Company Directory | baku-az
Approximately 33 Reports Found

Jun 12 2012
HELP-SUPP.COM BAKU AZ AZ cHARGED FOR A HOCKEY JERSEY AND DIDN'T DRELIVER. Internet, Internet
Flyrider knows it all Author: Peoria, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: HELP-SUPP.COM BAKU AZ AZ Internet

Sep 22 2011
baku az No address or phone number. But netspend put a hold for funds for them off my card. diabled Internet, Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: baku az Internet

May 04 2011
MARKETING SOFT SOLUTIONS BAKU AZ I was having problems with my PC and looked for help on internet and they popped up and some how and my cpomputer went crazy all know Iam out Baku, Azerbaijan Old scam. Author: Perrysburg, Ohio Computer Software: MARKETING SOFT SOLUTIONS BAKU AZ Internet

Apr 03 2011
Application4you Baku AZ N/A using the web appear a message that I had a dangerous virus total 38 and frozen my computer and released till I paid the subcription by digital info and receive nothing for proof of my payment N/A, Arizona Author: Calhoun, Georgia Software: Application4you Baku AZ N/A, Arizona

Mar 22 2011
Marketingsoftsolutions, Baku Scammed into purchasing virtual virus software Baku, AZ, Internet Author: Seaford, New York Computer Software: Marketingsoftsolutions, Baku Internet

Mar 15 2011
MARKETINGSOFTSOLUTIONS BAKU AZ MARKETINGSOFTSOLUTIONS BAKU AZ scammed me dont know , Georgia Author: Ringgold, Georgia Software: MARKETINGSOFTSOLUTIONS BAKU AZ dont know, Georgia

Nov 23 2010
BAKU AZ SOFTWAREDEPOSITORY REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ, SOFTWAREDEPOSITORY BAKU AZ invaded my computer forcing me to purchase there software thay rippedoff from my debit card $103.00 BAKU AZ, Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account when someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: BAKU AZ SOFTWAREDEPOSITORY Internet

Sep 24 2010
cigars-4u baku az on july 23rd i ordered 12 cartons of cigerettes from this company the next day my account was debited 299.76 i havn't recieved or heard from them since, Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account when someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: pine city, Minnesota Smoke Shops: cigars-4u baku az Internet

Jun 08 2010
Purchase Cigars-4U Baku AZ I ordered cig on April 26 and money took out of my checking account and still no cigs Internet Cigarettes from Azerbaijan??? Author: Washington Island, Wisconsin Computer Marketing Companies: Purchase Cigars-4U Baku AZ Internet

Feb 28 2010
real soft gold baku az BAKU SCAM, Internet Author: BRECHIN, Internet real soft gold baku az Internet

Feb 12 2010
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ it debited $49.95 from my account for a virus it could repair. baku, Arizona *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Suggestion. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ baku, Arizona

Feb 09 2010
world-wide-software Baku Az charged my debit card 129.85 baku az, Internet Author: riverside, California world-wide-software Baku Az Internet

Feb 04 2010
world-wide-software Baku Az they charged my bank acct $99.85 for nothing Baku, Internet Author: Grand Junction, Colorado world-wide-software Baku Az Internet

Jan 11 2010
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ no my pc was teling me that it needed viruse protection cause mine had expired so i bought it and it put a virus on my pc and it didnt do what it was supp to do i would really like my money back, Internet Author: kansas city, Missouri Computer Fraud: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ Internet

Jan 06 2010
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ They made a$US110 charge against my Visa Card I get my statments every 3 months and I did not athorize any payment via my visa I use PayPal to make any online payments. Nationwide *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Winchelsea, Other Credit Card Fraud: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ , Select State/Province

Dec 29 2009
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ Anti-Virus and Trojan Scam Internet Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Internet Fraud: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ Internet

Dec 28 2009
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ SOFTGOLD BAKU,AZ I WAS SCAMMED BY BAKU, AZ. IT IS A BOGUS COMPANY probably in Baku, Azerbaijan. IT CAUSED A VIRUS AND CLAIMED TO BE A LEGITIMATE WINDOWS COMPANY TO GET ME TO GIVE UP MY INFO. BAD NEWS. Azerbaijan, Internet Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Computer Fraud: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ Internet

Dec 27 2009
real soft gold baku az Locked up my computer Baku, Arizona Promise of a refund Author: Eldersburg, Maryland Computer Software: real soft gold baku az Baku, Arizona

Dec 24 2009
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ This Company crashed my computer on 12/20/2009 and said I multipl viriuses and would not let me do any thing to my computer till I bought their program which was $69.95. Internet Author: Cleveland, Oklahoma Computer Software: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ Internet

Dec 22 2009
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ froze my computer with viruses until purchased their security package. Then when I was able to get back on line my regular security came up and said I was loaded with virused that I couldnt get rid baku, Arizona Author: Coleman, Florida Computer Fraud: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ baku, Arizona

Dec 21 2009
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ The company is a SCAM! Offering Antimalware similar to Windows Security Center Logo BAKU, Internet
Author: , Internet Internet Fraud: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ Internet

Dec 19 2009
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ Established false security breach and provided false solution, Internet Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ Internet

Dec 17 2009
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ Ripoff This company charged me $99.99 to fix a problem that they created. TROJAN!!!! Baku, Arizona remove the problem Author: Ozark, Arkansas Software: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ Baku, Arizona

Dec 12 2009
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ Invaded my computer forcing me to purchase a security tool and service to clean it up. They rippedoff from my visa 129.95$ The contact information doesn't exist, the tool icon doesn't work. Baku, Arizona *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: BURBANK, California Internet Service Providers: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ Baku, Arizona

Dec 11 2009
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ invaded my computer, forcing me to purchase anti-virus program, increased the priceafter purchace. Internet Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Software: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ Internet