midwest bank Gary, Indiana

48, Report #1208342

Feb 11 2015
Monami please be careful when ordering this product. ordering trial automatically bills you for monthly shipments.. this is a terrible product. that dosen't work Internet Author: Avon , Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Monami Internet

49, Report #1192289

Dec 01 2014
Vitabella Cream- Seneca cream Seneca eye cream saw a commercial on tv and for 2 products the eye cream and the wrinkle cream for $29. the next month I was charged twice at $99.00 x2 OUCH!!! Dont TRUST THIS CO>>> the cream did not work for me.... Stratford upon Avon uk Author: oakland, California Eye Care: Vitabella Cream- Seneca cream Stratford upon Avon,

50, Report #1191727

Nov 27 2014
freedom legal plan / Litvin torrens & assoc. promise me fair market value and lower interest rates Miami Florida Author: Avon Park, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: freedom legal plan